[Bonus Plugin] Mobile Mining / Mineral Collection Software

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Strancer

Post by Strancer » Sun, 28. Mar 10, 23:17

thanks to all i will tray it later and i edit the post with the results :)

staffordz

Post by staffordz » Fri, 27. Sep 13, 16:37

Is there an available mirror to download this script? The original host seems to be down.

Edit: Just realized this is for Reunion and now I can't for the life of me find an X3TC mobile mining script... can anyone help?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 28. Sep 13, 00:02

There are already some mobile mining commands included in the vanilla game. Best to ask in the X-Universe forum about them. For an improved version, you can have a look at DrBullwinkle's Mobile Mining Mk2 script.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

razgriz02

Post by razgriz02 » Tue, 11. Nov 14, 19:51

Mmmm, where is the download button ?

I checked on the author post, nothing to be found. The "banner" links to a (buggy) website where the sript doesn't seem to be uploaded.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 11. Nov 14, 19:58

Scripts marked as [Bonus Plugin] are part of the Bonus package, which can be downloaded here.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

razgriz02

Post by razgriz02 » Tue, 11. Nov 14, 20:02

Thank you kind sir !

razgriz02

Post by razgriz02 » Tue, 11. Nov 14, 20:07

Actually, it doesn't work : the file requires an x3 reunion installation, which I don't have. The description of the script however states it should work for TC and AP.

Does someone knows a repository where I can download the .zip / .spk ?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 11. Nov 14, 20:15

I don't know where you read that it would work in X3TC or AP too, but this is the X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding forum (where we are right now), so all scripts and mods posted here only work in X3: Reunion.

Edit: You are not by any chance talking about the Mobile Mining Mk2 script, which I linked above? If so, the download link is right beneath the title in the opening post. Also any questions about Mobile Mining Mk2 should be posted in the linked script topic. I only linked that script in response to staffordz's post before asking for an X3TC Mobile mining script.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”