[Script] Xai Corp. Manual Trade Commands (MTC)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Fri, 10. Mar 06, 15:35

Hi Moggy: To use the best buy/sell the wares that you want has to be in your ship or could be in other ships like my ts and make the query from my ship?

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Fri, 10. Mar 06, 16:54

To use this script the Trading System Extension, Best selling Price locator, and Best Buys Locator need to be installed on the ship that you want to run the commands on.

This is the opposite to when you use the devices yourself, where they need to be on the ship you are currently in.

Puruco
x3

Post by Puruco » Fri, 10. Mar 06, 19:17

moggy2 wrote:To use this script the Trading System Extension, Best selling Price locator, and Best Buys Locator need to be installed on the ship that you want to run the commands on.

This is the opposite to when you use the devices yourself, where they need to be on the ship you are currently in.
Ok, My ts had some ware to sell and the ship has the best buy/sell locator and th TSE but when I do the search from my ship the result are from the ware that I have on my ship, not the wares from the ts. My ship have the best buy/sell locator and the TSE too. In oder words do I have to change to the ts to make the search? My english is not good, hope you understand what I mean. :(

Risky
xr

Post by Risky » Sat, 27. May 06, 10:43

I've been giving the signing candiates a try out. All seem to work as advertised but I have a couple of observations:

The Sell at Best when fired somewhere like Argon Prime decided to head to Trinity Sanctum! How do I limit the range?

Second when if asks for an amount , I'm always typing in '9999' to fill or empty the hold. Does leaving this bank have the same effect and if not could it in a future release?

Finally I'm actually finding the commands more advance than I need. What I'm really after are:

1. Buy max available of Ware X and Station Y
2. Sell all ware x from cargo at station Y
3. Buy ware X at Best price in Sector Y (or Buy ware X at Best Price with N sectors)
4. Sell ware X at Best Price (as above)

I will have a look at the scripts to see how well I can read them. (I'm a coder but XB/SQL not scripts and C++ so it's not exactly native tounge.

Anyway good work and I'll report in the Testing forum when I've given them enough use to be sure I know what's happening.

Cheers, Risky.

asmondar
x3

Post by asmondar » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 01:55

Consider me to be a simpleton I guess.

I have 1 ship which, is a Mercury and I have best buy/sell on it as well as trade extension and Trade MK1 and 2. But I still can't get the best buy/sell to work for me, and I also can't get this to work for me either.

The script editor is active and I used the program to install the spk file. So, it should work right?

Do I need a Home Base?

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 06:48

download the Bonus Pack and install it. The MTC has been part of it since it's first release. Then you wont need the script editor open, it'll just work.

asmondar
x3

Post by asmondar » Sat, 30. Dec 06, 18:51

Thanks, that did the trick. Don't know why it didn't work with the .spk file installed. But it's good to go now.

Aesir
x3tc

Post by Aesir » Mon, 20. Aug 07, 17:58

Is MTC version 3.1.8 in Bonus Pack v3.1.0.6?
http://www.xai-corp.net/project/XaiCorp-MTC
Download latest release (X3.1.8, 2007-07-12 20:36)
If not, is MTC v3.1.8 a signed update?

Bonus Pack 3.1.0.6 readme(English).xml says:
Name: Manual Trade Commands (MTC)
Version: 1.8
Date: 04.06.2006
The MTC version number difference and file dates and Bonus Pack release date is confusing me.
-æsir

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Mon, 20. Aug 07, 19:40

the bonus pack version is the latest version.

I think there must be a problem with the XaiCorp site. that date isn't right.

Pimpace
x4

Post by Pimpace » Wed, 2. Jan 13, 02:06

Dude, I've downloaded your zip, (ver 1.8 ), and unzipped as you said... but can't see in command console. I got Trading System Extension on my player ship. I wanna command my trader ship remotely. I'm confused by all the post here...

So where do I need to put the devices to? On my remote trader or player ship? (you said it needs TSE, and best buy/sell device)

Can you please tell me how this script works, and what need I to do for porper installing? (from start when you unzipped it in game folder)

ps.: I've activated the ingame script editor, and I don't see your script... there is some way I get sure your script is installed and active?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 2. Jan 13, 12:53

Pimpace wrote:So where do I need to put the devices to? On my remote trader or player ship?
moggy2 wrote:To use this script the Trading System Extension, Best selling Price locator, and Best Buys Locator need to be installed on the ship that you want to run the commands on.
The ship that should execute the command(s) must have the named extensions installed.
Pimpace wrote:ps.: I've activated the ingame script editor, and I don't see your script... there is some way I get sure your script is installed and active?
Have you made sure that the actual script files, those that are included in the scripts folder of the zip-archive, lie within the script folder of your X3: Reunion installation folder?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”