Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Wed, 11. Jul 18, 12:42

Masterbagger wrote:I view that language as projecting and just another attempt to delegitimize policy that got him elected.
I think that's a good point. But would you agree that both "sides" are equally guilty of such delegitimisation? Here's an example provided by words of yours a couple of pages back:-
Masterbagger wrote:Supreme Court announcement incoming. Very soon there will be a disturbance in the force as millions of liberals cry out in anguish. Some poor judge is about to go from anonymous to the object of a campaign of pure hatred from the left.
Dismissing the concerns of anybody who is worried about the idea of a Supreme Court being locked down for decades is, in my opinion, clearly delegitimisation. The thing is that the US Constitution doesn't state how many judges there should be. Given the demographic shifts in the US at some point the Dems will get in with enough weight in the Senate, Congress and the States to change the requisite numbers and stuff the court with additional appointees of their own. That will in turn completely deligitimise it.

Dangerous territory.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Wed, 11. Jul 18, 14:02

Mightysword wrote: It's as cringy to hold on to this 2.1% margin as an argument as it is to hear Britain has the mandate to leave the EC on a 2% vote margin. :shock:

And that's why it's a good thing that he won. At the very least, for 4 years it forces us to stare at our own ugliness, to realize there are much more deep sit divide among the populate then we care to admit.
- and you don't see that as a problem?
- and your attitude is "so what, they deserve it.."

- like people desperately seeking entry to the US?
- like the people of Flint being poisoned by big-business..??
- like the tariff war..???

- and all you can say is "look how ugly we are.." - na-na-na-na-na..!!
- they deserve it..

- just a wee bit harsh. ain'tcha..??
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Wed, 11. Jul 18, 14:28

the Russians have most to gain from a weakening of NATO..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t97V2aSfM7c

- or you could just ignore all this and say that Putin's a great guy
- he wouldn't hurt a fly..

Meanwhile Trump's horrible family continue with his idiotic domestic ideology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRjFsFZjx4o

- yeah, minorities - they deserve it..
- how downright callous.. :evil:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Wed, 11. Jul 18, 17:18

@ Bugmesteir: since I can not comprehend the relevancy between what you quote and your responses, I'm unable to provide a follow up.

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Wed, 11. Jul 18, 17:24

- that's a relief.. :lol:

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Wed, 11. Jul 18, 17:37

It's a pretty common pattern of your post, so the relief must come often ;)

From the 2nd post it seems fairly obvious you have what you want to say, my suggestion is just say it, we all want to say our pieces. However I would greatly appreciate if you don't quote something as a base and attach a completely irrelevant response to it. It makes it rather hard to hold a proper conversation that way. However I shouldn't be surprise, I guess it's an usual tactic in tabloid. Not rare to see a journalist interview someone, posing a question as an excuse, than go on a completely tangent analysis on the response with zero relevancy. In fact, happen so often with anything Trump related :D

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Wed, 11. Jul 18, 17:42

Sorry I stirred the pot up, but to give those outside the US
a glimpse of the problems and where Trumpism (Yes it's started to
become a phrase now) has led we in the US.

If you break it down "Trumpism" is a political process where close to 80% of the populace is disconnected from a political voice and by the remaing 20% in power manipulaing the legal structures. (These numbers are relating to political issues and there is crossover by issues and stances) Typified by such moves as making permanent the "nuclear option" in the legistaures, packing SCOTUS, "redistricting" (gerrymandering) to turn blue states red after the Supreme Court okayed such manipulations and so on. "Trumpism" is the creation of a single party political system in the US by denying not only Democrats, but smaller Republican Party factions access to the political process not only now, but in the future.

Expect the next move to be a block on legal challenges to the US Government by the lower courts. (eg: Reuniting children seperated from their families during the illegal immigration crackdown which is already in the lower courts).
The answer to life, the universe and everything:
MIND THE GAP

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Wed, 11. Jul 18, 20:58

Mightysword wrote:It's a pretty common pattern of your post, so the relief must come often ;)
- so what if I am considered irrelevant..
- it's never bothered me yet..

- what the hey.. :lol:

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 05:23

Olterin wrote:
I have largely withheld myself from this debate, but I would like to ask you as to why you don't view Trump as being racist. There is a textbook definition of racism I believe, something about discriminating people based on their ethnicity. This here is, I believe, an illustration of the problem in American politics (and society), that different (groups of) people don't agree on the same definition of words - to an outsider, that's what it looks like anyway.
I get my Trump content directly from Trump without whatever filter of bias media presents him through. He is not a complex man. He will say what he thinks in blunt language.

I treat accusations of racism with a high level of scrutiny because the race card is being used as a very divisive and unproductive weapon for all parties involved in the debate. It's ultimately the same thing as comparing someone to Hitler. No one is like Hitler. Not even close. It's a means to provoke a negative response without presenting an argument of substance.
Who made that man a gunner?

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 09:15

Oh yeah, silly me ..and it's nothing to do with the corrupt rise of an extreme right-wing millionaire to high office,
who then proceeds to systematically dismantle the state, while leading his racist followers to believe he is all powerful..??

- I'll bear that in mind..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMVhtG1fkIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7WMCnUpzRU

meanwhile, the campaign to discredit Mueller continues..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QobpqO1h2g

- thanks for your bluntness.. :lol:

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 10:15

Masterbagger wrote:I treat accusations of racism with a high level of scrutiny because the race card is being used as a very divisive and unproductive weapon for all parties involved in the debate.
Here we go again with the twisted priorities, stop hiding behind false rationale, you need to treat accusations of racism seriously and frankly if you cant find any racism from Trumps own filthy mouth than your senses are rather broken. You can only fool yourself so long, eventually you will have to come to terms and acknowledge reality and not this nonsense you get from "Trump directly" (which you dont, not even Trump knows what he is being told to say, most of the time, none does).

If it quacks like a duck...

MFG

Ketraar

Bishop149
x3

Post by Bishop149 » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 11:36

Ketraar wrote:. . . frankly if you cant find any racism from Trumps own filthy mouth than your senses are rather broken. You can only fool yourself so long, eventually you will have to come to terms and acknowledge reality . . [snip]. . If it quacks like a duck
Indeed, if you cant see the racism coming "Trump directly" then you are either paying VERY scant attention or don't know what racism looks like.
He is as you say "not a complex man" he rarely couched his language or hides duplicitous meaning behind dog whistles.
He makes his racism VERY clear

On another note Mr Trump is visiting my nations capital tomorrow (whilst cowardly trying to spend the bare minimum amount of time there) and I am planning to attend the protest to make it clear to him what this city at least thinks of him and his policies.

I am somewhat casting around for placard designs and would welcome any suggestions.
"Shoot for the Moon. If you miss, you'll end up co-orbiting the Sun alongside Earth, living out your days alone in the void within sight of the lush, welcoming home you left behind." - XKCD

Skism
x3tc

Post by Skism » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 12:29

RegisterMe wrote:
Hank001 wrote:Well it seems the truth now gets you
in VERY deep trouble:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-ice ... istration/

I saw on CBS News. Seems Homeland Security has a new
mission. How soon will it be before people just vanish?
That's the usual pattern after more of things like this.
Oh hi there Skism, more fake news?
I'm missing something here how does this relate to me exactly?
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest."

-Thomas Paine-

Skism
x3tc

Post by Skism » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 12:54

Bishop149 wrote:So in criticising the platform upon which Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez stood, Sean Hannity presented the following as a list of absolutely terrible things / ideas

- Medicare for all
- Housing as a human right
- A federal jobs guarantee
- Gun control / Assault Weapons ban
- Criminal Justice reform, end private prisons
- Immigration justice, abolish ICE
- Solidarity with Puerto Rico
- Mobilise against climate change
- Clean up campaign finance
- Higher education for all
- Support women's rights
- Support LGBTQ rights
- Support Seniors
- Curb Wall Street gambling, restore glass steagall

:roll:
Imagine thinking most of those things are bad, I really just can't grasp how these people think.
Er I'm not American but most of the things on that list ARE terrible

- Abolish ICE - the agency who s keeping MSG13 gang members and illegal immigrants away thats a bad plan in fact thats a dreadful plan.

- Housing as a human right well hers the thing you have to work to get a house - you an give apartments (tenements I think they are called in America) bu people have to work for houses even I know that...

Federal Jobs guarantee - I hate to break it to you but Britain does not have a jobs guarantee ...(although they do favor candidates who are NOT Men Christian or White)

Guncontrol - never going to happen in America despite what you may think.
Guns are an American culture and right in the Constitution

- Mobilize against climate change - that would require prerequisites before that is even possible.

- Clean up campaign finance - I could support this if I did not think in someway this relates to the Russian conspiracy theory and will be a one sided attack on the right.

- Support women's rights - if you mean rights to murder children then no....

- Support LGBTQ rights. So The right of Transgenders to enter little girls bathrooms the right to have transvestites entering schools to give reading sessions (I have a source for that one if I find it) the right to chop off genitals of children who are exploring and other sick depraved things.

NOPE NOPE NO!

I can easily see why people support Trump

-Thomas Paine-

Skism
x3tc

Post by Skism » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 13:06

People keep saying this... But, where are these "attacks" they're talking about? Saying it is true does not make it true. IMO, the purpose of claiming normal press coverage of the President and his family happens to be an "attack" is simply to draw sympathy without substance. Every President and their family comes under the scrutiny of the public and the press and every Administration has had to deal with that.
And here is a list of attacks:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalis ... upporters/

Oh and I would point out most of these are links form other news sources
Breitbart: Rap Sheet: ***352*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against
When not calling Trump supporters “Nazis” as a means to dehumanize us, the establishment media like to whine about the lack of civility in American politics, even as they cover up, ignore, downplay, or straight-up approve of the wave of violence and public harassment we are seeing against supporters of President Trump.

Here is the list, so far, and remember that if any one of these things happened to a Democrat, the media would use the story to blot out the sun for weeks. Remember how crazy the media went over a nobody rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask, a GOP staffer who criticized Obama’s daughters? And yet, hundreds of Trump supporters are harassed and brutalized and the media only dutifully report them, if at all. That is because the media are desperate to normalize and justify violence and harassment against Trump and his supporters.

And while the media openly encourage this violence against us, the media also campaign to disarm us, to take away our Second Amendment right to defend ourselves.

This list will be updated as needed. Back-filling it will be an ongoing project over…

Here is a video channel dedicated to documenting the dozens and dozens of assaults against Trump supporters.

Please email jnolte@breitbart.com with any updates or anything you think deserves to be added to this list. Also, if you see errors — duplicate postings or events misinterpreted as attacks on Trump supporters, please let us know. Unlike the establishment media’s reporting, we want this list to be comprehensive and factual.

July 11, 2018: ABC’s Terry Moran shames Fox News’s Shannon Breem for feeling threatened at SCOTUS protest
July 10, 2018: Protesters arrested, accused of assaulting officer at ICE office
July 10, 2018: Fox News Reporter Harassed, Threatened And Forced To Leave Supreme Court By Leftist Mob
July 9, 2018: Far-left blog Talking Points Memo mocks Stephen Miller over report of confrontation with bartender.
July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Stephen Miller harassed on street by angry bartender.
July 9, 2018: Motorists scream curse words at Sean Spicer in his yard.
July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Kellyanne Conway harassed in grocery store
July 9, 2018: Anti-Trump activists vandalize New York DHS office
July 8, 2018: LISTEN: Idaho GOP Rep. Receives Threatening Voicemails, Emails Because of This Facebook Post
July 8, 2018: Longtime Hillary Clinton aide publishes contact information about bookstore owner who stopped the harassment of Steve Bannon, Reines’s obvious goal is to see the bookstore owner harassed.
July 8, 2018: Far-left Daily Beast writer defends public harassment of Steve Bannon
July 7, 2018: Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) menaced outside restaurant. We know where you live!
July 7, 2018: Steve Bannon harassed at bookstore; police called
July 7, 2018: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists attack peaceful Tommy Robinson supporters in San Francisco
July 7, 2018: New York Times editorial calls for Dems to “take a page from The Godfather” to “go to the mattresses” to stop Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.
July 6, 2018: BLM activist calls for assassination of Supreme Court Justice
July 6, 2018: CNN analyst justifies violence against Trump supporters
July 6, 2018: Long Island Man Threatened to Kill Supporters of Republican Congressman, Trump: Police
July 6, 2018: Florida man attacked over Trump flag in yard.
July 6, 2018: Woman threatens to stab Alan Dershowitz in heart.
July 5, 2018: Founder of #WalkAway campaign refused service at camera store.
July 5, 2018: Trump supporter wearing Make America Great Again hat allegedly assaulted in burger joint (video at link).
July 3, 2018: Left-wing Catholic calls for sending Trump supporters to the guillotine
July 3, 2018: Nebraska GOP office vandalized.
July 3, 2018: EPA head Scott Pruitt harassed at restaurant.
July 2, 2018: MAGA hat wearer harassed at seafood restaurant
July 2, 2018: Mother of cancer survivor harassed online for thanking Eric Trump for $16 million in St. Jude support
July 2, 2018: Cher accuses ICE of “Gestapo tactics.”
July 2, 2018: Man accused of threatening to kill Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) and his family.
July 1, 2018: Washington Post reporter publicly calls on mobs to give Trump officials a “life sentence” of harassment.
July 1, 2018: Man wearing MAGA hat refused service in restaurant.
July 1, 2018: AntiFa terrorists attack Patriot Prayer rally in Portland.
June 29, 2018: Media falsely blame Trump for murder of five journalists in Maryland.
June 28, 2018: Journalist lies about Maryland mass-shooter being a Trump supporter.
June 29, 2018: Hollywood actor calls on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to be harassed at “every meal.”
June 29, 2018: California man accused of threatening to kill FCC Chairman Ajit Pai’s children.
June 28, 2018: Reuters editor says Trump has blood on his hands for murder of five journalists in Maryland. He still has a job.
June 28, 2018: Singer John Legend praises and agrees with Rep. Maxine Waters for calling on mobs to publicly harass Trump officials out of public spaces like restaurants.
June 28, 2018: Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) calls on “angry” Latinos to oust Trump.
June 27, 2018: Media defend and champion Virginia restaurant owner who kicked White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and her family out, and then reportedly harassed them as they ate at a nearby restaurant.
June 26, 2018: Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao harassed at home by protesters.
June 26, 2018: Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) blames President Trump for her intern yelling “**** you!” at him through the halls of the U.S. Capitol. The intern was not fired.
June 26, 2018: Comedienne Kathy Griffin attacks the Trump administration as “pro-Nazi.” Obviously, once you describe someone as a Nazi, you are calling for violence against them.
June 26, 2018: Chicago bar refuses to serve Trump supporters.
June 26, 2018: Singer John Legend calls on Trump officials to be harassed until our immigration policies are weakened.
June 26, 2018: Late night comedians celebrate the harassment of Sarah Sanders and her family.
June 25, 2018: Burned animal carcass left on Trump staffer’s porch.
June 25, 2018: After refusing to serve Sarah Sanders and the family, we learn a restaurant owner then organized a mob to harass Sanders’ family at a nearby restaurant.
June 25, 2018: Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) calls on mobs to confront Trump officials over immigration policies.
June 25, 2018: CNN contributor attacks those on the right calling for civility.
June 25, 2018: CNN’s Jake Tapper dismisses harassment of Sarah Sanders as a political ploy on Sander’s part.
June 24, 2018: Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) publicly calls on mobs to “turn on” Trump officials, to “harass” them, ensure they “they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store.”
June 23, 2018: Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi harassed, menaced, and reportedly spit at by left-wing protesters at movie theater.
June 22, 2018: Sarah Sanders and her family booted out of restaurant by left-wing owner.
June 22, 2018: Member of Canadian media, Patrick Dussault, threatens Don Jr.s 4-year-old daughter
June 22, 2016: Kirstjen Nielsen harassed by protesters outside her private home.
June 22, 2018: Rep. Jackie Sperier (D-CA), compares border enforcement to Auschwitz.
June 22, 2018: Left-wing activists vandalize billboard.
June 22, 2018: On Morning Joe, Donny Deutsch smears Trump and his supporters as “Nazis.”
June 21, 2018: Democrat state legislator in Pennsylvania greets Vice President Mike Pence with a “middle finger salute.”
June 21, 2018: White House Senior Adviser Stephen Miller heckled and harassed at restaurant.
June 21, 2018: Actor Adam Scott compares Tucker Carlson to a Nazi.
June 20, 2018: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists publish list of ICE agents for harassment purposes.
Jun 20, 2018: Florida man accused of threatening to kill Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL), a U.S. combat veteran, and his children in a series of nearly 500 calls to his office.
June 20, 2018: Actor Peter Fonda calls for a mob to kidnap President Trump’s 11-year-old son and throw him in a cage with pedophiles.
June 20, 2018: Actor Peter Fonda calls for a mob to sexually humiliate and abuse Sarah Sanders and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.
June 20, 2018: Nancy Sinatra praises Peter Fonda for his tweets.
June 20, 2018: Documentary filmmaker Josh Fox praises Peter Fonda for his tweets.
June 20, 2018: Arnold Schwarzenegger calls for politicians in favor of border security to be put in cages.
June 19, 2018: Kirstjen Nielsen harassed out of restaurant.
June 19, 2018: Democrat interns screams “**** you!” at Trump through the halls of the U.S. Capitol. She was not fired.
June 19, 2018: New Yorker fact checker publicly (and falsely) accuses a disabled war veteran who works for ICE of being a Nazi.
June 16, 2018: Jewish Trump Supporter Attacked Outside Kathy Griffin Show In San Francisco
June 15, 2018: Man has MAGA flag stolen at rally.
June 15, 2018: CNN analyst heckles and screams at Sarah Sanders.
June 14, 2018: Nancy Pelosi wonders why there ‘aren’t uprisings’ across nation: ‘Maybe there will be’
May 30, 2018: Anti-Trump Band NOFX Tells Vegas Audience ‘At Least It Was Country Fans’ Killed in Oct. Shooting
May 24, 2018: Anti-Trump forces threaten lawmakers’ lives in name of #Resistance
May 23, 2018: Tomi Lahren has water thrown at her at Minnesota restaurant
May 22, 2018: Trump supporter suspended from school over border wall t-shirt.
May 21, 2018: 14 threats reported against EPA chief Scott Pruitt.
May 18, 2018: Gunman shot at Trump golf club
May 16, 2018: CNN’s Chris Cillizza puts Trump in crosshairs.
May 14, 2018: Black man in MAGA hat harassed, threatened, called “n*****” at Cheesecake Factory.
May 12, 2018: MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace asks “How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring [Sarah Sanders’] neck?”
May 4, 2018: Chula Vista school mural depicts severed, speared Trump head
May 2, 2018: San Antonio elected official threatens to poison Republicans’ food
April 23, 2018: Trump supporter shouted out of bar in New York.
April 8, 2018: David Crosby celebrates fatal Trump Tower fire: ‘oh boy … burn baby burn’
April 7, 2018: Mental Health Expert who hates POTUS cheers Fire at Trump Tower-Jeffrey Guterman
April 6, 2018: During Ellen appearance, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) “jokes” about killing Trump, Pence, Sessions on elevator.
April 5, 2018: Orange Park, FL Trump supporter spends two hours in surgery after attack
April 4, 2018: Councilwoman accused of yelling obscenities at teen wearing Trump shirt
April 3, 2018: Woman brutally attacked in restaurant over support for Trump.
April 1, 2018: Trump golf course sign vandalized.
May 22, 2018: CNN guest on Trump: “If you’re going to shoot him, you have to shoot to kill.”
March 19, 2018: Democratic Congressman Hints at Armed Rebellion Against Trump
March 19, 2018: Trump supporters attacked for protesting anti-police coffee shop.
March 16, 2018: Capitol police arrest male democrat operative over assault of Trump official
March 15, 2018: Student with ‘Trump’ flag assaulted by mob during National School Walkout
March 8, 2018: Female Trump supporter assaulted while staging Oscars boycott in LA
March 4, 2018: WATCH: MSNBC Joy Reid Panel Hopes Conservatives ‘Die Off’
February 27, 2018: Trump supporter threatened with knife.
February 23, 2018: Spanish teachers have students hit Trump piñata in Laguna Hills
February 22, 2018: Guardian, HuffPost Contributor Karen Geier: ‘Hopefully’ Kim Jong Un ‘Can Drop a Bomb on CPAC’
February 21, 2018: CNN audience shouts “murderer” at Dana Loesch
February 21, 2018: CNN publicly smears elderly Trump supporter as Russian plant, death threats follow
February 8, 2018: Northeastern University wishes death on Trump during lecture
February 8, 2018: Journalist calls for profs to drown conservative students
February 7, 2018: Democrat attested for sending white powder to Donald Trump Jr.
February 6, 2017: 6th grader wearing Trump hat attacked on school bus, suspended
February 2, 2018: CNN Writer Thanks God for Fatal GOP Train Wreck
January 31, 2018: Party thrown to hurl stuff at television image of Trump.
January 29, 2018: Saginaw, MI businessman’s Trump sign vandalized.
January 22, 2018: AntiFa calls for “riot porn” against Trump supporter Tom, Brady
December 20, 2017: AntiFa terrorists assault Trump supporter outside bookstore
December 18, 2017: Eminem song ‘Framed’ plots assassination of Ivanka Trump
December 9, 2017: Students wearing MAGA hats booted from ‘safe space’ coffee shop
December 3, 2017: Trump supporter’ home and vehicle vandalized for second time.
November 27, 2017: Singer Morrissey: I would kill Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’
November 22, 2017: Trump-hater snatches, steals student’s MAGA hat.
November 22, 2017: Man mistaken for Trump supporter attacked
November 20, 2017: University of IL instructor assault Trump supporters
November 13, 2017: Trump supporter assaulted for wearing MAGA hat.
November 12, 2017: Blaire White attacked for wearing MAGA hat
October 26, 2017: SF Gate columnist says death threats against EPA chief Scott Pruitt make sense
October 24, 2017: MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace: Trump Administration Does ‘Not Appear to Be Human Beings’
October 19, 2017: Left-wing thugs arrested for disrupting College Republican meeting, shouting “fascists,” “racists” and “white supremacists”
September 28, 2017: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos heckled as “white supremacist” during speech.
September 26, 2017: Professor Doubles Down on Tweet Saying ‘Trump Must Hang’
September 17, 2017: Trump supporter physically assault in Roosevelt High School gym.
September 15, 2017: CNN host “jokes” about killing Trump with hemlock in his food.
September 10, 2017: Portland police arrest seven in latest antifa violence aimed at Patriot Prayer
September 4, 2017: Georgia Teacher Kicks Out Students Over “Neo-Nazi” MAGA Shirt
August 28, 2017: Car with Trump bumper sticker vandalized in San Francisco.
August 28, 2017: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists attack peaceful Trump supporters at Berkeley.
August 28, 2017: GOP headquarters in Fayetteville, KY vandalized. “Die Nazi Scum” spray painted on windows.
August 24, 2017: PA AntiFa Cell Calls for Violence Against Police, All-out Revolutio
August 24, 2017: Black Trump supporter spit at for wearing MAGA hat.
August 23, 2017: Black Trump supporter sucker punched in Laguna Beach.
August 23, 2017: Black Trump supporter punched multiple times while leaving Trump’s Arizona rally
August 19, 2017: WATCH: Older Woman Holding American Flag Hit, Dragged in Boston
August 18. 2017: Top Missouri Democrat calls for Trump to be “assassinated.”
August 17, 2017: ‘Nazis’ spray painted on New Hampshire GOP headquarters
August 16, 2017: Anti-Donald Trump campaigner ‘shoots Republican neighbour twice in the head’
August 14, 2017: After Branding Trump a Fascist, Never Trumper Calls for Lynching of Fascists
August 14, 2017: Conservative student attacked for “YAF” hat at vigil for Charlottesville victims.
July 31, 2017: Women’s studies professor wants Trump shot
July 25, 2017: Fox News commenter soaked with water
July 19, 2017: Rosie O’Donnell sparks outrage with Trump-killing game
July 7, 2017: Student threatened for supporting Trump.
July 7, 2017: Man attacked for wearing MAGA hat in New York bar.
July 5, 2017: CNN threatens to expose Trump supporter to online mob over parody video.
July 3, 2017: Philadelphia Trump supporter jumped by three men after rallies
June 28, 2018: Co-Chair of Women for Trump Receives Death Threats After CNN Appearance
June 22, 2017: Rep. Jason Chaffetz Death Threat: ‘Prepare for the Battle, Motherf***er’
June 22, 2017: Ohio Man Charged With Threatening GOP Congressman
June 22, 2017: WATCH – Pulitzer-Winning Novelist Michael Chabon Expresses ‘Hope’ that Trump Has ‘Massive Stroke
June 22, 2017: Actor Johnny Depp “jokes” about assassinating Trump.
June 20, 2018: Manhunt Underway For Central Pa. Man Accused Of Threatening To Kill President Trump, Other Officials
June 19, 2017: University of Georgia Socialist Group Under Police Investigation After Calling for Beheading Republican
June 17, 2017: Dem Strategist James Devine Launches Hashtag #HuntRepublicanCongressmen After Steve Scalise Shooting
June 17, 2017: Rep. Ann Wagner (R-MO) reports five death threats to Capitol Police
June 15, 2017: Powder-Filled Letters With Threatening Notes Shut Down Georgia Republican’s Neighborhood
June 15, 2017: Several shots fired at truck flying ‘Make America Great Again’ flag on I-465 in Indiana
June 14, 2017: HuffPo publishes article calling for “execution” of Trump.
June 14, 2017: Republican receives threat after shooting, warning “one down, 216 to go…”
June 14, 2017: Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on a group of Republican congressman. Rep. Steve Scalise is shot and nearly dies.
June 12, 2017: Wire creator David Simon calls on mobs to pick up a “brick” if Trump fires special counsel Robert Mueller.
June 10, 2017: Trump supporter beaten with ‘Queers for Muslims’ sign in Seattle.
June 10, 2017: Left-wing terrorists with AntiFa hurl urine at woman protesting against Sharia
June 7, 2017: HuffPo: ‘Inherent Value’ and ‘Logic’ in Violence Against Trump Supporters
June 7, 2017: Veteran’s wife violently beaten for voting for Trump
June 6, 2017: “Trump” is stabbed to death in front of cheering audience in Central Park
June 3, 2017: Anti-Trump band decapitates Trump statue on stage
May 30, 2017: Kathy Griffin beheads Trump.
May 10, 2017: VA Republican Congressman and His Family Receive Death Threats
May 21, 2017: Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL.) office vandalized, staff threatened
May 19, 2017: Man arrested for multiple acts of anti-Trump vandalism.
May 15, 2017: Tucson school district employee arrested over threats to U.S. Rep. Martha McSally
May 13, 2017: Woman attempts to drive GOP congressman off road over health-care vote, police say
May 12, 2017: GETS PHYSICAL WITH GOP CONGRESSMAN AT TOWN HALL [VIDEO]
May 10, 2017: Police investigate death threats Rep. Tom Garrett received prior to town hall
May 8, 2017: TN Woman Arrested for Trying to Run GOP Congressman’s Car Off Road
May 4, 2017: Leaked Screenshots Reveal BuzzFeed Director Wishing for Trump Assassination
April 29, 2016: WATCH: Women, Children, Elderly Trump Supporters Pepper Sprayed in CA
April 27, 2017: Oregon Parade Canceled Due to Violent Threats By ‘Anti-Fascists’ Against Republican Participants
April 23, 2017: Left-wing AntiFa arrested for assault in DC.
April 20, 2017: University of Alaska is displaying a painting of a decapitated Trump in its gallery
April 19. 2017: MSNBC ‘Counter-Terrorism Analyst’ Calls for ISIS Bombing of Trump Property
April 16, 2016: Man assaulted for carrying Trump sign
April 15, 2017: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists start riot in Berkeley.
April 15, 2017: Left-wing terrorists with AntiFa assault Trump supporter with bike lock.
April 14, 2017: Two arrested for burning Trump sign in Maryland
April 13, 2018: Tourist in NY mugged at knifepoint while wearing MAGA hat — attackers wouldn’t give hat back
April 3, 2017: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists disrupt pro-Trump rally in Vancouver
March 27, 2017: Pro-Trump march organizer pepper-sprayed by protester
March 20, 2017: Violent kids hit Trump supporter in face with skateboard
March 19, 2017: MAGA hat wearer kicked out of bar
March 19, 2017: ‘Murder Trump ASAP’ graffiti found on freeway wall in San Diego
March 17, 2017: ‘Making History’ Star Adam Pally Says He Wants To ‘Kill Trump’
March 16, 2017: Rapper Bow Wow threatens to “pimp” first lady Melania
March 15, 2017: University of Michigan student detained after damaging Trump supporter’s flag
March 16, 2017: Pro-Trump Michael Savage assaulted.
March 14, 2017: Young Trump supporters harassed online as Nazis
March 12, 2017: Snoop Dogg “shoots” Trump in the head.
March 9, 2017: Florida man punched in face after road rage incident sparked by Trump bumper sticker
March 7, 2017: Hillary VP pick and Sen. Tim Kaine’s (D-VA) son arrested for hurling smoke bomb in the Minnesota Capitol rotund
March 7, 2017: CNN points what looks like a sniper scope at the Oval Office.
March 6, 2017: Berkeley man arrested for destroying College Republican sign
March 5, 2017: Leftist rioters crash peaceful pro-Trump rally with tasers
March 4, 2017: Left-wing rioters attack peaceful pro-Trump rally at Berkeley
March 1, 2017: Trump supporter’s car vandalized in Oregon
February 26, 2017: Trump supporter’s house egged three times in New York
February 26, 2017: Female Trump supporter assaulted in Hollywood
February 25, 2017: Ohio man assaulted by anti-Trump mob
February 27, 2017: LEAKED AUDIO REVEALS ANTI-TRUMP FORCES MANUFACTURING HOSTILE TOWN HALL
February 27, 2017: Flier in North Carolina calls on mobs to assault Trump supporters
February 22, 2017: Tires slashed at Congressman’s town hall meeting in Mariposa
February 17, 2017: Professor tweets ‘Trump must hang,’ gets paid leave:
February 16, 2017: Kansas City man with AR-15 taunts Trump supporter, rips down Trump flag
February 15, 2017: Hateful messages found on Trump supporter’s historic Denver home
February 15, 2017: Mob knocks district director for Dana Rohrbacher (R-CA) unconscious
February 14, 2017: Stephen Colbert puts White House adviser Stephen Miller’s head on a pike.
February 13, 2017: Black Trump supporter’s home vandalized with “KKK’ spray paint – hoax hate crime
February 11, 2017: University of Central Florida Club Incites Young Kids To “Kill Donald Trump”
February 10, 2017: Black Lives Matter bully threatens to smash woman’s laptop over Trump sticker.
February 10, 2017: Trump supporter assaulted in Berkeley as police do nothing
February 10, 2017: Protesters block Education secretary Betsy DeVos from entering school.
February 9, 2017: Man arrested for attacking Trump supporter in California
February 9, 2017: AntiFa middle school teacher Yvette Felarca arrested for starting riot in Berkeley
February 8, 2017: Police investigating multiple incidents of anti-Trump graffiti in North Carolina.
February 8, 2017: CSUF instructor suspended for striking pro-Trump student
February 7, 2018: Trump supporters’ home vandalized in Oceanside CA
February 7, 2017: Girl in MAGA hat pepper sprayed
February 5, 2017: Rapper Big Sean Threatens to Kill Donald Trump in New Freestyle
February 4, 2017: School suspends victim after he is beaten for wearing MAGA
February 3, 2017: More than 12,000 tweets have called for Trump’s assassination since the inauguration
February 2, 2017: Comedienne Sarah Silverman calls on military to overthrow Trump.
February 2, 2017: Ex-Obama Official Rosa Brooks Suggests ‘Military Coup’ Against Trump
February 2, 2017: Arrests at NYU after left-wing thugs disrupt conservative speaker
February 2, 2017: Trump supporter attacked in street in Berkeley
February 1, 2017: Seahawks Quarterback Russell Wilson Hints at Trump Assassination
February 1, 2017: Left-wing terrorist group AntiFa assaults Trump supporters at Berkeley.
January 31, 2017: Portland Trump Supporter Beaten Unconscious After Being Hit by Airport Protesters
January 31, 2017: Former VP candidate, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA), calls on Democrats to “fight in the streets” against Trump.
January 29, 2017: Times Journo Calls for Assassination of President Trump
January 26, 2017: Texas Teacher Pretends to Shoot Trump in Class
January 24, 2017: Gold Star family members say they were assaulted during inaugural ball festivities
January 24, 2017: Woman harassed, spit on by anti-Trump protesters
January 23, 2017: WATCH woman harass Trump supporter on flight
January 23, 2017: Protesters Throw Water at Trump Inaugural Ball Attendees
January 22, 2017: Frank Luntz Recounts Hotel Assault by Trump Inauguration Protester
January 22, 2017: Trump supporter Scott Baio was roughed up by protesters in DC
January 21, 2017: Madonna fantasizes about blowing up the White House.
January 21, 2017: Video: Sean Hannity and Geraldo Rivera Egged by Liberal Protesters at Inaugural Ball
January 20, 2017: Trump Supporter Suckerpunched at Deploraball by Left-wing AntiFa Terrorists
January 20, 2017: Reporter falsely accuses 10-year-old Barron Trump of killing 100 small animals
January 20, 2017: Comedian Limmy tells Donald Trump assassination joke
January 20, 2017: Anti-Trump protester lights Trump supporter’s hair on fire.
January 20, 2017: Trump supporter says she feels ‘hurt’ after being spit on, called racist
January 20, 2017: Left-wing terrorist group Antifa riots over Trump’s inauguration.
January 19, 2017: CNN fantasizes about Obama staying in power if Trump is assassinated.
January 17, 2017: German journalist: Assassination of Trump would end ‘tragedy’
January 5, 2017: Left-wing thugs kidnap, beat, and torture an 18-year-old with schizophrenia while shouting “**** Trump” and “**** white people.”
December 29, 2016: Charlie Sheen Wishes Death Upon Trump
December 22, 2016: Ivanka Trump harassed on JetBlue flight by college professor
December 15, 2016: Cornell College Republicans president assaulted, called ‘racist bitch’
December 14, 2016: Politico reporter accuses Trump of incest.
December 10, 2016: Orange Coast College prof calls Trump election “act of terrorism,” “we are in Civil War times”
November 30, 2016: CBS Boston Freelancer Tweets that ‘Trump Died Sleeping’ calms him.
November 26, 2016: Anti-Trump thugs vandalize jeep, American flag
November 19, 2016: Texas High School Students Perform Trump ‘Assassination’ Skit
November 18, 2016: Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
November 16, 2016: PacketSled CEO resigns after threatening to kill Trump
November 16, 2016: Man gunned down outside bar after he joked about voting for Trump
November 16, 2016: Left-wing thugs assault 15-year-old Trump supporter.
November 15, 2016: Boston Man assaulted outside bar
November 14, 2016: Toronto Student Wants Trump To Be Assassinated
November 14, 2016: Avengers director Joss Whedon says Trump “CANNOT” be allowed to serve out his term in office.
November 14, 2016: Film Director Paul Schrader Calls for Violence to Protest Against Trump
November 12, 2016: 2 Men Attack Trump Supporter in Meriden, CT
November 12, 2016: Man in MAGA hat attacked by New York subway rider.
November 11, 2016: FL STUDENT CHARGED WITH BATTERY AFTER PUNCHING BOY HOLDING TRUMP SIGN
November 11, 2016: BLM Anti-Bullying Activist Arrested for Assaulting 74 Year-Old Trump Supporter
November 11, 2016: Mother emotionally abuses child for “voting” for Trump.
November 10, 2016: Telegraph’s columnist Monisha Rajesh expressed a desire that Donald Trump be assassinated in a tweet
November 10, 2016: Student Trump supporter attacked at Woodside High School
November 10, 2016: Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Death and Violence on CNN
November 10, 2016: Trump Supporter Beaten in Chicago Street, Recorded on Video
November 10, 2016: ‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Violence on CNN
November 10, 2016: Orange Is the New Black star Lea DeLaria threatens “to pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking Republican and independent I see.”
November 9, 2016: Stafford, TX student says he was attacked for supporting Trump in mock election
November 9, 2016: Marilyn Manson “kills” Trump in music video.
November 7, 2016: Trump volunteer assaulted, robbed for wearing MAGA hat
November 6, 2016: Trump Supporter’s Truck Torched Because of Bumper Sticker
November 3, 2016: LA Times reporter tweets: ‘I would rather see Donald Trump’s life end.’
October 29, 2016: Homeless woman guarding Trump’s Walk of Fame star assaulted in Hollywood.
October 28, 2016: Trump signs vandalized in Quincy, IL.
October 28, 2016: Man Wanted for Stealing Donald Trump Cutout from Holbrook
October 26, 2016: 3 Maine Women Face Theft Charges for Stealing Dozens of Trump Signs
October 26, 2016: Trump’s Walk of Fame star vandalized.
October 26, 2016: Man caught on camera trashing Trump yard sign in Jacksonville, FL
October 25, 2016: Trump supporter Feras Jabro attacked at BLM protest for wearing Trump hat
October 16, 2016: Left-wing terrorists firebomb GOP headquarters in North Carolina.
October 16, 2016: 17 vehicles vandalized at Trump rally in Bangor, Maine.
October 7, 2016: Robert De Niro says he wants to “punch” Trump in the face.
October 3, 2016: Hillary supporters attack Trump-supporting woman and steal Trump signs in Hanford/Lemoore, CA area
October 3, 2016: Trump billboard defaced with swastikas.
September 18, 2016: Trump supporter beaten in El Cajon.
August 27, 2017: Vandals deface Trump supporter’s lawn signs.
August 20, 2016: Hillary Supporters Attack Old Woman Trump Supporter Minneapolis
August 20, 2016: PROTESTERS PUNCH, PUSH, SCREAM AT TRUMP FUNDRAISER ATTENDEES
August 19, 2016: Left-wing thugs attack Trump’s motorcade and his supporters.
August 18, 2016: 68-year-old Cancer Survivor Attacked at Garage Sale Over Support for Trump
August 10, 2016: Suspects Caught On Camera Stealing Trump Signs From Front Lawns In Hillsdale, NJ
August 9, 2016: Man’s Trump T-shirt sparked crowbar attack, cops say
August 6, 2016: Massachusetts woman vandalizes Trump sign, tries to run down owner.
July 31, 2016: WATCH: Clinton Supporter Lights Flag On Fire, Attacks Trump Supporter
July 1, 2016: Black Teenage Trump supporter in Atlanta receives death threats For Supporting Trump
June 23, 2016: Camera captures woman ripping Donald Trump flag off New Jersey porch
June 18, 2016: Man attempts to assassinate Trump.
June 18, 2016: Female Trump supporters harassed, refused service at restaurant
June 2, 2016: Left-wing thugs violently attack Trump supporters. One women was surrounded by a mob and pelted with raw eggs.
May 25, 2016: Brad Thor on Glenn Beck: ‘If Congress Won’t Remove’ Trump from White House, ‘What Patriot Will Step Up’
May 8, 2016: Trump Supporter Christopher Conway Attacked By AntiFa terrorists
April 7, 2016: Actor Mickey Rourke challenges Donald Trump to a fight – with a baseball bat
April 6, 2016: RI: Vandals Key Coventry Man’s Car Bearing Trump Bumper Sticker
March 21, 2016: Man’s homemade Trump billboard vandalized and destroyed in Michigan.
March 19, 2016: Florida Man shatters door at Donald Trump Jacksonville headquarters
March 18, 2016: Trump stickers’ vandalized, Republican students harassed at Saint Mary’s College
March 18, 2016: Donald Trump supporter’s billboard burned in Egg Harbor Township
March 17, 2016: Woman records herself running over Trump signs in NC
March 17, 2016: Trump campaign signs stolen from a Naples home, home vandalized
March 17, 2016: Violent protesters attack Trump supporters in Chicago.
March 15, 2016: Vandals deface Trump signs in Dayton Ohio.
March 14, 2016: 70 Year-Old Virginia Trump Supporter Faces Threats, Harassment, and has Home Vandalized
March 14, 2016: Vandals target Trump supporters in College Park. “**** Trump … Nazi scum”
March 14, 2016: CNN treats man who tried to tackle Trump as folk hero.
March 12, 2016: Man tries to tackle Trump at campaign rally.
March 11, 2016: Riots After Trump Chicago Rally Cancelled. Police Officer Attacked by Anti-Trump Protesters. Blocking Ambulance.
March 9, 2016: Trump billboard removed due to repeated vandalism in West Town IL.
March 8, 2016: 3 arrested for pulling gun on Trump supporter
March 1, 2016: Former Daily Show contributor Larry Wilmore “jokes” about killing Trump.
February 29, 2016: FL: Trump Volunteers Brutally Assaulted & Body Slammed While Campaigning
February 24, 2016: NYT columnist Ross Douthat “jokes” about assassination attempt on Trump
January 26, 2016: Protesters Threw Two Tomatoes at Donald Trump at a Rally in Iowa City
January 25, 2016: NH: Trump Supporter’s Large Sign Vandalized with Graffiti Islamic Symbol
January 9, 2016: Donald Trump’s campaign headquarters in Mass. vandalized
January 5, 2016: Jewish Trump support’s Trump sign vandalized with Nazi images.
November 19, 2015: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Activist Calls for Donald Trump’s Assassination
September 1, 2015: Texas teen says Donald Trump is the reason he was attacked at bus stop

-Thomas Paine-

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 14:13

As counterpoint from the diminishing center.

If you chose to follow the trail I'm setting before you here you'll find how dangerous...DANGEROUS a rational approach to the problems in the United States has became. If fact, as you will see if you follow this one situation, why it is now said a rational centralist approach in the administration of state campuses is quickly coming to an end. In the case of the campus involved the bad example of Missouri State University is ill used except as an example of why not to attempt a right of center approach.

In the case of Professor Bret Weinstein you might call him a martyr to rational dialectric discussion when faced by the forces on both the right and left armed with "weaponized rhetoric" that is now the "new speak" regurgitated by both sides in place of discourse.

The end of discussion and dielectrics on
campuses the case of Professor Weinstein:

https://youtu.be/2cMYfxOFBBM

Weinstein before congress:

https://youtu.be/uRIKJCKWla4

Weinstein interview "Is the left eating itself?":

https://youtu.be/9osjKN5VWfM

The result on campus two months later as seen from the left:

https://youtu.be/kCTZ_QQV6Fw

I admit that as a dialectric Weinstein came ill prepared to the front lines and was somewhat ignorant of the length and depth of the gulf between the right and left.

So if there can be no discourse between the right and left without the result of the attempt being outrage at the mere attempt, then you can well imagine why many academics see nothing but very big trouble on the horizon. And why so many of the better academics are seeking other employment (quite a few in other countries).

The teachers still delving in rhetoric, dialectics and debate have tracked the devolving states of discourse in the US from simple dialectrics to Hegelianism to rhetoric to sloganism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic

So if you in other countries wonder why the left and right don't just sit down and talk it over, the reason they don't is THEY CANNOT.
They are no longer speaking the same language and can no longer put asside their divisions and emotions to carry on a civil discourse because the divisions and heated rhetoric has became their LANGUAGE.

Where Weinstein failed was believing in reason when the time that reason could be spoken and UNDERSTOOD has passed.

Simply put: The United States of America is tactitly two countries.
The Right
The Left
(With a diminishing and oft reviled few in the center)

And both resultant countries speaking a different language that precludes the understanding of the other.

So if the schism (:oops:) of US makes the result seem schizophrenic
that's simply because you're getting the point.

Now with that in mind Trump's anitics at the NATO summit followed too closely what I assumed would happen and he took credit for what little was accomplished despite his outright obstruction and distain. When...not if...when the majority of other members fail to pony up with the new spending because the leaders couldn't push thought the funding, expect a pullout of the US from NATO, which Trump left implicit.

Now we DONT get to watch Trump and Putin in Helsinki. Don't because Trump still wants the bulk of the meeting behind closed doors. :?
MIND THE GAP

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 14:37

The US tears itself apart, and takes a wrecking ball to the institutions that have maintained world peace and western ascendancy for the last 80 years.

The western world looks on in horror and incomprehension, Russia and China rub their hands in glee.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 15:17

Also "The left" and "The right" have absolute no meaning and only contribute to the problem of US politics. Just to put it in perspective, our most "right-wing" party currently in parliament, would be mostly to the LEFT of the democratic party. But these concepts were only truly relevant shortly after their conception as a consequence to the French revolution, they mean nothing these days. Much like the word "conservative" is meaningless.

Societies are "fluid" and in constant evolution, "conserving" is counter-intuitive at best. There is only one way (afawk at this point in history) and that is forward, meaning you can truly only be progressive. Trying to keep the status-quo only serves those already in comfortable positions and those afraid of change. I might have mentioned this here and there, but what people need is to have a system where they can identify with policy and parties need to be diverse so they can represent people more accurately, this 2 party system the US has, is a choice between colas, one just tastes slightly worse.

And here is the crux of it, people, especially on "the left" need to get off their lazy bastus and find ways for their platforms to get on ballots and elect people that will induce the needed change, ASAP! trying to convince Trump supporters that they are wrong and mostly just hurting themselves and dragging everyone else with them is a pointless endeavour. There are more than enough "on the left" to outvote Trumpism, but shit aint going to be done on its own.

MFG

Ketraar

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 15:26

Howdy folks

So, how is it to be ruled by Kremlin in Germany? I heard that it's the new hot take on the current events today.

On the other side, Britain - I like what you do with your balloons. Very Monty Python-esque.

Skism wrote:breitbart
Oh no, breitbart's feelings are hurt. What a bunch of useless people they are.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Thu, 12. Jul 18, 15:46

Hey! Sorry I forgot all about Trump's stopover in England!
That should be "interesting".
I'm looking forward with trepidation at what damage
Trump no doubt is going to do to US relations with
the country and the queen. Most likely getting with
Pompeo on the best ways to insult the monarch
and "look tough" doing it.

Afterall with with "Big Baby" hanging over
London he's not going to pull many punches.

So in advance.
We in the US still possessing
a few functioning brain cells
not jellied into belligerence
apologise in advance for
any outrages about to
occur.
MIND THE GAP

Return to “Off Topic English”