[Script] Beam Dock v3a

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Wed, 28. May 08, 12:13

When you figure out why that works, please explain it to me !

:lol:

reinhart_menken

Post by reinhart_menken » Wed, 28. May 08, 13:42

:lol: Well the reason I added the "wait" is because I figure that maybe giving too many instructions (not just checks and setting variables, but setting commands up for player) at a single time without allow the system some break in between might cause it to either lock up or crash (like a ill-written while loop or go to label loop that are supposed to actually do stuff to things in the game, but don't have a break in between). So basically...too fast -> not good -> give it some time.

Either that or it was the textfiles, I really didn't mind too much as long as it worked :P

But then I guess you already know those reasons :p

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Fri, 13. Jun 08, 03:17

I've updated the download links to the V3a version.

On my HQ, I've also added downloads to the Container Beam, Jump to Derelict Commands, and random derelict ship creation scripts. But none of them are official scripts so dont warrant their own thread or listing in the sticky.

Container Beam slurps up all containers on your nav map in a single click/press.

Jump to Derelict jumps you to a random derelict ship. This is a blind jump with no checking for mad thrillseekers :D

Create Derelict ship is 12 identical scripts for creating a single ship each in a random location. delete some to get less, add some to get more. Adding is done each time you start the game.

Woundweaver
x3

Post by Woundweaver » Tue, 22. Jul 08, 22:52

mmm i just tried to download this script and it`s not available on the "Atlantis" site that i linked to ?? Any other place to get this script :?
There is no such thing as Black & White.
Everything is in various shades of Grey.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Wed, 23. Jul 08, 02:38

Ooops, sorry about that.

The original version was on my main site, but I put the new version on the new AMS domain, and didnt change the link properly.

I've updated the link in the OP.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”