[S] Teladi Universe Banking Systems - T.U.B.S. 2.2.0 [09.03.07]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Blacky_BPG
x4

[S] Teladi Universe Banking Systems - T.U.B.S. 2.2.0 [09.03.07]

Post by Blacky_BPG » Thu, 2. Mar 06, 19:34

Teladi Universe Banking Systems - T.U.B.S.
Version 2.2.0
Date: 09.03.2007

**********************************************************************************
DESCRIPTION
**********************************************************************************

Here is now an account for everyone they can't have enough Credits in the ship and no desire to share Credits on stations.
2.000.000.000.000.000.000 Credits can you now have on your account, compared to the ship account:
2.000.000.000 Credits (poorly almost or )

Ok, to the Script:
Installation:
The files (in the ZIP archive) appertain just the same as they are, therefore with files, into your X³ root directory (for example: C:\Program Files\Egosoft\X3 Reunion).
After that the scripts and text files are unpacked all there where they belong and it can start/load a game.
Even more simply is Cycrow's X-Scripts Manager, you can load the X scripts Installer version for this purpose.

How does it work:
  • You need a activated Scripteditor! (it is going also differently, to check for this purpose once in Lucike's script threads in the EGOSOFT forum)
  • A new command appears in the General ship command menu provided that no account was put on yet: Account: Account Starting
  • This command requires after activate an amount of money the you like for the opening of your account pay in/transfer (Height alike)
  • After that you get an message that your account was activated and ready ! The account is active.
WAT IS NEW IN THIS VERSION?

- automatic Transfer for Stations is now compatible with Complexbuildings (2.2.0)
- Problem with automatic transfer for Stations is now fixed (2.2.0)- a bug in Automatic transfer for Stations fixed (2.0.6)
- change the Station Command Slot from 59 to 54 (compatibility Update) (2.0.1a)
- extended Information in Accountreport (2.0.1)
- Automatic Credits Transfer for Stations added (2.0.1)
- fixed interest transfer (1.9.0)
- set interest restriction higher (1.8.7)
- advanced Messages (1.8.7)
- Accountreport bug fixed (1.8.7)
- Automatic transfer bug fixed (1.8.7)

CAUTION !!!
THIS IS VALID FOR ALL THE ALREADY AN ACCOUNT WITH VERSIONS IN FRONT OF 1.5 HAVE ACTIV !!!
The account should be cleared completely emptily. This should not be possible due to the gathered money supply it gives still this possibility:
  1. go into the ScriptEditor in the game on task GlobalScript.
  2. search for the script BPG.Konto.zins there.
  3. remove the script with DEL/ENTF from the GlobalScriptTask, therefore query answer with YES.
  4. save game after that and end.
  5. install version 1.5 or following
  6. READY.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES

Following options are according to the account in the menu Allgemein put on available:
  1. T.U.B.S.-ACCOUNT: Report
    A report of account can be requested at any time and displays the state of an account.
  2. T.U.B.S.-ACCOUNT: Pay in
    Every amount can become paid in, whichever height, more than 2.000.000.000 didn't go because you can not have anymore in the ship !
  3. T.U.B.S.-ACCOUNT: Pay out
    Because of Bank Technical Reason, per payment a maximum of 500.000.000 Credits can be paid.
  4. T.U.B.S.-ACCOUNT: Auto. Transfer
    After command activation first the minimum residual amount must be entered and after that the maximally desired amount.
    It becomes then, when indicated less money availabley than minimally, transferred money to the ship account, provided that on the account sufficiently Credits are available,
    or provided that the ship account exceeds the amount max transferred money from the ship account in the account.
    Around the automatism the command must deactivate further are exported and to be entered for both amounts the 0 (ZERO).
    Should be desired only one of the amounts only for this one 0 (ZERO) enter.
    The amounts can be changed at any time about a further carrying out of the command and further input of the values.
  5. ONLY on Stations available (CommandConsole)
    T.U.B.S.-ACCOUNT: Auto. Transfer
    After command activation first the minimum residual amount must be entered and after that the maximally desired amount.
    It becomes then, when indicated less money availabley than minimally, transferred money to the station account, provided that on the account sufficiently Credits are available,
    or provided that the station account exceeds the amount max transferred money from the station account in the account.
    For disable the function you must deactivate the Commandslot in your station.
    Should be desired only one of the amounts only for this one 0 (ZERO) enter.
    The amounts can be changed at any time about a further carrying out of the command and further input of the values.
Every transfer costs charges of course pay in as also pay out.
There are also interests, all 3 hours these are computed. Per saved billion it gives bonus interest !
In order not to make the account to the gold fountain however I have the normal interests on a maximum of 10.000 Credits limits, the bonus interest conducts per billion 5.000 Credits.

Once shortly an example:
With a credit balance of at least 200 billion (200.000.000.000) there are bonus interests in height of 1.000.000 Credits + 10.000 Credits standard interest.

If you use any Version after 1.9.0 and befor 2.0.5, please deactivate the Automatic Transfer for your Stations befor Update to 2.0.5.
A Bug in this Function make a AutoUpdate impossible.
If you will use the old entrys on reactivating you must write -1 on both question, min und max Credits.

DOWNLOADS

Current Version:
T.U.B.S. Version 2.2.0
T.U.B.S. Version 2.2.0 X-Script Installer

Old Version:
Bankaccount Version 2.0.6
Bankaccount Version 2.0.1a
Bankaccount Version 1.9.0
Bankaccount Version 1.8.7
Bankaccount Version 1.8.6
Bankaccount Version 1.8.5
Bankaccount Version 1.8
Bankaccount Version 1.6
Bankaccount Version 1.5b
Last edited by Blacky_BPG on Sat, 10. Mar 07, 01:37, edited 12 times in total.

fud
x3

Post by fud » Thu, 2. Mar 06, 20:23

Hmm, I think 2 QUINTillion may be enough to fund a unviverse-wide assault. :lol:

Nice one. I don't think I'll mess with it tho, since I seriously doubt I'd EVER make it to the default 2 billion. Took me two months of playing to get close to half that. :D

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Thu, 2. Mar 06, 23:29

With an economy empire which one exploits the weak points of the available universe exactly it should be no problem the 2 billion reach.
In X2, therefore the last days I've played it, that was exactly the limit of my wealth.
And exactly that I wanted to avoid in X3 [ external image ]

Skiddings
x3

Post by Skiddings » Fri, 3. Mar 06, 18:09

Cool script, nice idea.

fud
x3

Post by fud » Fri, 3. Mar 06, 18:27

I'm tempted to get the script and cheat in the max amount, just to see 2 billion-billion on the screen.

Does it change the font size so it fits too? :lol:

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Fri, 3. Mar 06, 21:08

fud wrote:Does it change the font size so it fits too? :lol:
[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]

Ok, I want to be serious:
The biggest number X3 using is 2.000.000.000.
That's the reason I had to apply a trick to make this amount of Credits possible. When the 999.999.999 mark is exceeded, everything what is higher that becomes in a extra variable.
So I can increase the possible amount Credits on 2.000.000.000.000.000.000.

In the first version of this script I used 2 vars...the result: 2.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 :o :o :o
I think this would have been too much.
One would become this sum well permanent play can reach only after a year.
Therefore I have reduced it.
2.000.000.000.000.000.000 is only the possible, whether one stands reached really so much on another sheet.
But the possibility passes the normal limit exceeding of X3 in any case.

zergfest90
x3tc

Post by zergfest90 » Sat, 4. Mar 06, 18:41

If 2 billion is the max credits you can have in your ship account, is that also the max amount you can transfer to a factory?

Without scripting, I was thinking that your maximum money would be a function of how many factories you have, right?

At the point where you have a billion credits, you would likely have at least 100 factories. So, that would give you 200 billion credit storage in your factories... Then, if you were bored, can you imagine buying a thousand *more* factories just so you could store yet more money? :)

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Sun, 5. Mar 06, 03:12

zergfest90 wrote:
  1. If 2 billion is the max credits you can have in your ship account, is that also the max amount you can transfer to a factory?
  2. Without scripting, I was thinking that your maximum money would be a function of how many factories you have, right?
  3. At the point where you have a billion credits, you would likely have at least 100 factories. So, that would give you 200 billion credit storage in your factories... Then, if you were bored, can you imagine buying a thousand *more* factories just so you could store yet more money? :)
@ 1: Yes
@ 2: No
@ 3: Yes

I can only for me speech ... but I do not build 1000 factories separately, I will merge most of that into a complex so that I can save at providers/distributor. And also in a complex you cannot store more than 2 billion Credits.

punchbag
x3

Post by punchbag » Mon, 6. Mar 06, 14:14

Blacky_BPG wrote:
fud wrote:Does it change the font size so it fits too? :lol:
[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]

Ok, I want to be serious:
The biggest number X3 using is 2.000.000.000.
That's the reason I had to apply a trick to make this amount of Credits possible. When the 999.999.999 mark is exceeded, everything what is higher that becomes in a extra variable.
So I can increase the possible amount Credits on 2.000.000.000.000.000.000.

In the first version of this script I used 2 vars...the result: 2.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 :o :o :o
I think this would have been too much.
One would become this sum well permanent play can reach only after a year.
Therefore I have reduced it.
2.000.000.000.000.000.000 is only the possible, whether one stands reached really so much on another sheet.
But the possibility passes the normal limit exceeding of X3 in any case.

fud
x3

Post by fud » Mon, 6. Mar 06, 15:41

It's 2 billion billion. :D

But your point remains. :lol:

B-O'F
x3tc

Post by B-O'F » Mon, 6. Mar 06, 18:55

Hi Blacky_BPG,

Had the chance (need) to use this script, due to a small bug in another script which paid me 1 billion credits (American billion) for taking some expensive lasers off his hands... my account is now over 2 Millarden.

Changing this to Billions is a problem, as the English billion is a million millions, while the American billion is a thousand million - so I am happy with Millarden - at least it sounds very big.

Thank you for a useful script, now to try and fill the bank account......

Boron - Ol Fh'art
Public Service announcement

Growing old is not a disease - it is a delayed symptom of birth trauma.

DIGSIN
x4

Post by DIGSIN » Sat, 18. Mar 06, 14:59

Just a quick note

after downloading the 1.6 (spk) version i have noticed a possible conflict which was present in 1.5b. I dont know if this will affect how the script works.

In the script installer under
advanced/game resouces/command conflicts

General 21 (possible conflict)
8880 bank account
8881 bank account

Abanon
x3

Post by Abanon » Tue, 21. Mar 06, 18:23

Love this script, thanks

Just a little suggestion

Dont even know if this is possible but could you expand it so that FACTORIES pay directly into the account rather than the player account

perhaps the charge for this might need to be reduced or calculated on a % basis if it is even possible.

bwasher
x3

Post by bwasher » Thu, 11. May 06, 17:53

how do i transfer credits into my account? i found out how to empty my account. now i have no credits. so how do i transfer credits back to my main account.

Cody1234
x3

Post by Cody1234 » Mon, 5. Jun 06, 19:22

I can get 2 billion credits by using LV's cheat script. Ha ha

[me]
[ external image ]
Shoop+Space=Win

Thera
x3

Post by Thera » Tue, 6. Jun 06, 01:45

I just script in a Xenon station with 0 products and 0 resources, and make it friendly in a sector where I wont find trouble. I call them banks and just dump money into them.(I would be introuble if the khaak found out...)

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Thu, 28. Sep 06, 01:08

Abanon wrote:Dont even know if this is possible but could you expand it so that FACTORIES pay directly into the account rather than the player account
I still had worked exactly on it!
UPDATE

Oh and sorry for the long absence.

@bwasher
Perhaps your problem is already taken care, however, if not: in the first Post everything stands what you must know in this for use. Or you do not have these commands in your ship menu?

russbo
x4

Post by russbo » Thu, 28. Sep 06, 02:48

Blacky, if we're using version 1.9, do we have to clear out the account, and shut down the script using the script editor? Or can we just update the script using Cyrcrow's script installer?

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Thu, 28. Sep 06, 07:20

If "Cycrows Installer" correctly works you can install it without a risk, otherwise I recommend to download the ZIP version.
The account is deleted in no case.
Till now, the last version of the installers worked without problems at least with me.

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Thu, 28. Sep 06, 10:56

A very small Update with very small changes:
-change the Station Command Slot from 59 to 54 (compatibility Update)

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”