[Bonus Plugin] Commodity Logistics Software MK2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

OOZ662
x4

Post by OOZ662 » Wed, 13. Aug 08, 01:22

Argh...I'll have a looksee at that again then. I had it running in another save under CLS2. Thanks.

riceiq999

Post by riceiq999 » Sat, 30. Aug 08, 07:31

Hi I'm having a small problem with CLS2 sometimes.
I ordered my caimen to do CLS2 according to the following orders:
A homebase with SPP (refuel and then load 10000 Ecells) --> to a silicon mine in ore belt and unload 9000 Ecells --> Load 450 silicon wafers and jump back to homebase and unload 450 silicons. (Freight pilot+jump drive)
I have the hotfix installed and am not experiencing the all-ecells-got-dumped problem. And the caimen is working fine for about 10ish deliveries. Then it goes stupied: it decides to fly back to homebase rather than jump. So it went through some pirate sectors and got killed. Even if it is not killed it will significantly delay its schedule. What I don't understand is it has 2k Ecells in its inventory but it just won't automatically use it to jump. This has happened 2 times. Anyone knows why it tends to happen after a while? Thanks a lot.

wwilcz

Post by wwilcz » Wed, 3. Sep 08, 16:48

I wanted my Mercury to work a bit like universal trader. I ordered him to go to Orebelt and search for a NPC SPP that sells EC price max 14Cr and the sell it to any NPC factory that buys for min 18Cr. The first part works it loads 2935 EC's and flies off in search of an NPC factory matching the buing price, but when selling it unloads all and goes to another NPC factory tring to sell EC's even though it sold all of the already. Dosn't the script skip waypoints that tell the ship to sell if it has no cargo?

I used commands:

add intr. stop

{2001} {Any factory in Orebelt} {Orebelt, NPC SPP} {EC} {14} {2935}

{2004} {Any factory in Home of light} {Home of light, NPC Crystal fab} {EC} {18} {-2935}

Domitius1

Post by Domitius1 » Tue, 7. Oct 08, 06:14

Hello,

the link to the hotfix is dead. would someone be kind enough to upload it for me?

after reading about cls for hours and testing it i find out it needs updated :evil:

i cannot find the hotfix anywhere on these forums.

thanks.

my problem is that any number i assign to be loaded or unloaded is ignored, and the transporter fills its entire cargo hold with the ware instead of the amount i give it.

example- i told it to pick up 80 silicon wafer at my silmine, then to sell 80 to a crystal fab one sector away. instead of picking up 80, it picks up all it can hold (166) and sells all of them instead of 80.

the hotfix cures this correct?
seems like such a huge flaw to go with so little suport.

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Wed, 15. Oct 08, 01:45

I think I may have found a bug. I normally set my CLS2 as follows:

1. Refuel at homebase
2. Go to my factoryA, and buy at most 100 wareA produced there at 200CR
3. Go to my factoryB, and buy at most 200 wareB produced there at 100CR
3. Sell 100 wareA at 200CR at PHQ
4. Sell 200 wareB at 100CR at PHQ

After a while (in hours), the homebase of the CLS2 ship will have billion of credits. What happened was that the CLS2 ship sometimes try to sell phantom wares to the PHQ even if it does not have anything in the haul. This inflate the credits at its homebase.

I first noticed this bug when upgrading to BP3.0.7 (from 3.0.6) but because I ran a modified game at the time (with Goner Trader script), I thought it was a bug due to the Goner script, but now after re-isntalling 2.5 and 3.0.7 from scratch, I noticed this bug.

I guess the remedy is then to always charge 0 to circumvent the bug.

epchris

Post by epchris » Wed, 28. Jan 09, 18:50

Couple of questions after trying this out last night.

I want to use a Dolphin SF to supply energy cells to 4 of my factories needing it in a sector. The SPPs it should buy from are also in-sector, but not owned by me (I'm working on that).

What I think I have going so far is:
- Buy up to 10000 ECell from XL SPP for max 16 credits
- Unload 2500 ECell to Factory A for 0
- Unload 2500 ECell to Factory B for 0
- Unload 2500 ECell to Factory C for 0
- Unload 2500 ECell to Factory D for 0

Home for the Dolphin is Factory A

Now the problem is that Factory A has a 200000 credit cap, which means after the first run it only has like 30,000 credits left because the dolphin is taking credits from it to buy the ECells. Is there a way to have the Dolphin use my player credits instead of the factory credits? Or would the better thing to do be to "sell" the ECells to the stations for 16 credits? If I actually got the ecells for cheaper, say 12 credits, then I'd have a small credit "leak" to FacA, but that's not a big deal.

Also, there are 4 other SPPs in sector, is there a way to have the Dolphin just "Fill up to 10000 ECells for a max of 13 credits from any SPP in sector"? Would i have to do that manually by doing:
- Buy UP TO 10000 ECells for 13 from SPP A
- Buy UP TO 10000 ECells for 13 from SPP B
- Buy UP TO 10000 ECells for 13 from SPP C
- Buy UP TO 10000 ECells for 13 from SPP D

I feel like in a dolphin that adds a lot of transit time...but if that's what it takes.

Any ideas?

escaped monkey
x3

Commodity Logistics Software mk2 Hotfix??

Post by escaped monkey » Wed, 11. Feb 09, 04:22

Hey Guys, I cant find the Commodity Logistics Software mk2 Hotfix anywhere, all the links are dead and i really need this software to work. It keeps dumping my e-cells at the first stop. Anyone??? Please???

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 12. Feb 09, 10:22

Try to contact Lucike by PM.

*** Merge to correct thread ***

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Mon, 23. Feb 09, 23:53

It seemed like CLS2 would do what I wanted, but now it seems like it won't. If someone would point me to something else that will do what I want, good. If someone can tell me how CLS2 will do what I want that's even better. Here's the objective:

I have a silicon mine. I notice that my customers that are not far away tend to pack up the silicon because no one ever seems to sell them energy. I also notice that my energy supplying freighters spend a lot of time hanging out at the silicon mine because it has all the e-cells it can hold. I want to send out e-cells with my silicon, so the customers will be able to use it and then buy more.

I tried using two loading stops at the mine, then two stops to unload;

0...mine...mine...silicon wafers...0...100
0...mine...mine...e-cells...0...1000
0...customer...customer...silicon...600...-100
0...customer...customer...e-cells...18...-1000

Problem appears to be that the pilot just cannot load e-cells at the silicon mine, no doubt because they are a resource. Any way around that?

Tritous
x3tc

Post by Tritous » Tue, 24. Feb 09, 21:28

anyone remember if move pilot works with this?

Since I'm playing XTM I have the extra races of terran and yaki and a nice trick for gaining notoriety with them (or anyone for that matter) is to get a few arrows doing super speed runs of 1 energy cell from an spp to a mine or similar.

it also gets CLS ranks in no time since the rack is shared for internal-external so it would be nice if I could bump those trained pilots into slower ships who may then carry on doing their jobs in a more real situation. I vaguely remember doing something like that, but i may be thinking of moving pilot for something else
Give a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day
Set a man on fire, he'll stay warm for the rest of his life ;)

uptheirons

looking for this script for CAG's

Post by uptheirons » Wed, 25. Feb 09, 11:38

i need to find a script that will stop CAG's wondering into pirate/xenon/khaak sectors. i lost 3 CAG's from my rastar refinery complex last night and i cant seem to find a script to stop them doing this. i know about the script which means setting up advaned satellites, cant remembe what its called though. but really what i am after is a script like the one that can be used for universal traders that stops them flying through hostile sectors.

any help greatfully apreciated.
AMD 5000+ DUAL CORE
NVIDIA 8400GS 512MB
2 GIG MEMORY

CARD AND MEMORY TO BE UGRADED.......UP THE IRONS !!

cale_online
x3ap

Post by cale_online » Wed, 25. Feb 09, 13:53

the easiest solution is avoid leaving anything like ships, stations, sats, ect in a system with pirates/xenon in, that way the CAGs cant see whats for sale and shouldnt go there.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 1. Mar 09, 20:18

Tritous wrote:anyone remember if move pilot works with this?
X3R since 2.0 removed its stock "Move pilot" in favor of the Bonuspack version. The BP-version can swap not only UT, but also CAG/CLS pilots.

In short: yes.

jlehtone
x4

Re: looking for this script for CAG's

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 1. Mar 09, 20:22

uptheirons wrote:i need to find a script that will stop CAG's wondering into pirate/xenon/khaak sectors.
A separate script is not necessary, since the CAG script already has that functionality. Set the needed races as "Foe", and turn "Show as enemy if enemy to me" to "Off".

** Merged to the CAG thread ***

arthureloi
x3tc

cls_3501_hotfix.zip

Post by arthureloi » Mon, 2. Mar 09, 12:43

Friends, please, I need the cls_3501_hotfix.zip urgently! Would anyone send it to me or upload or whatever? The link for it is dead and the guy won´t answer to my PM. Thank you!

escaped monkey
x3

Post by escaped monkey » Mon, 2. Mar 09, 18:02

I too also need that hotfix, all the links to it are dead and the author of the fix isnt replying to PMs. I think he's German and may not understand what we are asking.
Any help would be really appreciated :-)

arthureloi
x3tc

Post by arthureloi » Mon, 2. Mar 09, 22:21

This hotfix is of maximum importance. Anyway, if anyone can provide me with this hotfix I´ll upload it and copy the link to this forum so we can spread it once more. Thanks!
Last edited by arthureloi on Thu, 5. Mar 09, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

Tritous
x3tc

Post by Tritous » Wed, 4. Mar 09, 10:53

cheers for the info. Those arrows of mine really ware beautiful trainers for CLS :P. Now I've got the pilots all loaded into superfreighters and am on the third batch of training :P
Give a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day
Set a man on fire, he'll stay warm for the rest of his life ;)

Aura_Seeker

Post by Aura_Seeker » Wed, 27. May 09, 03:22

Sorry to bother anyone, but can you help explain how to do this to me?

I have a delaxian wheat farm in melaneus frontier, and I am trying to get the my mercury to only sell the good to the stations in that sector. I have the maximum jumps set to four, but I need it to be that so that my other ships can purchase cheap energy cells.

What would i need to input to make the ship only sell to stations in that specific sector?

Thank You! :D

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 28. May 09, 12:48

Aura_Seeker wrote:I have a delaxian wheat farm in melaneus frontier, and I am trying to get the my mercury to only sell the good to the stations in that sector. I have the maximum jumps set to four, but I need it to be that so that my other ships can purchase cheap energy cells.
For that task the CLS is not the right tool. Use Commercial Agent (CAG). You do need two ships though, one buying and the other selling. CAG Config input (2, 1, 1) should set the jump range to 1.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”