[Bonus Plugin] Commodity Logistics Software MK2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

MafooUK
xr

Thank You!

Post by MafooUK » Sat, 19. Jan 08, 00:50

Thank You, needed to restart external logistics for it to kick in properly!
*huggles all round*

kc99
x3tc

Post by kc99 » Wed, 23. Jan 08, 15:36

@Lucike - many thanks for the hot fix. I've been struggling for the last couple of days with the ecell unload problem discussed above as well. Hotfix sorted it.

I just wish I'd checked here when I first had the problem rather than trying to work out what I'd done wrong :x

Enalung
x3

Post by Enalung » Thu, 13. Mar 08, 21:39

I'm having a bug right now and it's causing me quite a few problems considering that I have 3 stations relying on that transport for energy. What is happening is that the transport is loading 4200 energy at my solar power plant as it should, however it is dumping it all at the first station, leaving none for the other stations. Checking the orders I gave it, it does say that it should drop 1400 at the first station then proceed to the second station, drop the same amount and go to the third station and drop the rest.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 13. Mar 08, 22:17

@Enalung: Have you installed this (below) and restarted the ship?
Lucike wrote:I found a little bug in the BP version. Copy the hotfix file in your script folder and restart the freighter. The fix is signed.

http://www.lucike.info/x3_reunion/work/ ... hotfix.zip
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

escaped monkey
x3

Post by escaped monkey » Mon, 31. Mar 08, 17:23

Lucike wrote:Hi MafooUK,

I found a little bug in the BP version. Copy the hotfix file in your script folder and restart the freighter. The fix is signed.

http://www.lucike.info/x3_reunion/work/ ... hotfix.zip

Greets
Lucike
Fixed the problem for me thanks alot great script :D

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Sat, 5. Apr 08, 18:10

ok I installed this software on my demetars and gave the command to collect energy cells from my power plant to my ore plant, but the pilot only delivered it once and he is idling in the ore station, and in the property screen it shoes destination my power plant?
what I'm I doing wrong?
When I request the report it clearly tells the correct intermission points:
1.load XXXX energy cells>my power plant
2.unload XXXX energy cells>my ore plant

I have a X3 reunion 2.5 and XT mod

thnx in advance

cheeseburger

Post by cheeseburger » Mon, 14. Apr 08, 11:41

Need an advice, what's the condition for the pilots learning how to work with Missile Defense and buying Mosquito Missile on own?

I have a 2-comlex setup to train the pilot to freight level. They were learning well, also how to work with drones and jumpdrive, also Missile defence. But one day suddenly all new group of trainees stopped to learn about missile defence, while they leveled up to freight pilot.

So something must have changed, but can't figure out what. Any ideas?

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 14. Apr 08, 14:25

iirc you need Fight Mk 2 installed for MDM.

cheeseburger

Post by cheeseburger » Mon, 14. Apr 08, 14:48

Oh my bad, I just manually equiped with 20 Mosquito and it started MDM right away. So for some reason it didn't buy the missiled on own - is there any sector range for buying Drones/Mosquito? The homestation has the max. range of 50 sectors.

upsil0n

Post by upsil0n » Sat, 19. Apr 08, 10:53

Ok I really need some help.
I’m new to this game and I have the steam version of x3 + I install the X3 Bonus Pack.

I use the Mercury you get from the Quickstart and have to following Equipment installed in that ship;
Boost Extension
Commodity Logistics Software MK1 and MK2
Duplex and Triplex Scanner
Fight Command Software MK1
Navigation Command Software MK1
Trading System Extension
Trade Command Software MK2

I setup the waypoint but noting happens when I press the Start external commodity logistics, I get command accepted but the ship stays dead in space. No movement. So I check the 0 0 0 menu and don’t see a problem, plenty of space to take on the cargo.
So I alter the waypoint, I delt the old ones and ad a test run, got to “the wall” “solar base L” buy “100 energy cells” for “13 credits”. Press Start external commodity logistics, I get command accepted but the ship stays dead in space. No movement. Any ideas why??
:(

upsil0n

Post by upsil0n » Wed, 23. Apr 08, 16:40

Ok I tested some things and discovered that if I tell the ship to buy or sell stuff at a place and make it dock with the “dock at” command, the script will buy or sell but it will not fly to the waypoints I setup.

So I get the following;
Add waypoint
0, the wall solarplant L, the wall solarplant L, energy cells, price 12, number 3000
2, argon prime chip plant, argon prime chip plant, energy cells, price 19, number –3000
start external commodity logistics
than I make it dock at the wall solarplant L, wait till it buys the energy cells. That the ship stays dock at the solarplant and I have to tell it with the “dock at” command to go to argon prime chip plant. After it landed it will sell the energy cells when the price is right.

So in short it will buy and sell at the waypoint but it will not fly/move to or between the waypoints.

Tensor
x3

Post by Tensor » Thu, 1. May 08, 15:37

I cant seem to get my transport to load more than a small number of Ecells (normally about 14) from my Solar Power plant. The solar power plant in question tends to have more than the freighters max payload.

He will to and from my other station but he never takes enough with him. What am I doing wrong?

Karlfrans
x3tc

Post by Karlfrans » Thu, 29. May 08, 13:05

Buzz2005 wrote:ok I installed this software on my demetars and gave the command to collect energy cells from my power plant to my ore plant, but the pilot only delivered it once and he is idling in the ore station, and in the property screen it shoes destination my power plant?
what I'm I doing wrong?
When I request the report it clearly tells the correct intermission points:
1.load XXXX energy cells>my power plant
2.unload XXXX energy cells>my ore plant

I have a X3 reunion 2.5 and XT mod

thnx in advance
Geez I have the same problem, but the weird thing is: It's only the freighters in one complex, and they just recently started idling. I've never seen this with the CLS2 before, and I haven't changed any of the ships or the complex' settings??

scritty
x4

No such command as "Add Remove Intermediate Stops" Help ..

Post by scritty » Thu, 5. Jun 08, 23:51

In the menu I have

I have "Add Change Interm Stops"
and "Add remove Stations"

But no

"Add remove Intermediate Stops"

Proper software seems to be installed.

What am I doing wrong (none of them work, ship either whizzes around with nothing in or sits like a lemon)

I know I'm an idiot, but I would feel better knowing which command I should be using.

Scritty
We've got lumps of it ..around the back !

Bishop149
x3

Post by Bishop149 » Sun, 15. Jun 08, 21:21

Aww hell!

I thought I had this licked but it turns out that automatically supplying my HQ with Nividium is BLOODY hard.

Latest problem is that CLS MkII doesn't seem to respect Ware limits set on the HQ, it just keeps dropping of regardless. . . . totally screwing up all the other ware control. Is there any way to fix this?

One idea I had was to use the CLS MkII to deliver to station X and then use a CLS MkI (that does respect the limits) to dliver from station X to the HQ. But there is no way I can get the MkI to accept ANY of the various station options I've tried to accept that a station can supply nivdium. . . . except the HQ!!

This is bloody irritating I wish you could just bloody TELL MkI which station is the supplier and which is the consumer. . . . its gets it wrong so much.
"Shoot for the Moon. If you miss, you'll end up co-orbiting the Sun alongside Earth, living out your days alone in the void within sight of the lush, welcoming home you left behind." - XKCD

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 18. Jun 08, 21:09

Bishop149 wrote:One idea I had was to use the CLS MkII to deliver to station X and then use a CLS MkI (that does respect the limits) to dliver from station X to the HQ. But there is no way I can get the MkI to accept ANY of the various station options I've tried to accept that a station can supply nivdium. . . . except the HQ!!
Docks. Trade and Equipment Docks. If and only if Dock is the homebase of CLS1, then it is a "producer". All other Docks are consumers. This was one of my first CLS1 setups (a variation of Trading Network).

But the (Nividium) stock size of a Docks is ... :shock:

Depends what PHQ does with Nividium. If the consumption rate is slow, then I would simply dump manually a lot as needed. Not nice, but ...
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Browncoat

Post by Browncoat » Sun, 22. Jun 08, 13:32

Hi,

I'm having problems when using this script. The pilot refuses to unload wares to my own factories. Inputing NPC factory works but when I'm trying to input my own one or TL there's a long beep.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Sun, 22. Jun 08, 13:53

To use a TL you need to have it set as the CLS2's homebase.

What kind of factories? Are they docks or complexes, or just single stations?

Browncoat

Post by Browncoat » Sun, 22. Jun 08, 14:04

Setting Orca as a Homebase doesn't help. Errm... I didn't think that matters but I have only complexes.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Sun, 22. Jun 08, 19:18

The homebase part may be out of date. You do apparently need a transporter device to deliver to/from a TL though.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”