otas shipyard

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

salde386

otas shipyard

Post by salde386 » Wed, 15. Apr 15, 19:03

i was on the map you have to look up where things are in x3 reunion and on akeela's beacon i saw otas shipyard,i went to position at -178 44 -174 and it wasn't there,is this a mission you have to do like i found a mission from bala gi or something like that,i did what they wanted now they want me to bring them something from argon and dock it for them and then hopefully i will get my own corp.if you can give anything on this and any other missions it would be appreciated and thank you for your time,also i have the seed should i finish that mission first or don;t and finish my mission with kingdoms end to get my own corp. thanks for your time,i don;t know much about this game but i have the yacht and the other ships that were there and that thing is unbeleivable thanks again

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 15. Apr 15, 19:14

There is no OTAS shipyard in X3: Reunion. The map you're looking at is probably for a mod, like the Xtended Mod (XTM).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

salde386

reply otas shipyard http://www.pagemark.nl/x3activemap/

Post by salde386 » Thu, 16. Apr 15, 14:06

X3 Reunion Active Map - Pagemark
if you go here to this map it says its for x3 reunion
but like you say it must be for a different part of the game on akeelas beacon
i saw a download that said you can get like 90 new ships and new maps maybe this is what its for but i thought that map was just for reunion thanks

salde386

nyannas hideout

Post by salde386 » Fri, 17. Apr 15, 05:20

when i have the seed and find the father in his ship it goes to a cut screen,then the girl says shes gonna give me a fighter to fight in the astroid but the game stops working,like i have no control over anything and my mouse leaves white marks all over the screen and it takes like two minutes for the game to close,is ther a bug fix for this ,thanks salde

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”