Mod : Apricot Gunbus Mod V3a AND Gunbus v3a for XTM

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sat, 26. Apr 08, 13:52

The 2 M6 ships are available as xsp's. You will need Cycrows ship installer to use them.

The M6 commands is a separate script.

Access via my HQ from the link in my signature.

If you install my XTM mod, you can buy both M6's at Argon shipyards. The Extension commands are available immediately. You can ignore the other ships if you want, and the other commands.

If you want to select scripts, the readme has a list of whats included. Unzip into a temp directory, copy the mod over, then copy only the scripts you want.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Tue, 23. Sep 08, 14:04

Before anyone asks about Terren Conflict and will the Gunbus Mod be compatible with it, ........

I've just seen the specs for Terren Conflict, and its very unlikely my existing computer will run it. Barely enough memory, and I doubt I have enough disc space left for it. And the processor is probably going to be very borderline. Since I use a Notebook, upgrading is very unlikely.

Consequently, the short answer to the Gunbus mod being upgraded to Terren conflict is..... No, not in the short to middle term.

Sorry about that. :cry:

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Tue, 2. Dec 08, 11:39

I've discovered that X3TC will run on my computer (albiet badly), so I will be working to redo this mod for TC after all. :D

So stay tuned ! :lol:

dralk
x4

Post by dralk » Fri, 1. May 09, 00:58

quick question is the for X3R of X3TC the link takes me to a tc download?
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Fri, 1. May 09, 10:35

The links for X3R are well down the page. Bypass the TC info and look for the original R mod links.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”