[MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Tout sur les scripts et les mods pour X², X³, X³TC et X³AP.

Moderator: Modérateurs pour les forum Français

alexalsp
x4

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:01

OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:54
This is amazing! New Horizons in Russian version, I am very happy you did it :D
Would you want your translated texts to be included in a new NH archive?
I think that would be good, but more tests are needed to fix the errors. There is a lot of text and it is not realistic to fix all the mistakes at one time.

I think after the tests, I'll post an archive here. I think a month or two. :oops:

OPR
x3

Re: [MOD] [X3TC] Mod "Nouveaux Horizons" pour X3 TC 3.4 - NHTC v.3.0 - Le Renouveau Paranid

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:02

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:52
OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 17:34
alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 20. Aug 21, 15:59
Un the folder types

there are 3 files:
TWareT.pck
TWareT.txt
hq.xml

what files are really needed in this folder?
Some scripts are changing the TWareT file, and XPluginManager tries to mergee it. To avoid this, I've added a .txt version of the file, it has the highest priority.

And the HQ.XML file is needed for the final reward, the station building other stations using prefabs. This file can't be merged inside the mod archive because it is used too by the Vanilla game.
Strange. In one thread they say that the PCK file has priority, you say that TXT ... Ok. :) :gruebel:
Sorry, after finishing the story and the rewards, I did not find the motivation to make a cockpit variant...
For me personally, this is good. Few people use cabins. They interfere with the view. And, in my opinion, they are impractical.
Nothing but the new starts and their descriptions
Is it about the plot of the Teladi and the Paranids?
I compared the files, and I noticed besides the starts, there are some other differences, the dialogue options for different characters have been added. But I looked at this in the french file 0001-L033.xml. Therefore, the question arose about this. Well, since nothing was added besides the starts, this is already easier.

Thanks for the clarification.

:x3: :thumb_up:
The less compressed is a file, the highest priority it has.

No, it's not about plots but starts. Every plot texts are in the 888x-Lxxx.xml files, but starts titles and descriptions had to be in the 0001-L0xx.xml file. I try to avoid changing Vanilla files, but sometimes I did not have the choice to make it work.
[ external image ]
Empereur-Aspirant de l'Empire du Renouveau Paranide

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:05

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:01
OPR wrote:
I think that would be good, but more tests are needed to fix the errors. There is a lot of text and it is not realistic to fix all the mistakes at one time.

I think after the tests, I'll post an archive here. I think a month or two. :oops:
Don't speed yourself, it is already amazing that you took the time to translate it all, including the huge texts for the final station. As they include many variables, these are really difficult, but I can see on your video you did it :o :idea: :mrgreen:
[ external image ]

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:14

OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:05
alexalsp wrote:
OPR wrote:

Don't speed yourself, it is already amazing that you took the time to translate it all, including the huge texts for the final station. As they include many variables, these are really difficult, but I can see on your video you did it :o :idea: :mrgreen:
A month to translate, as online translators don't know French at all. It really was a feat for me. : :lol: D

A month to complete the storylines and fix the translation. And the week went to the final station. I tore the hair on my head: :D

You have done a lot of work and I will note that it was not in vain. The mod is awesome ... :wink:

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:18

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:14
OPR wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:05
alexalsp wrote:

A month to translate, as online translators don't know French at all. It really was a feat for me. : :lol: D

A month to complete the storylines and fix the translation. And the week went to the final station. I tore the hair on my head: :D
That's HUGE :o

Well, French is my langage and when it came to the final station, I sometimes had difficulties to write it :wink:
I apologize about your hairs...
[ external image ]

OPR
x3

Post by OPR » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:20

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 18:14
You have done a lot of work and I will note that it was not in vain. The mod is awesome ... :wink:
Pleasing our players is the best reward we could hope :D
[ external image ]

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Mon, 27. Sep 21, 19:36

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 20. Sep 21, 11:57
It's been a long time since I had so much fun in the X game .... I felt young again :D
Cпаси́бо :)

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 5. Oct 21, 18:38

Phlt wrote:
Mon, 27. Sep 21, 19:36
Cпаси́бо :)
:)

If it doesn't bother you, could you write to me what the on-board computer says at the beginning of the game. The Russian voice acting is not what it should be, as I understand it. But I would like to take exactly what should be. Thanks.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 12. Oct 21, 10:53

Sera Kho =>> Elena Kho

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 19. Oct 21, 11:56

Does anyone know how to add voiceovers? Are there any tools and what files are reserved for voiceovers?

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 21. Oct 21, 10:06

Could you, if possible, add support for the 002 **.dat track to the engine?

Without this, it is impossible to add voice acting, since the 001 **.dat file is already filled.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 21. Nov 21, 21:08

Last edited by alexalsp on Tue, 23. Nov 21, 02:15, edited 1 time in total.

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 00:07

Translating NHTC is a huge job.

Congrats.

Feel free to publish the Mod in Russian ! :)

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 03:05

OPR said something about updating the mod, if I understand correctly. An update is being prepared, or am I wrong?

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 12:00

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 22. Nov 21, 03:05
OPR said something about updating the mod, if I understand correctly. An update is being prepared, or am I wrong?
There are no updates being prepared afaik.

Amphet

Post by Amphet » Fri, 13. May 22, 08:06

Bonjour tout le monde.

J'ai une question concernant les tubes de complexes, étant donné que Complex Cleaner est sensé les supprimer, est-ce que c'est normal qu'ils soient visibles ?
Si oui, y'a-t-il un moyen de les supprimer ?
Si non, est-ce que ça peut venir du fait que j'ai mis à jour CC avec la version 4.09 ?

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses et encore un grand merci pour ce superbe mod (fidèle irréductible depuis sa version 2.0).

Geek
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Geek » Fri, 13. May 22, 08:39

Tu dois confondre avec un autre mod, CC n'enlève pas les tubes.
Right on commander !

Amphet

Post by Amphet » Fri, 13. May 22, 17:04

viewtopic.php?t=232476

Au point n°5 : Avec CC v3.40 et au delà, les tubes de connexion de complexe sont également effacés.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 9. Jun 22, 02:57

As the texts were corrected, I made the contours of the boot image ..))

Hope the author doesn't mind... :) :oops:

https://imgur.com/a/xOB4sQf

Created a voiceover for the mod ))

https://youtu.be/2OuEv25hdC0
Last edited by alexalsp on Fri, 10. Jun 22, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.

Phlt
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Phlt » Thu, 9. Jun 22, 08:58

alexalsp wrote:
Thu, 9. Jun 22, 02:57
As the texts were corrected, I made the contours of the boot image ..))

Hope the author doesn't mind... :) :oops:

https://imgur.com/gallery/xOB4sQf
I am sure he will not have problem with your great dedication to this Mod :)

Return to “Script et Modding pour la Trilogie X”