[MOD - X3 2.5] New Horizons Mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Mon, 2. Mar 09, 13:49

This should thus be discussed further by mail. :wink:

btw, did you DL NH Mod from here?

garsterj
x3tc

nh

Post by garsterj » Tue, 17. Mar 09, 00:04

where's NH 2.1 at

garsterj
x3tc

no ships

Post by garsterj » Tue, 17. Mar 09, 00:17

when i play the mod.......NH 2.0....i don't see the mod ships anywhere
and also there is a bad music file when i unziped mod.

Nova Scotia
x3tc

Post by Nova Scotia » Fri, 20. Mar 09, 13:46

Thanks for the new X3 expanded world :)
Mod works great

:thumb_up:

EricGameon
x3ap

Post by EricGameon » Sun, 28. Jun 09, 13:33

OK most of the links in this thread are dead. Also there is a comment that the download site where the mod was located is corrupted this mod i believe is dead or lacking maintenance. Please fix the thread and then i might think of Downloading something.
Thank you and have a good day.

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Sun, 28. Jun 09, 15:05

It looks like changes made at TXU destroyed some links. However, there was another link available working fine. :roll:

Link broken is updated and should work now, but dear Sir EricGmaeon, don't spoil your time with our poor work please. The time and money we spent would not be enough to please you I am afraid.

:arrow: DL Xchange Guild Site

btw, NH Mod is not corrupted.

Some players had issues with versions of MS Explorer which are not able to DL large Mods.
To DL NH Mod fine in both versions, use another freeware Web browser such as Firefox for instance.

zombie-uk

Post by zombie-uk » Sat, 10. Oct 09, 03:27

Im just downloading this for the first time to see if I can create an Empire. Already tried to create one In XTM, Rougey's and XFP but always ends in a Scripting Conflict and Ends the game... Bah... must be due to the sheer size of my Fleet, Sector Take over Scripts ( Renames the Race name to me), Improved Xenon + Khaak, Race Response and the verious 50+ Ships I have installed...

I only want to Conqour and Rule The X-Universe... is that so Bad? :,(

Oh the version im downloading is 2.0 tho the link I wa sgiven says it was 2.5 whats up with that? Anyways, Ill just fiddle About with it and see what I have been missing... Terran Leviathan Away!!! (I just love The Terran Leviathan Avenger + Fortress M0s found in the blackpanthergroup.de site... Such beautiful and Powerful Ships! Pride of the Terran Fleet.. Out does the Valhalla too. 50GJ of Shielding and countless Gamma Proton Pulse Cannons + Beta Electro Plasma Cannons tho still dunno how to install the Weps... Anyways... Lets see what New Horizons has to Offer The Zombie and his lust for Total Dominion over the NH Version of the X-Universe.

To the Stars.
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

cnecktor
x3

Post by cnecktor » Wed, 4. Nov 09, 06:13

Hi I just found this mod and tried it out its damn cool.

Tomonor
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Tomonor » Fri, 6. Nov 09, 10:36

zombie-uk wrote:Im just downloading this for the first time to see if I can create an Empire. Already tried to create one In XTM, Rougey's and XFP but always ends in a Scripting Conflict and Ends the game... Bah... must be due to the sheer size of my Fleet, Sector Take over Scripts ( Renames the Race name to me), Improved Xenon + Khaak, Race Response and the verious 50+ Ships I have installed...

I only want to Conqour and Rule The X-Universe... is that so Bad? :,(

Oh the version im downloading is 2.0 tho the link I wa sgiven says it was 2.5 whats up with that? Anyways, Ill just fiddle About with it and see what I have been missing... Terran Leviathan Away!!! (I just love The Terran Leviathan Avenger + Fortress M0s found in the blackpanthergroup.de site... Such beautiful and Powerful Ships! Pride of the Terran Fleet.. Out does the Valhalla too. 50GJ of Shielding and countless Gamma Proton Pulse Cannons + Beta Electro Plasma Cannons tho still dunno how to install the Weps... Anyways... Lets see what New Horizons has to Offer The Zombie and his lust for Total Dominion over the NH Version of the X-Universe.

To the Stars.
You cant get pure world dominition at all. The Argon One is invincible.

zombie-uk

Post by zombie-uk » Fri, 6. Nov 09, 19:27

Oh Yes I can, using LV's Cheats, I can either simply use the cheat "Destroy Target" and its gone bye bye, OR "Change Race" on it and it becomes Mine!!!

A Invincible Argon Colossus.... what better that the Conquest of the Argon Federation that taking Command of it's Fleets flagship, the Argon One?

Fun stuff.

*Woah I just realized That a Year and 2 days ago I first Joined The Egosoft Forum... Happy 1st Birthday to Me!!!! Bugger I didnt notice before.... Oh such happy memories... Especially XTM fo X3R AND NH orcourse... A BIG Thankyou to 7ate9in11Secs, Cycrow, LV, Admiral Dominik for Your beautiful Terran Ships + Jay16 too, available on the blackpanthergroup.de ship sites.... I love my Terran ships... OOo Thanks Rougey for The Terran Aurora Tooo... I flippin love it! Overshadows The XTM+TC Tyr... Ok Im Done. (:
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

the_dewar
x4

Post by the_dewar » Sat, 24. Jul 10, 06:31

First I'd like to say that I love new horizons, the hacking thing.. genius. It's what the game needed to make things interesting.

Here are my questions:

Can anyone shoot me in the direction of the kyon stations?
I've been looking for ages.

And

Is there another download site for lazerath's kyon replicators?
All of his links are broken.

Thanks lots!
山高皇帝远
The mountains are tall, and the emperor far away.

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Sat, 28. Aug 10, 21:29

Sorry mate for the late reply, I missed your post. :oops:

Unfortunately, the Kyon stations have proven not to work as they should. They do not produce Kyon's

rod finley
x3

Post by rod finley » Sun, 14. Nov 10, 16:23

phlt wrote:Hi Rod, thx for your interest in the Mod.

You can either post your feedback/questions at egosoft or at TXU. Il will reply to you in english.
Thanks phlt, I'll try not bother you to much. I'm just used to reading the forums to get the answers I need, but sadly their isn't a lot to read. I'm playing custom start, NH, and my biggest questions are
1 - are there no missions? the only missions I've seen are BBS missions
2 - making contact with the Spectre race. Do you need a certain race ranking before you can make contact or get a bbs offer regarding them?

After a month of exploring your wonderful universe and claiming some new ships, love the Anvil M8, I have yet to figure out how to make contact with them. I decided to use scorps map yesterday to see if I was missing many sectors and so far the only ones that I see I had missed were Ancient Realm and Janus' Sanctuary, plus all the neutral race sectors with no gates. The one thing I haven't tried is gate rebuilding and will probably try that as soon as I get put of Janus' Sanctuary

Doh! Just realized I replied to your PM. Will cut and paste to one of the forums

Thanks,
Rod

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Sun, 14. Nov 10, 16:41

Did you already enter in one of the Spectre's sector ?

rod finley
x3

Post by rod finley » Sun, 14. Nov 10, 17:42

I'm not sure what you mean by Spectre sector. I have thoroughly searched spectre prime and docked at most of the stations looking for a bbs message. I loaded up scorp's map yesterday and saw a bunch of neutral race sectors with no gates. Just wondering if it's like having to wait until a certain rank to get coordinates to the Khaak sectors, or am I missing something? Just working on salvaging a couple of gates right now, another interesting twist to the game. :thumb_up:

Thanks,
Rod

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Sun, 14. Nov 10, 20:22

There should be some BBS around and at Spectre Prime letting you guess what you are supposed to do in order to find Kha'ak sectors.

However,
Spoiler
Show
To face the Kha'ak challenge,you better should fly South West
Enjoy ! :)

rod finley
x3

Post by rod finley » Sun, 14. Nov 10, 21:18

Well I'll go have another look before I use the spoiler. It's taking a long time to gather resources to rebuild the gate, so I was thinking about looking for a good fight, but this is more interesting I'm hoping.

Thank You Sir!

Edit
Well at last I figured it out. I had to read every single post at TXU but finally I came across one post which confirmed what I was thinking. There is no actual spectre race to meet. Their sectors are labeled as Teladi sectors, they have some different stations and some very nice ships but the game itself shows the sector and stations as Teladi. It is still worth finding for the ships, but the trading opportunities aren't as good as the BBS messages make it out to be. If LV's cheats work on NH, you could clone a couple of their factories to fill in the short fall in commodities, but as far as I can tell you can't but any of these new factories.

ShadowRouge

Where to download New Horizons Mod

Post by ShadowRouge » Thu, 16. Dec 10, 23:26

i've been looking everywhere for this mod and either the links give me a 404 error,link dosent work or in some other laungage :evil: can anyone give me a working link in english without having to signup to some forum or something to get it thanks :D

{Forum rules, thread of mod, etc. Merged. jlehtone}

ShadowRouge

Post by ShadowRouge » Fri, 17. Dec 10, 01:51

hey does anybody know where i can download it every place i go to is in french or something

rod finley
x3

Post by rod finley » Fri, 17. Dec 10, 03:17

The only place I know of where to find it, is at the exchange guild which is a french site. Took a bit of work as my french isn't to great, but here's the link
and it does install in english

http://www.3enfamille.net/Mod_Confrerie ... MilHud.zip

It's a nice little mod with some nice new scenery and some wild ships.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”