[INDEX] Stevio Index :: 03/10/2006

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Stevio
x3tc

[INDEX] Stevio Index :: 03/10/2006

Post by Stevio » Mon, 6. Feb 06, 10:26

Steviocorp© -26
Getsu Fune

Reporting Bugs:
Visit my forum over at www.thexuniverse.com: My Script Forum

Scripts
[ external image ]

• [AL Plugin] Steviocorp© :: Fab Supplier
    This AL Plugin Randomly adds 2 Shipyards to a Races Sectors Owned By the company Steviocorp© but franchised to each Race/Faction {Argon, Boron, Paranid, Split, Teladi}.
    The Fab supplier Department of Steviocorp© sells Stations of all varieties, from Rimes Facts to GPPC Forges!
  • [AL Plugin] Steviocorp© :: Shipyard
    This AL Plugin Randomly adds 2 Shipyards to a Races Sectors Owned By the company Steviocorp© but franchised to each Race/Faction {Argon, Boron, Paranid, Split, Teladi, Pirate, Yaki}.
    The Shipyard Department of Steviocorp© sells Ships of all Classes, from Scout ships to Destroyers!
  • [AL Plugin] Steviocorp© :: Weapons Dealer
    This AL Plugin Randomly adds 2 Equipment Docks to a Races Sectors Owned By the company Steviocorp© but franchised to each Race/Faction {Argon, Boron, Paranid, Split, Teladi, Pirate, Yaki}.
    The Weapons Department of Steviocorp© sells Lasers, Missiles and Equipment of all Varieties, from Engine Tunings to BEMC's!
  • [Upgrade] Steviocorp© :: Missile Bay Extension
    This Script adds 1 New Ship Upgrade Manufactured By the company Steviocorp© but franchised to the Argon and Split Government.
    The Research and Development Department of Steviocorp© came up with the idea for this new upgrade during a triskele game with the Company director "Stevio".

Cheats
[ external image ]

• [Hack] Steviocorp© :: Start Mode Unlocker
    Ever wondered what it would be like if you were born into an alien family?
    Thanks to Steviocorp© this Hack Unlocks All The Starting Positions in X³:Reunion. You Can Play As A Enemy of the State, Anonymous Argon, Boring Boron, Pious Paranid, Savage Split, Teladi Trafficker, Goner Witness, and Kha'ak Invader.
  • [Cheat] Steviocorp© :: Hotkey Cheats
    So X³: Reunion is that hard for you is it?
    Not to worry Steviocorp© will help. Destroy your targeted object with a single press of a hotkey or Capture it with another hotkey.
    Your losing a battle and your down to a percentage of hull, Press another hotkey and your shields and hull will be restored, one of your ships is damaged target it and press another hotkey and it will be restored.

Useful links
[ external image ]

Stevio
Last edited by Stevio on Wed, 31. Jan 07, 23:06, edited 69 times in total.

Raptordraco
x3tc

Post by Raptordraco » Mon, 6. Feb 06, 11:41

Thanks for the weapons dealer update v1.10 :)

gutkin
x3

Post by gutkin » Thu, 9. Feb 06, 01:05

The shipyard not working for me. The Weapon Dealer is fine, but the shipyard does not show up. I am using the Cycrow installer. Any ideas?

Bassetthound6969
x3

Post by Bassetthound6969 » Thu, 9. Feb 06, 01:10

Stevio,

I, like gutkin can't seem to get the shipyard to work either. It does not appear to show up in the script editor. When I used your All scripts package, the only scripts that show up are these:

setup.steveio.addstation
stevio.addware
stevio.combatfabs
stevio.weaponsdealer

Thanks for your help Stevio.

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Thu, 9. Feb 06, 11:07

@Basset *All scripts Multi package* updated

now includes the Shipyard script

thought it was already in it :oops:

@gutkin combat fabs and shipyard both need executing.

highlight the two scripts "stevio.combatfabs" and "stevio.shipyard" individually in the SE and Press "r" then select "null"

sorry for the inconvenience (Spelling?)

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Fri, 24. Feb 06, 15:15

Destruct Hotkey
V1.01 - 24/02/2006
• Changed so it shows no explosion

Combat Fabs
Thread
V2.82
*02/03/2006*

RyuNoKami

Post by RyuNoKami » Wed, 2. Aug 06, 22:33

er....for the shipyard, does it replace the shipyard tht is already there or do i have to destroy it and then enable it. And how do i activate any of them in game? just "null" them all?

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Thu, 3. Aug 06, 17:22

there shouldn't be a shipyard there to start with

RyuNoKami

Post by RyuNoKami » Fri, 4. Aug 06, 00:00

same thing with the equipment dock right? damn i must be stupid or something....

Dino_keepper
x3

Post by Dino_keepper » Tue, 29. Aug 06, 12:19

Is this compatible with v 1.4.3?

There is no factories on your fabs (all is 0) and equipment docks sell alot of read text objekts...

what jave i done wrong?

P.s sorry the bad english i'm from Finland

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Tue, 29. Aug 06, 12:46

Yes its compatible with any version of X³

Make sure The AL plugins are set to 'Yes' in the "Options" -> "gameplay" -> "AL settings" menu
the stations are randomly placed throughout the universe and can be upto 50km from the centre of the sector. so some may not be easy to find :P
--------------

The Read texts are from all the custom wares in the game, including the Extra custom wares created buy the {emp} extended mod pack

they are there so if you install any scripts that use any wares or custom wares the weapons dealer will sell them.

for example the Xtended mod uses several new wares such as the OWP ware
-------------

And your english is perfectly understandable :wink:

Dino_keepper
x3

Post by Dino_keepper » Tue, 29. Aug 06, 14:10

The argon fab co. in
Spoiler
Show
Elena's fortune
doesn't have any stations to sell.

Do they get stations over time(played for two days with the mod) or do i have to create them in with some mod?

Al plugins are set to yes.

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Tue, 29. Aug 06, 14:27

No spoiler tags Needed all stations are random and completely different in every game :P

it should have Stations to sell ALL THE TIME!
Make sure the Script editor has been enabled and the save and reload your game.

try turning the al setting off, then on again
NOTE: THIS WILL RESET THE LOCATIONS THE STATIONS WILL SPAWN IN !!!

if it still doesn't work try Uninstalling the script and reinstalling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Edit]

IF you can help with any Translations for Any language Please take a look here

Dino_keepper
x3

Post by Dino_keepper » Wed, 30. Aug 06, 08:00

Ok so i disabled and enabled the script but now i can't find any fabs that sells stations :x I'm going to continue the search today.

One questoin, is there only one fab of a kind/race (that would explain why i haven't found one yet) or more?

Does your stations have lower notoriety rating than the races own, because i can buy adv. jumpdrives from your weapons fabs but can't buy them in Terracorp...

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Wed, 30. Aug 06, 10:04

there are 2 stations of each race in all three scripts

and No i haven't changed any notoriety its all based on standard Egosoft race reputation

Dino_keepper
x3

Post by Dino_keepper » Sat, 2. Sep 06, 18:17

I unistalled and installed the fab mod but still the Argon and Teladi fabs don't have any stations in their stock :evil:

Any ideas how to get this working?

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Sat, 2. Sep 06, 19:28

i am looking into this i haven't noticed anything as of yet i will keep you posted ;)

Unkillable Cat
x3tc

Post by Unkillable Cat » Sat, 2. Sep 06, 22:36

A new problem has cropped up with the weapon docks. SInce they started also selling extra goods (ie download/mod related) there are loads of "ware (number)" items, and unimplemented stuff from the game itself such as the camo device, cabin space ect. I noticed it first in teh kingdoms end dock, but a few others have this problem too. Not all are effected.

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Sat, 2. Sep 06, 23:06

this is normal

and theres nothing i can do short of Removing them completely im affraid :(

Unkillable Cat
x3tc

Post by Unkillable Cat » Sun, 3. Sep 06, 00:05

Ahh no worries then, thats what the page up/down keys are for lol, easy way of skipping down to the real stuff. Not somthing that bothered me all that much but thought it worth mentioning.

Oops almost forgot, one other little bug, for some reason you cant upgrade your cargo bay beyond a certain ammount either, which isnt a problem except in sectors that have a shipyard in them, kind of makes buying ships a bit of a pain when you need to fly them a few sectors over just to upgrade the cargo bay.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”