Rogues Revenge Ch 7 pt 4, 27.6.03

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Fri, 27. Jun 03, 16:58

Al wrote:what a way to end the day. Great read Steve. Glad to see Max is about to leave the station, but I sense that the escape is not yet over.

Cant wait for the next chapter. Wednesday would be a great day to post the first installment ;)

Al
Should be able to oblige with some major ship action.

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Fri, 27. Jun 03, 17:01

Woohooo :D

Just what I'll need to brighten up my start to the working week (off mon/tues)

Thanks Steve :)

al
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Fri, 27. Jun 03, 17:02

SteveMill wrote:
Moss wrote:Looking better for Max and co, well for those still alive, at least they'll make it into space, plus (no matter what happens now!) Law just lost his hostages.

So only a swarm of fighters and laser towers to get through now! and Max's batteries starting to run down should make that interesting, to say the least.

Nicely done exit from the station Steve, its certainly been an exciting few chapters, i'd dare say most of Laws people (the breathing ones anyway :D ) will be truly happy never to see max Force again, well those that survive Laws wrath that is!
There's a long way to go yet - a jump capable TL as well as a Xenon sector to get through. I have a feeling Law has not seen the last of Max. :twisted:
I certainly hope Law has not yet seen the last of Max! I also hope that the next time he does meet that Max will have his best fighters with him, that should get Law sweating :D but he still has to get out of this first, some Xela magic, and a few more stims may be required yet though! only methinks Max may be somewhat out of it soon, like maybe semiconcious!

Looking forward to it, i'm certain you still have some interesting scenarios yet to play out for us before this story ends, cheers Steve.

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Fri, 27. Jun 03, 17:05

Well, when the story is finally finnished, I can't weight to read it from start to finnish, it will read really really well
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 27. Jun 03, 17:07

Excellent end to a dull, wet Friday :)

IO

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Fri, 27. Jun 03, 19:05

Well, when's chapter 8 out then?lol

bump
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Adamskini
x3tc

Post by Adamskini » Fri, 27. Jun 03, 20:33

waaaaaaaaah!

\o/
Aug 2000 -> March 2001 - Old Skool Egosoft Forum
March 2001 -> Nov 2002 - THQ forum
Nov 2002 -> now - Current, prettier Egosoft Forum

[anybody remember The Enforcers?!]

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Sat, 28. Jun 03, 02:52

Excellent read! Good to see that they are about to clear the station, too! I guess their further escape is mostly depending on what they throw at him in space. Can only hope the Bayamon is speed-maxxed. No missiles scream for a hit and run tactique rather than his usual close knife dogfighting.

Keep it coming!

Return to “Creative Universe”