(LEVELED) - DDRS V2.5 with 55 custom ships and 6 custom shipyards

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Hieronymos
x3

Post by Hieronymos » Thu, 2. Jul 09, 23:01

Yeah. One mod at a time.
Unless you know what you're doing and can splice content..

Robert Foster
x3

Post by Robert Foster » Sun, 13. Dec 09, 13:30

When is this going to be available for X3TC ?
I Am Currently Playing ( TRANSCEND-II )
I am a Asteroid Miner and I love to Mine - Brine, Nividium, Oil, Tellurium, Plutonium, Tridium, Metal, Tritanium and Gallium Crystals.
Proud owner of Protools|HD3 system.

DeadlyDa
x4

Post by DeadlyDa » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 22:55

Robert Foster
x3

Post by Robert Foster » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 23:51

DeadlyDa wrote:It's out :D

Here is the link...
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0
Very cool,
It was a little hard to find the link.
maybe put the link on the bottom of the post.
but anyways thank you.
I Am Currently Playing ( TRANSCEND-II )
I am a Asteroid Miner and I love to Mine - Brine, Nividium, Oil, Tellurium, Plutonium, Tridium, Metal, Tritanium and Gallium Crystals.
Proud owner of Protools|HD3 system.

Axle 117

Post by Axle 117 » Mon, 25. Oct 10, 22:07

Hi i am new to the X Universe i just got X3 Reunion from steam and i have to say am loving it. Can i add this to a steam version so far it's not worked, as i can not find the directory that contain a installation of X3 Reunion.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 25. Oct 10, 22:14

Axle 117 wrote:as i can not find the directory that contain a installation of X3 Reunion.
By default the steam installation is stored in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\x3 reunion.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Axle 117

Post by Axle 117 » Tue, 26. Oct 10, 19:29

Thank you for your help i am now starting of on the road to total war =D

WildcatMB

Post by WildcatMB » Wed, 29. Dec 10, 21:06

Hey!

This has been an amazing wealth of info (the forums and your shared knowledge).

I have gotten myself going and starting to get a good idea of the trading etc... I am still stuck on level 3, as I keep getting my but handed to me in combat... (yeah, i suck, but I am trying to earn some $ to get some better guns.)

Anyway, the point of my post is to inquire about this mod.

I am VERY interested in adding the ships to my game, as well as the other features, with the exception of the combat increased difficulty.

Is this mandatory?

Also what is DDRS?

and finally is there a source of info that i can be pointed toward to learn about adding mods? I am quite the computer newbie, and not very knowledgable. Searches havn't yielded the specific results for "installing mods for dummies" etc...

Cheers,

bigdread
x3tc

Post by bigdread » Sun, 10. Jul 11, 21:20

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=96337

A good read for mods in the X-Universe i think.

Short Question: Can i disable the cockpit view in the mod somehow ? Although a lot of people love that feature, i' prefer the "classic" X3 view. Thanks for any hints.

sky78

Post by sky78 » Wed, 13. Jul 11, 07:26

Looks like a EPIC mod but 1 very small problem. When i get the loading screen when i load a new game it crashes!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
PLEASE HELP :!: :!:

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 13. Jul 11, 18:34

Are you sure that all files are in the right place? Did you select the Mod in the "Select Mod Package"-window in the X3:Reunion Starter? Do you have any other mods installed that may conflict with this one?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

prcockram

Post by prcockram » Fri, 19. Aug 11, 04:20

Sorry to revive this, but I have a question that relates to a previous question given by a poster.

Sky78's question was: Looks like a EPIC mod but 1 very small problem. When i get the loading screen when i load a new game it crashes!!!

I too have this problem, and saw Illumnatus' reply of:

Are you sure that all files are in the right place? Did you select the Mod in the "Select Mod Package"-window in the X3:Reunion Starter? Do you have any other mods installed that may conflict with this one??

As for the files being in the correct position, yes, I believe them to be. However, I do have other mods that I run through Plugin Manager. Are these conflicting with the process? If so, is there any way to work around it?

P.S: I am starting a new game, and yes, I have selected the Mod from the initial screen.

Thanks for your time.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 19. Aug 11, 12:31

Which mods do you have installed? As a general rule mods that modify the same files are not compatible with each other without further adjustments.

prcockram

Post by prcockram » Fri, 19. Aug 11, 19:14

I see. Well then, this is good to know. I shall see if any of these said mods conflict with one another.
Thank you for your time, Illuminatus. I hope I was not too troublesome.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”