The Death Squad

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Drainy
x3tc

Post by Drainy » Sat, 18. Jun 05, 00:54

Twice its been mentioned now but no real answer, why the name Death squad?
Ill be quite happy if the answer is, "just because", its your clan, you can call it what you wish.
But even so, the neutral death squad?

jdoggyfu80
x3ap

Post by jdoggyfu80 » Sat, 18. Jun 05, 00:58

Well actually at the time, it was all I cud think of, i spnt ages thinkin of a name and thats all that came to my head
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Stalin

"Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life." - Confucius

"Blood alone moves the wheels of history." - Benito Mussolini

jaus
x3tc

Post by jaus » Sat, 18. Jun 05, 01:04

sign me up for any attack squads positions that you have left

jdoggyfu80
x3ap

Re: The Death Squad

Post by jdoggyfu80 » Sat, 18. Jun 05, 01:09

jdoggyfu80 wrote:THE DEATH SQUAD

Introduction

I, Jdoggyfu80 am setting up a clan in anticipation of x-online.

My clan will hopefully be a neutral party in all affairs and will only participate in foreign matters if we are required or directly involved due to the actions of another.

Member List

I have already recruited 6 members in total from other sites dedicated to x-online and they will be divided as follows.

Leader of Attack Squadron Gamma will be Admiral Titanx3

Leader of Attack Squadron Omega will be Admiral jaus

Leader of Attack Squadron Beta will be mbthegreat

Leader of Intelligence Squadron Alpha will be Nividium

Leader of Reconnaissance Squadron Delta will be ExE22
New General of Recon Squadron Delta eill be Feydakin

Leader of Development Squadron Charlie will be Haro Rider

Each Admiral will be assigned 4 recruits as soon as I recruit them, except for the Attack Squadrons which will receive 5 recruits. Each recruit will be interviewed on asked which area of expertise they would prefer to be assigned. Each attack Squadron will consist of recruits, a General who will be appointed by the Admiral of the Squadron.

Vessels/ Space Craft

Each attack Squadron will be assigned one heavily modified Argon Titan, which will be flown by the Admiral of each Squadron.

Each individual recruit within the Attack Squadrons will be assigned a heavily modified Teladi Osprey, which will be used to patrol and defend our sectors if the need arises.

The Reconnaissance Squadron will be issued with a Paranid Nemesis equipped with the latest cloaking technology, and each recruit with the squadron will also be issued with a Paranid Perseus equipped with cloaking technology.

The Intelligence Squadron will be issued with a heavily modified Argon Titan, and each individual recruit will be assigned a modified Split Dragon.

The Development Squadron will be issued 3 Split Elephants in order to transport research facilities around the X universe. Each Split Elephant will contain 5 M3 class Argon Novas for added protection. The Squadron will also be accompanied by 4 modified Split Dragons for even more protection.

The Flagship of The Death Squad will be my ship, an extremely modified Argon Titan, called TDS Satan. Information about any and all upgrades is available only to members of The Death Squad.

Recruitment

If interested in joining The Death Squad, leave your name, and requested position within the clan. In total I require 30 recruits in total in order to have a full clan.

Jdoggyfu80 High Admiral of The Death Squad
you are now a admiral of an attack squadron jaus
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Stalin

"Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life." - Confucius

"Blood alone moves the wheels of history." - Benito Mussolini

Tartarus
x3

Post by Tartarus » Sat, 18. Jun 05, 02:09

ExE22 wrote:If there is a better ship than the dragon i have yet to find it...
It's called the AP gunner! That thing has over 500 m/s, and the same sheilding as the Dragon, centralized cockpit, and 3 forward facing G HEPTs! Too bad you can't get it! :P :D :roll: :wink:

Other than that, I would say that the Scorpion is one of the best ship for recon/intell. operations, fast, light, can use the triplex scanner, and jumpdrive capable. Perfecto! :D (I would actually use the KM3 myself... you end up sacrificing some speed for a hell of a lot more firepower, sheilding, and cargo space. Better off safe than sorry.)

If you meant as an all-out combat ship... it really depends on the opinion of the pilot.
"It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black."
masterk wrote:Dont get too excited about getting an M2/M1 though, the races would have your babies before they sell you one.

bladeuk
x3tc

Post by bladeuk » Sat, 18. Jun 05, 13:40

sign me up for an attack squadron

mbthegreat
x3tc

Post by mbthegreat » Sun, 19. Jun 05, 12:11

how comes im not an admiral?

Antilogic
x3tc

Post by Antilogic » Sun, 19. Jun 05, 12:50

mbthegreat wrote:how comes im not an admiral?
Not sure, i will find out.

---------Begin Transmission to all parties within range--------

To all Death Squad members. I Admiral Titanx3, speak on behalf of the Diamond Alliance, and inform all parties, that The Diamond Alliance has declared all out war on the Tribunal.

The Diamond Alliance consists of the following clans;

1.The Enforcers

2.The Death Squad

3.The Delta Force

4.The Talaxian Guild

These 4 clans have established a purely military alliance to combat against the tribunal. Once the tribunal has been erased, all people of the x-universe shall be free to do as they please.

The Diamond Alliance, will accept smaller more vulnerable clans, and take these clans under their protection.

If you wish to join The Diamond Alliance, leave the name and intent of your clan here, and I will take your plea, to the High Council.

Admiral Titanx3, out.

-----End Transmission-----

Graf_Grau
x2

Post by Graf_Grau » Sun, 19. Jun 05, 13:30

Titanx3 wrote:
mbthegreat wrote:how comes im not an admiral?
Not sure, i will find out.

---------Begin Transmission to all parties within range--------

To all Death Squad members. I Admiral Titanx3, speak on behalf of the Diamond Alliance, and inform all parties, that The Diamond Alliance has declared all out war on the Tribunal.

The Diamond Alliance consists of the following clans;

1.The Enforcers

2.The Death Squad

3.The Delta Force

4.The Talaxian Guild

These 4 clans have established a purely military alliance to combat against the tribunal. Once the tribunal has been erased, all people of the x-universe shall be free to do as they please.

The Diamond Alliance, will accept smaller more vulnerable clans, and take these clans under their protection.

If you wish to join The Diamond Alliance, leave the name and intent of your clan here, and I will take your plea, to the High Council.

Admiral Titanx3, out.

-----End Transmission-----
Thats insane a war between two groups that are not set up yey for a game that is only a concept at the moment. :lol:

You guys rock :D

ExE22
x3

Post by ExE22 » Sun, 19. Jun 05, 13:57

Making enemies before the game is out......

Just a couple of questions:

1: Who are the Tribunal? (members, strength..)
2: Why did the alliance declare war on them?
3: Does the alliance have a site?

Antilogic
x3tc

Post by Antilogic » Mon, 20. Jun 05, 00:58

The Death Squad has been renamed The Nijean Alliance. All psots about this clan must now go here- http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85669

Thank you.

frozenJR
x3

Post by frozenJR » Sat, 23. Jul 05, 22:05

1: Who are the Tribunal? (members, strength..)
2: Why did the alliance declare war on them?
3: Does the alliance have a site?
(im no longer a member of the Tribunal, was the TSC anyways...)

1.Large alliance of good clans, inner core SHA(mcKenna), HI(ManOfHonor), TriOp(A Communist) outer cirlce consisting of several clans.
2.Jdogg was a traitor to SHA, SHA hunt him, tribunal wasnt formed to help them hunt Jdogg, it was so good clans can get help from each other.
3i take it you mean tribunal,http://x2source.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1953[/url]

sorry, didnt realise it was already answered

LeeE
x3

Post by LeeE » Sat, 23. Jul 05, 22:46

To be honest i'll probably be going a bit freelance/very loose alliance when X3 turns up but if you ever need an extra gun (and don't mind covering expenses :P ) just gimme a call :)

frozenJR
x3

Post by frozenJR » Sun, 24. Jul 05, 01:00

hehehehe hijacked thread :twisted:

nah im not really looking for any clan members at the moment. im a loner pirate in most games, looking after yourself seems to work for me. my form another clan closer to the actual release date of x online, meh i dunno.

Return to “Creative Universe”