Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

matthewfarmery
Posts: 1396
Joined: Fri, 9. Apr 04, 17:49
x3

Re: Trump

Post by matthewfarmery » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 14:54

fiksal wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 14:48
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 21. Nov 20, 01:25
fiksal wrote:
Sat, 21. Nov 20, 00:33
Well hello there, I am a little late to the party, but assuming the coup doesn't succeed, we'll still have one later.
I voted in one of the States that switched colors. So... HA!
How many times did you vote? Are you sure you aint dead? How many fingers am I holding up?

All good points!

As a fast leveling necromancer I just got access to 3rd level spells, and I have made sure all my bloody skeletons are registered to vote.
Call the fraud hotline, we need to get in touch with Trump asap!!!!

I think there is probably somewhere about having your own personal army for personal gain!!!!
=

User avatar
fiksal
Posts: 3869
Joined: Tue, 2. May 06, 17:05
x4

Re: Trump

Post by fiksal » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 19:52

matthewfarmery wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 14:54
fiksal wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 14:48
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 21. Nov 20, 01:25


How many times did you vote? Are you sure you aint dead? How many fingers am I holding up?

All good points!

As a fast leveling necromancer I just got access to 3rd level spells, and I have made sure all my bloody skeletons are registered to vote.
Call the fraud hotline, we need to get in touch with Trump asap!!!!

I think there is probably somewhere about having your own personal army for personal gain!!!!

40HD worth of creatures under personal control is no joke
Lord Farquaad wrote:Some of you may die, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make.

Vertigo 7
Posts: 2110
Joined: Fri, 14. Jan 11, 18:30
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 20:25

Rug wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 10:49
Rudi said "Today's decision turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the US Supreme Court."

So is the losing cases part of the plan all along?? I doubt it personally. Just talking up a series of failures...

But if trump does have enough fans in the supreme Court, then could he just pull off the crime of the century? Stealing a whole country?

Rug
It absolutely is the plan. They don't need to win in court to steal the election. All they need is enough unresolved litigation in the courts covering enough states to deny Biden 270 electoral votes by forcing a delay or a halt on the electoral voting in those states.

If they're able to drag this out and appeal all the way to SCOTUS, it's absolutely possible that they file additional lawsuits either stopping the states from certifying votes, citing the contested results in other litigation as cause, or stopping the electors from voting by their deadlines for the same reason. If they're able to force Biden below 270, even without being able to award those to Trump, it'll force congress into their fallback plan to pick the president and that'll go to Trump.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Panos
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat, 25. Oct 08, 00:48
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Panos » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 20:59

red assassin wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 00:09
There's a good archive here of all the lawsuits, so you can see in exhaustive detail exactly how much evidence the Trump campaign doesn't have of any fraud.
https://www.democracydocket.com/case_ty ... -election/
Trump CAMPAIGN hasn't filed any lawsuits. Those listed are from individuals.

The only lawsuit the Trump CAMPAIGN did was in MI but was retracted after the certification in Wayne county fell down the drain.

User avatar
felter
Posts: 895
Joined: Sat, 9. Nov 02, 19:13
xr

Re: Trump

Post by felter » Sun, 22. Nov 20, 23:44

Panos wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 20:59
red assassin wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 00:09
There's a good archive here of all the lawsuits, so you can see in exhaustive detail exactly how much evidence the Trump campaign doesn't have of any fraud.
https://www.democracydocket.com/case_ty ... -election/
Trump CAMPAIGN hasn't filed any lawsuits. Those listed are from individuals.

The only lawsuit the Trump CAMPAIGN did was in MI but was retracted after the certification in Wayne county fell down the drain.
If trump has not filed any lawsuits, what has he been doing with all the cash he has been raising to pay for the lawsuits that he says he has filed. If he has not been filling any lawsuits, that means he has been running an even bigger scam than has already been reported and is stealing millions from his supporters.
Stay at home, stay inside but most importantly stay safe.

Panos
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat, 25. Oct 08, 00:48
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Panos » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 00:20

felter wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 23:44
Panos wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 20:59
red assassin wrote:
Sun, 22. Nov 20, 00:09
There's a good archive here of all the lawsuits, so you can see in exhaustive detail exactly how much evidence the Trump campaign doesn't have of any fraud.
https://www.democracydocket.com/case_ty ... -election/
Trump CAMPAIGN hasn't filed any lawsuits. Those listed are from individuals.

The only lawsuit the Trump CAMPAIGN did was in MI but was retracted after the certification in Wayne county fell down the drain.
If trump has not filed any lawsuits, what has he been doing with all the cash he has been raising to pay for the lawsuits that he says he has filed. If he has not been filling any lawsuits, that means he has been running an even bigger scam than has already been reported and is stealing millions from his supporters.
The first lawsuit was for MI. The second is GA.
Gathering all evidence takes time, and still has 3 1/2 weeks to do so.

Vertigo 7
Posts: 2110
Joined: Fri, 14. Jan 11, 18:30
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Vertigo 7 » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 01:00

Well, Trump's cronies get on TV and spin a whole bunch of BS and wave papers around that Rudy Colludy scribbled on with a crayon saying they have proof of all these things. The weak minded get jedi mind tricked into believing it, but none of this supposed evidence ever manifests itself in court. Even the latest conservative judge that struck down the PA case all but called Trump's "lawyers" a bunch of bumbling idiots in his court opinion.

But hey, if listening to a cousin diddling has been "lawyer" that doesn't understand what the word "opacity" means makes you feel better about your life decisions, you do you.

I hope Rudy spends some of that money he's sucking up on a dentist.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

RegisterMe
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun, 14. Oct 07, 17:47
x4

Re: Trump

Post by RegisterMe » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 02:24

Madness had it right in 1980

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpN_TOP9hg8

EDIT: Still a good tune too :)
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

BrasatoAlBarolo
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sat, 1. Dec 18, 15:26
x4

Re: Trump

Post by BrasatoAlBarolo » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 09:51

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Mon, 23. Nov 20, 01:00
Well, Trump's cronies get on TV and spin a whole bunch of BS and wave papers around that Rudy Colludy scribbled on with a crayon saying they have proof of all these things. The weak minded get jedi mind tricked into believing it, but none of this supposed evidence ever manifests itself in court. Even the latest conservative judge that struck down the PA case all but called Trump's "lawyers" a bunch of bumbling idiots in his court opinion.
These are not the votes you're looking for.

Vertigo 7
Posts: 2110
Joined: Fri, 14. Jan 11, 18:30
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Vertigo 7 » Mon, 23. Nov 20, 21:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_get06-tgo

This is so pathetic. These Trump "lawyers" are basically saying "these guys swore this is true, we can't verify it, so here! Over turn election, plx!"
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

User avatar
felter
Posts: 895
Joined: Sat, 9. Nov 02, 19:13
xr

Re: Trump

Post by felter » Tue, 24. Nov 20, 00:53

YAY for Michigan they did the right thing and have confirmed Joe Biden as their candidate for the next President of the US of A. Though one of the two Republicans did abstain, the other one agreed and voted with democrats. So that's basically it all over now for Trump though I'm sure he will try something else.
Stay at home, stay inside but most importantly stay safe.

User avatar
felter
Posts: 895
Joined: Sat, 9. Nov 02, 19:13
xr

Re: Trump

Post by felter » Tue, 24. Nov 20, 02:11

It looks like the end is upon us but more importantly for America. Trump has accepted Biden as the next President of the United States of America and that the transition to the new government can now begin.
Stay at home, stay inside but most importantly stay safe.

Vertigo 7
Posts: 2110
Joined: Fri, 14. Jan 11, 18:30
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Vertigo 7 » Tue, 24. Nov 20, 03:21

This is indeed good and welcome news, though Trump didn't concede. Looks like he's gonna continue to make a fool of himself, but *shrug* what else is new? Still, he's finally realized his game is at an end and has no more dirty tricks to pull to try to snake the win away from Biden.

Now the only thing left to worry about is if he's gonna start an unprovoked war with Iran and how many more he's sentenced to death via COVID.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

matthewfarmery
Posts: 1396
Joined: Fri, 9. Apr 04, 17:49
x3

Re: Trump

Post by matthewfarmery » Tue, 24. Nov 20, 14:16

About time, but I think while he didn't concede, he probably feeling the pressure of defeat. Some of his family members are starting to distance themselves from him. Another state has certified its results. So the walls are caving in.

Sure he can keep up with the legal challenges, but they aren't going anyway, and the supreme court won't help him either. He has his back to the wall, and no exit.

But at least now, things will slowly move to the right direction.
=

Gavrushka
Posts: 2499
Joined: Fri, 26. Mar 04, 20:28
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Gavrushka » Tue, 24. Nov 20, 15:35

matthewfarmery wrote:
Tue, 24. Nov 20, 14:16
About time, but I think while he didn't concede, he probably feeling the pressure of defeat. Some of his family members are starting to distance themselves from him. Another state has certified its results. So the walls are caving in.

Sure he can keep up with the legal challenges, but they aren't going anyway, and the supreme court won't help him either. He has his back to the wall, and no exit.

But at least now, things will slowly move to the right direction.
I spotted a source this morning stating he'd lost 30 legal challenges to date, so it does seem continued litigation is merely flogging a dead and well-rotted horse.

Had some fun looking at spoof videos of Trump, one on a Space hopper, and another with him dancing while a cat nods its head in time with the music. But the most ridiculous video was of Trump trying to explain uranium, split screened with Justin Trudeau explaining quantum states.

The more I see, the more I wonder how he ever thought to win a second term. Is he really the only one who doesn't see himself as more rational people do?

And will he and his offspring ever just disappear? Somehow, I doubt it.
“What in Father’s name have you done? They’re not-”

“Everyone's fine, I’ve just paused them,” Lucifer said. “It’s a little trick I learned in my prison. Have you ever tried counselling a mass murderer when ten thousand other inmates are screaming and wailing?”

Ten thousand inmates, and only one guard… Michael had always felt profound sympathy for Lucifer. Yes, she’d transgressed, but her punishment was likely to stretch to eternity, even if Raphael thought otherwise.

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic English”