Freezing X2

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Gary Arlett

Freezing X2

Post by Gary Arlett » Thu, 12. Sep 13, 16:03

Game Freezing...

Having played X2 for YEARS -I have recently come across a terminal bug which freezes the game requiring me to Ctl_Alt_Del to close it each time.

It freezes, looping about a second of the soundtrack over and over and windows reports its 'not responding'.

I am on v1.5 and although I followed the `patch' upgrades path, it informs me that its `modified' ?! - This has been the case for years though without any problems at all - Now it just crashes... are there any methods of repairing the game saves?

...help me Obi wan, your our only hope.....

spec.

Intel Core2 Quad,
4GB Ram
SSD drive
Geforce GT480

Windows 7 HP 64 SP1

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 12. Sep 13, 16:56

*Moved to Technical Support Forum.*

Please upload one of your not working savegames and post the link here.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Gary Arlett

Post by Gary Arlett » Sat, 14. Sep 13, 17:39

??? Upload to where? create link where? .. I have never posted before and am unsure of these procedures.

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”