Hey hey!

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Chimpster2000
x3

Hey hey!

Post by Chimpster2000 » Mon, 27. Oct 03, 10:46

Greetings to one and all! Just thought I’d drop you all a quick line to let you know how I’m doing and where I am.
Currently I’m in Stanley, a place which is in between Gateshead and Durham. Tis certainly quite picturesque and I’m enjoying bombing down the narrow country roads at 80mph ;)
The work is progressing pretty well all things considered – we are teaching quite a few familes and also having a lot of fun in the process ;)
I’ll probably be up here for another couple of months or so and then be moved again (to somewhere else in the northeast part of England) so I’ll try to keep in touch as time progresses (it’s pretty difficult though as we’re not actually allowed to go on websites while we’re on our missions so techincally I’m breaking the rules here ;)).

I’m probably the only person who was glad that X2 was delayed here I should imagine – after all, I have to wait till april 2005 to play it (note to developers: april 2005 would give you loads of time to make the game even better – think about it eh ;)). So at least now I’ll only be a year behind you lot (who says prayer doesn’t work eh? ;)).
I’d love for someone to keep me abreast of all the developments going on while I’m away as it’s particually difficult to check the forum without getting caught :p (I’m supposed to be setting a good example to the new missionary who I’m working with ;)). So it would be great if people emailed me in reguards to good topics etc (my email is davidpaterson@myldsmail.net ) – thanks in advance ;)

Right, I hope you’re all doing really well, take care and try not to get into too many flame wars eh (at least not without me ;)).
"Life is like a hot bath, the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkly you get."

nobbystyles
x4

Post by nobbystyles » Mon, 27. Oct 03, 11:04

Is chimpy one of them people that go around and knock on peoples doors?

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Mon, 27. Oct 03, 11:15

great to hear from you after such a while. Take care and dont drive while tired.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Jericho
x2

Re: Hey hey!

Post by Jericho » Mon, 27. Oct 03, 12:04

Chimpster2000 wrote:
Loads of stuff
That is spooky. I just logged onto the forum for the first time in a couple of days and thought "Hmmm. Wonder when Chimpy will be back, I bet he will be glad over the delay as he can't even play X2 for ages." And there you are on the forum. Get Mulder & Scully on this one I think.

Glad to hear you are doing OK.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Mon, 27. Oct 03, 13:05

Chimpster2000 wrote: (it’s pretty difficult though as we’re not actually allowed to go on websites while we’re on our missions so techincally I’m breaking the rules here ;)).

Heavenly Father respects your freedom to choose. He will never force anyone to choose good, nor will He stop anyone from making wrong choices. He knows that by making choices and experiencing their consequences, you learn the difference between good and evil. As you learn to choose good, you find greater happiness.

:)

Or just repent, Sinner :D
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Tue, 28. Oct 03, 13:22

LV wrote:

Heavenly Father respects your freedom to choose. He will never force anyone to choose good, nor will He stop anyone from making wrong choices. He knows that by making choices and experiencing their consequences, you learn the difference between good and evil. As you learn to choose good, you find greater happiness.
Have you been on the junior prozac again?
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Tue, 28. Oct 03, 17:58

no Mormon.com ;)

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Tue, 28. Oct 03, 18:07

getting warmer chimpster to The Emperors Residence,

head East and ye find dragons, or at leaste tales of a big feckin worm :D

RustiSwordz
x2

Post by RustiSwordz » Tue, 28. Oct 03, 19:30

No just shrubberies and Knights that go Ni NI NI NI nI
RustiSwordz Art Blog:

http://rustiswordz.blogspot.com/

Chimpster2000
x3

Post by Chimpster2000 » Mon, 10. Nov 03, 11:30

LV wrote:
Chimpster2000 wrote: (it’s pretty difficult though as we’re not actually allowed to go on websites while we’re on our missions so techincally I’m breaking the rules here ;)).

:)

Or just repent, Sinner :D
Have you had the missionaries round before prechance? :)

Bless you child ;)

Nice to hear about X2 going gold btw - nice one ES ;)
"Life is like a hot bath, the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkly you get."

The_Rock
x2

Post by The_Rock » Mon, 10. Nov 03, 12:50

very glad to hear you're doing well dude :)

just thinking yesterday what some of the missing oldies were up to..

Chimperster200 , Maniacal Maestro , Growly_Person..

Feckin strange you should post now..lol
"How very touching his meaningless death was. But this fight was never for mortals".

Return to “Off Topic English”