Rogues Revenge Ch 6: completed 12/6/03

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Fri, 13. Jun 03, 12:49

SteveMill wrote:
But then you're talking weapons that have to interfere with several biologies. Brute force is much simpler. In real life you are right - future weapons will be different. wait a few years and we'll be whacking inconvenient foreigners with things that would make Captain kirk blanche.
Yes, but electricity isn't X2 sagt Bussi auf Bauch about biology. It's a matter of getting the intensity right. Anyway time to move on before I get to thinking about the technical bits and pull the sketch pad out.. :)

Daz: Yep I get the impression of a shotgun type weapon, or something with an equivalent large bore but has significantly more impact force...

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Fri, 13. Jun 03, 13:12

Mercenary wrote:
SteveMill wrote:
But then you're talking weapons that have to interfere with several biologies. Brute force is much simpler. In real life you are right - future weapons will be different. wait a few years and we'll be whacking inconvenient foreigners with things that would make Captain kirk blanche.
Yes, but electricity isn't X2 sagt Bussi auf Bauch about biology. It's a matter of getting the intensity right. Anyway time to move on before I get to thinking about the technical bits and pull the sketch pad out.. :)

Daz: Yep I get the impression of a shotgun type weapon, or something with an equivalent large bore but has significantly more impact force...
Yes, something like a folding stock AK47 assault rifle type thing. For Max's usual handgun (for those old enough and tasteless enough to have watched) the gun out of TV series of Logan's Run.

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Sun, 15. Jun 03, 14:02

So When's the next chapter out then?!lol
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Sun, 15. Jun 03, 21:49

The Doctor wrote:So When's the next chapter out then?!lol
Draft done so probably Monday. :)

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Mon, 16. Jun 03, 00:37

Yay!

Looking forward to it.
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Return to “Creative Universe”