[Script] Factory Complex Constructor [22.9.2007] [V3.21 FINAL]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Thu, 11. Aug 11, 17:42

Thank You

I must say this is the best thing ever happend with my complexes. Ok i know it is a bit outdated request but by any chance can we have a command for SPP to align it to the sun in the system ? I have a method which can be done within 10 min but the results are not perfect due low FPS.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 11. Aug 11, 20:43

can we have a command for SPP to align it to the sun in the system ?
Would you please explain what you mean by that?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Sat, 13. Aug 11, 17:24

In order to make sense SPPs should face the sun :D A command or something can be usefull to automatically align them forward the sun like the vanilla NPC SPPs

Highlight the vanilla coz there is that script with short of race specific companies but the new SPPs just dropped without turning in XYZ cords
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 13. Aug 11, 17:57

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Unfortunately it's not possible to find out the sun's position in a sector using the Script Editor.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

filippe999
x3ap

Post by filippe999 » Sun, 6. Jan 13, 22:57

Where's the download link?, all i see are links for buttons 8)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 7. Jan 13, 21:53

Go to your profile and activate the "Show images in post" option. Afterwards go back to the first post and the download button should be visible.

darkwombat
x3

Post by darkwombat » Wed, 16. Jan 13, 20:40

Hi, I hope someone is still reading this thread who can help me.

I'm trying to find the plugin that was once made available in this thread to use FCC with Ashley's XXL Fabs mods. All download locations I could find in the thread are broken--and google has failed to turn up any other sites with the plugin. If someone out there still has the plugin, could you make it available? I would be extremely grateful!

jycs

Post by jycs » Wed, 25. Jan 17, 08:44

Readtexterror on controls and messages...

I tryed the DEREG REG, without success.

I'm in french.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 25. Jan 17, 09:22

Judging by the information in the first post, this script only contains an English text file. To fix the readtext errors in a French game, go to your "X3 Reunion\t" folder and locate the "448845.xml". Rename the file to "338845.xml". Afterwards open it with a text or xml editor (the Windows editor/notepad is fine; don't use word or wordpad). Now change the number in the language id tag, which you can find at the top of the file from

Code: Select all

lanugage id="44"

to

Code: Select all

language id="33"
Afterwards save the file and start the game. (Ideally you use a savegame, where the FCC wasn't installed yet.)

jycs

Post by jycs » Wed, 25. Jan 17, 13:03

Hello,

I'm on X3TC, but I use the TC version of this mod http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=219504

I used the wrong topic... :/

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”