X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 12:08

There is no need to stickie this post as it's at the top of the forum constantly and has more views than all the stickies put together :!:

bmtv0957
x4

Post by bmtv0957 » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 15:24

bmtv0957 wrote:K, got it to run and all, v nice, thanks, but the create ship thing doesn't work... no matter what class I choose I always get a Titan... :oops:
Anyone answer this? :( :(

trav
x2

Post by trav » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 22:57

bmtv0957 wrote:
bmtv0957 wrote:K, got it to run and all, v nice, thanks, but the create ship thing doesn't work... no matter what class I choose I always get a Titan... :oops:
Anyone answer this? :( :(
have you tried use the filters by using arrow then enter keys? I was able to create different kinds of ships without problem, what I did was in order;
select a sector
select a dock or spot
then press right arrow key to filter type, pick a type like M1, M2, etc then click enter
click right arrow key again, pick a race then click enter
then click left arrow key twice to select a specific ship, pick whatever then click enter
then you will see select race, scroll down till you see your name, then click enter so that ship you create belongs to you
for input number, put 1 to whatever as how many ships I guess. I believe you can also pick any spot to create ships without requiring a docking stations.

RH
x3tc

Post by RH » Fri, 11. Nov 05, 08:18

Any way to add a "heal me" to this script? (yeah I'm one of the guys with the mission headache :)
going thru the sector choice and ship choice etc. takes too long.
Not to mention the fact that bringing up the command console isn't always possible right then..

Also...
I was wondering about the possibility of increasing ship power and shield bays?
Possible to add that to this script pack?
So that you can say increase the power capacity of a chosen ship, and it's shield bays?
I'm new to the script editor, so sorry if the solution is staring me in the face :P

I love this script though. Esp. when frustration sets in I love to reload the game, spawn a destroyer, and find myself a bunch of pirates and just RAM them to pieces :twisted:

bmtv0957
x4

Post by bmtv0957 » Fri, 11. Nov 05, 16:45

Tried that.... but to no avail... I've just created YET ANOTHER TITAN... :cry:

drayton359
x3tc

Post by drayton359 » Fri, 11. Nov 05, 20:28

There is a heal me scriipt included, its the full heull and shields option

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Fri, 11. Nov 05, 20:54

bmtv0957 wrote:Tried that.... but to no avail... I've just created YET ANOTHER TITAN... :cry:
You are doing something wrong, most likely a null entry somewhere

Code: Select all

1: loc , Var/Ship/Station , 'Select Position to spawn' 
2: st , Var/Ship Type , 'Select Ship to clone' 
3: ra , Var/Race , 'Select Owner' 
4: ampunt , Var/Number , 'use positive number' 
First Entry : Choose a ship or station in the sector you want to spawn the ship in and it will be created at that position, then press ENTER
Second : choose "ship type" and pick one : press E
Third : The race the ship will be : PE
Fourth : If you choose '1' then one ship will spawn, picking 10 will spawn 10, picking -34 will make your game melt : PE
RH wrote:Any way to add a "heal me" to this script? (yeah I'm one of the guys with the mission headache :)
If you want me to write a script for this mission please PM or post a detailed "what happens during mission" response here and i'll do one :) , I was in charge of combat testing and thankfully barely touched the plot.

Disclaimer : There is a tiny possibility that something changed between when i wiped out all these foe's with ease and your problems but maybe your simply cut out to trade and capitulate to the rest of us :P

The Chief
x3

Post by The Chief » Sat, 12. Nov 05, 11:53

I downloaded and installed it but I can't find any refference to it in the game anywhere???
The Chief..

Caelistis
x3

Post by Caelistis » Sat, 12. Nov 05, 19:51

LV,

I've been using your script prior to the two new entries without any difficulties whatsoever. I overwrote the old script with the new one and do not see the two new entries. I've already re-inited the script caches without success in seeing the two new options.

And, yes, before you ask...the new script was placed in the correct X3 directory (as I've only one) and the appropriate subdirectories.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 12. Nov 05, 19:59

try re-downloading the script.

everything looks fine from my end

nilof
x3

Post by nilof » Sat, 12. Nov 05, 23:34

LV wrote:There is no need to stickie this post as it's at the top of the forum constantly and has more views than all the stickies put together :!:
Also, I actually added it under the useful & fun downloads section in my sigs guide list.
{someone didn't observe the rules on signature sizes and lost their signature ;) - CBJ}

Caelistis
x3

Post by Caelistis » Sun, 13. Nov 05, 05:51

Alright LV, something to scratch our heads over.

I redownloaded the script and copied it over, still not seeing the two new options.

As I am not "in to" the plot of the game, I uninstalled X3 and all savegames, reinstalled, patched up to 1.2.1 and retried...with the same results.

All of the old features exist but the two new ones do not.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 13. Nov 05, 06:34

Works great for me! I love this script

nilof
x3

Post by nilof » Sun, 13. Nov 05, 09:17

Okay, follow my instructions:

You need:
This download
X3
Zipgenius

Download the zip file and then put it in the main X3 folder.

Then, right click on it and select ''extract here'', it will extract itself in the right folders.

Then, start X3, open your save, and in the changename slot, enter Thereshallbewings (remember, big T, and 2 Ls at shall(common typo) :P )

Then, enter the command console and press s to enter the script editor.
When the script editor window is open, press ''reinit script caches'' and you are done.

You can open your ships command console and enter the general menu to run the script you want.

Happy cheating! :P
{someone didn't observe the rules on signature sizes and lost their signature ;) - CBJ}

BlueSabor
x4

Post by BlueSabor » Sun, 13. Nov 05, 13:56

BlackRain wrote:Works great for me! I love this script
Me too". :D

Head-Flyer

Post by Head-Flyer » Mon, 14. Nov 05, 10:32

Hey

I have got the script working. Done the stuff to get the SE up and the stuff in the General command box. Its all there but when I got to make a ship or add money. It comes up with a box and so I click Enter and the computer says 'Command rejected' and everything I try to do... :evil:

Anyone now what I have or am I doing rong?

Flyer

The Rogue Trader
xr

Post by The Rogue Trader » Mon, 14. Nov 05, 15:28

What is the pont of paying X amount of money, only for someone to download this and CHEAT. It kind of, defeats the object. :?

Kroyon
x3tc

Post by Kroyon » Mon, 14. Nov 05, 20:32

Command Rejected is usually given when using the script too close to a station..or immediately after undocking...just go away a little.
Windows 7 64bit
Corsair Dominator 6GB RAM
GeForce GTX 295 Co-Op 1792MB
AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 965 3.4GHz

DarthVain
x3tc

Post by DarthVain » Tue, 15. Nov 05, 04:20

nilof wrote:Okay, follow my instructions:

You need:
This download
X3
Zipgenius

Download the zip file and then put it in the main X3 folder.

Then, right click on it and select ''extract here'', it will extract itself in the right folders.

Then, start X3, open your save, and in the changename slot, enter Thereshallbewings (remember, big T, and 2 Ls at shall(common typo) :P )

Then, enter the command console and press s to enter the script editor.
When the script editor window is open, press ''reinit script caches'' and you are done.

You can open your ships command console and enter the general menu to run the script you want.

Happy cheating! :P
Where can you download X3 Zipgenius?
Another one bites the dust!!

DarthVain

cerbera

Post by cerbera » Tue, 15. Nov 05, 20:13

You need to use x3 and an unzipper i.e Winzip.

Anybody know how to work the camoflage device? :D

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”