[XTM - TECH. SUPPORT] Technical support for Xtended Mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Helios01
xr

Post by Helios01 » Wed, 11. Apr 12, 19:30

Yeah, you are correct. I installed my game, then patch to 2.5, then bonuspack with cockpit mod and then X-tended
"If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars" - Carl Sagan

Darkwolf7

Post by Darkwolf7 » Wed, 27. Jun 12, 21:24

Hey I don't mean to come off as a dick but why r u guys playing cymbals when u guy can play x3 tarren conflicts xtended mod it was made by some of the people who made xtm and it is better.

Not trying to insult by the way but u get new:
Map
ships (all races have m0 aka m2+) + 90% of the xtm ships
New weapons new wares and more to come with the 2.0

Here is the URL
Http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0
This reminds me of a story
i was............

Helios01
xr

Post by Helios01 » Wed, 27. Jun 12, 21:35

Because I am playing X3R on max graphics (except anti aliasing which is off) on 40-50 fps while flying in a sector and 15-20 with fights or many ships in one sector. And I really don't like to play a game on lower than max settings, I've already dealt with the AA being turned off on almost every game I play (it lags for me even in X2 The Threat!).

Anyways, for the TC, I am really keen about the X Rebalance Mod which seems a lot better than XTC. At least I will be able to merge it with the cockpit mod which I miss so much and which looks so amazing in TC, with such great elements like gravidar or weapons menu not shown in GUI but in the cockpit.

So right now I am playing X3R without cockpit mod, which is why the XTM didn't work for me. It works with Bonuspack and CMOD II + HUD addon. I was just getting annoying messages everytime I loaded a game after I installed the speed boost addon for CMOD II, the XTM version (why it's specially for XTM when it's not fully compatible with it???). And I will play TC and AP when I get a new PC
"If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars" - Carl Sagan

Magnate
x3tc

Post by Magnate » Mon, 2. Jul 12, 17:26

Hello all
excuse me for my poor english
i'am a problem.
Same months ago,there was a script for x3 XTM in this forum.
This fix ,downloadable,resolving 2 main problems

- hull and shield for OTAS headquarter,growing up at 100% (actually is 1 hp and 1 shield)

-can buying Sohen ship at dyson sphere,like lilith,oriax (actually there is a BBS at dyson sphere for buying but Not bought)

have you a got a this script yet?

thanks

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Mon, 9. Jul 12, 21:55

As far as I'm aware. There are no problems with the lastest version of XTM for X3R (0.7.5)
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Helios01
xr

Post by Helios01 » Tue, 10. Jul 12, 01:01

Which is probably not gonna be updated again, because everyone plays TC now...

Btw Magnate, it looks like you want to ask us some questions but it seems that you didn't tell us the main point of the question. I only have a Nova, 2 M4s and 1 M5, some sector traders (they trade REALLY fast!), one station (wheat farm) and something around 10M. I only fly in the ''safe'' starting universe- whole Argon space (not any colony, the one around AP), Boron space up there, some little of the Paranid space down there and little of the Teladi and Split of the right, maximally Family Pride, so I haven't discovered much yet. I did everything in X2 but there is no sohnen or dysom sphere so I cannot answer you, sorry.

By the way, I found English a very useful language to learn. Spend a lot of time to learn it, it's worth the job, trust me!

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Tue, 10. Jul 12, 20:40

Helios01 wrote:Which is probably not gonna be updated again, because everyone plays TC now...
Not everyone. I don't

I think he made his point resonably clear. He is looking to download an old fix he knows of which corrects 2 problems he has.

Like I said. As far as I am aware there are no major problems with X3R XTM. So maybe the script he is looking for, has already been incorporated into the most recent version?
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

navetta
x3ap

Post by navetta » Wed, 11. Jul 12, 14:23

Magnate wrote:Hello all
excuse me for my poor english
i'am a problem.
Same months ago,there was a script for x3 XTM in this forum.
This fix ,downloadable,resolving 2 main problems

- hull and shield for OTAS headquarter,growing up at 100% (actually is 1 hp and 1 shield)

-can buying Sohen ship at dyson sphere,like lilith,oriax (actually there is a BBS at dyson sphere for buying but Not bought)

have you a got a this script yet?

thanks
Hi,

I dont know about the OTAS HQ issue but here is the Sohnen BBS script.

http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/145 ... t-received

This is the download link
http://rapidshare.com/files/194288171/p ... le.Soh.xml

Hope it helps.

Helios01
xr

Post by Helios01 » Wed, 11. Jul 12, 14:53

OTAS have a HQ? My friend told me that they don't. Well then I'll follow those OTAS ships flying through Argon sectors :/. If they don't fly to the OTAS sectors, then no spoilers please

navetta
x3ap

Post by navetta » Wed, 11. Jul 12, 18:57

Helios01 wrote:OTAS have a HQ? My friend told me that they don't. Well then I'll follow those OTAS ships flying through Argon sectors :/. If they don't fly to the OTAS sectors, then no spoilers please
There is an OTAS HQ but its hidden and pretty much impossible to find on your own unless...

Magnate
x3tc

Post by Magnate » Fri, 13. Jul 12, 19:35

thanks for the response

i seeing the script and later i will reply

Magnate
x3tc

Post by Magnate » Sat, 14. Jul 12, 11:33

ok i see the actually script i have (not modified)
there is a strange.

in the link ,the author suggest modified this:

repleace this line 113
if $Ship > 0
with this line 113
if is datatyp[ $Ship ] == DATATYP_WARE

in my actually script,there are

line 113 *if $Ship > 0

line 114 if is datatyp[ $Ship ] == DATATYP_WARE
there are a difference Or is correct?

navetta
x3ap

Post by navetta » Sun, 15. Jul 12, 08:49

You should just download the edited script and paste it in your script folder, and overwrite the old file.

Then when you are in game you need to activate the script editor by changing your pilot's name to "Thereshallbewings". If done correctly you will have a few seconds long freeze and your name will not change at all.

Press Shift + C and look for the script editor, get into it and then reinitialize the script cache from there and theoretically it should work.

SacremPyrobolum
xr

Post by SacremPyrobolum » Wed, 15. Aug 12, 01:56

Posted: Tue, 14. Aug 12, 23:37 Post subject: New Ship Models Not Appearing In Xteanded Terran Conflict
It might be because I was using a cheat program to spawn in ships but I do not think so.

I start the game off as a Terran veteran and look around to see that a Valhalla occupies the same space-space as me, so I go to have a look anticipating this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF_ZITx5buI

But instead, I get the original version as used in the vanilla game.

And, when I tried to spawn in something like a Kyoto all I got was a lousy Osaka.

I can't survive without overkill!

kira1000
x3tc

X-tended for X3 first cutscene crash

Post by kira1000 » Sat, 22. Sep 12, 09:24

Hello, I am using the x-tended 7.5 mod for X3 reunion 2.5 (steam version) and just as the first story cutscene starts the game crashes. my specs are as follows
windows 7 home premium 64-bit
16gb DDR3 ram
intel core i7 3.2ghz quad core
nvidia geforce gt545
sorry if this is in the wrong section but it does relate to a mod so...

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 22. Sep 12, 11:01

So, it should be asked in the appropriate mod's thread.

*merged*
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Chilli1981

Post by Chilli1981 » Sat, 10. Nov 12, 00:00

Hello. I just installed xtm mod 0.7.5. Started a new game, mod check ok. I started a new game in custom start...flight leader and i noticed that the weapons on the terran ship is unknown. Also the gates in terran sector shows me "GATE ???" Pls some1 can explain what i did wrong. Tnx.

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Thu, 15. Nov 12, 20:12

Probably because you hav'nt bought the Terran info from the BBS.
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID

thelastslaith

Post by thelastslaith » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 17:44

Hi,

I need help!!!

HERES the background info:

Ive recently just modded my game just got to having my first capital ship (tital with ppcs for my ranged killer which is epic especially with my first 3 m7s following it) and I decided to mod out my game mostly after seeing a dagerous Khak mod making them start to take over sectors when I thought I want exactly that but with Xeon thus I found the Xeon border conflicts file and ive downloaded a few mods 6 of which are now showing on crows plug in manager these are:
Xeon border conflicts, Yaki armada, Xeon shipyard, Ring of fire (stealth LT ring), player friendly EQ and race invasions.

None of these describe putting in pirate bareclaws and xeon Qs or stuff like that which I believe are from when I tried to install X-tended.

So basically the problem is that im now getting random ships which show as no image and I believe I can hit them but the target acts like a normal ship such as a Q flying at 120 or a Bareclaw using evasion so its a much more dangerous universe than ID personally like.

I am assuming something went wrong with me trying to install X-tended which isnt showing in my plug in manager (or anywhere I can find other than the scripting)

So is there any way of me removing it or atleast completely disabling it so the universe acts like none the X-tended scripts work?

If anyone knows can you also just quickly PM me the response Thank you whoever you are!!!!
TLS

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Wed, 5. Dec 12, 10:27

Only solution imo: fresh install of X3R and then fresh install of the mod you want to play. The mix of different mods is always a bit hazardous as they often change the same files.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”