[script] Asteroid Creator v1.2 (29/1/07)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Gezron
x4

Post by Gezron » Thu, 10. Jul 08, 08:38

Dead link, can anyone else rehost it?

Gliftor

help making asteroids

Post by Gliftor » Tue, 30. Dec 08, 22:20

Does anyone know how to make asteroids or at least change there yield # and type?

Thanks in advance!

{Merged. jlehtone}

zdan30
x4

Post by zdan30 » Wed, 31. Dec 08, 01:55

Theres a script for this kind of thing

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=169667

Ive used it a few times and its very easy to use.
:)

NT78stonewobble

Post by NT78stonewobble » Fri, 21. Aug 09, 15:41

Hmm I can't seem to get the script to work.

My X3:R is a steam installation and should be fully updated. AFAIK

I've got the following scripts / mods installed:

EMP mod
Anarkis Carrier Commands
Complex Cleaner
Factory Complext Constructor
LV's Cheats

Ezequeel

Post by Ezequeel » Sat, 22. Aug 09, 01:43

To Fud: nice job this scripted saved me big time, now i can choose empty sectors and build.

Ezequeel

Post by Ezequeel » Tue, 25. Aug 09, 15:15

Notice something odd to me but assuming its just me.

i never really paid any attention to the silicon factories before but since i install this Script i've been noticing the Time frame for production on silicon factories on each yield... Messed around at after noticing it to see.

From Silicon Mine L type 32 yield, Production Time -1 Minute and 13 seconds and under...
and Silicon Mine L type 40 or 50 Yield, Production Time -2 to 3 minutes...

call me stupid but i figured the higher the yield the better the production, specially the time frame on production as well. but its actually the opposite.

Shanjaq
x3

Post by Shanjaq » Wed, 26. Aug 09, 07:36

How about turning this into a BBS mission, where a corporation with access to "long-range scanners" will pinpoint with some degree of accuracy, the coordinates of a "hidden" asteroid belt(really, it creates the asteroid belt on accept of the mission.)

It doesn't quite feel right to simply create an asteroid from my ship's interface :S

Great idea though!
[ external image ]
SPACE HAS A TERRIBLE POWER

tometheblue
x4

Post by tometheblue » Sun, 17. Jul 11, 21:02

I hate to necropost on this but... it seems that the newer plugin installer will not work with this .spk :evil:. I was wondering if i could get anyone with the ability to do so to convert this into a newer format .spk that can be installed with the current tools available.

Haruka

Post by Haruka » Wed, 13. Aug 14, 05:50

Forgive me if I'm just an idiot but it would seem that the link is dead, at least for me. Am I missing something or has it just been that long? Either way, if any one has the actual script I don't mind typing it up in game myself.
Arch-Matriarch of the High Order of the Advent

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 13. Aug 14, 11:47

Creating a asteroid with the Script Editor isn't that difficult, since there is a dedicated command for it: <RetVar> = create asteroid: type=<Var/Number> addto=<Var/Sector> resource=<Var/Number> yield=<Var/Number> x=<Var/Number> y=<Var/Number> z=<Var/Number> (to be found in the General Object Commands). This article on xai-corp.net explains it and gives a basic example.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Haruka

Post by Haruka » Thu, 14. Aug 14, 10:45

Thanks, I've found the command, my main concern is finding out how to open up the map to position it. Think I've got something anyway but the speedy reply is much appreciated!
Arch-Matriarch of the High Order of the Advent

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”