Traders Tale II - Chapter 5 - updated 06/07/03

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Sun, 25. May 03, 05:59

Well, she is a very good mechanic and he certainly can do with somebody like that. Having said that, though, she is also one of Feran's folks and that, of course, could make her a potential danger.

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Sun, 25. May 03, 06:09

Good mechanic, where on Argon did ya get that idea from, did you read what she did to that ship, killed it single handedly without even drawing a weapon mate! lol, well ok it seems it was in a bad state when she aquired it aparently, but still she was not exactly caring with it. No wonder it refused to obey her and blow up as requested!!! :D

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Sun, 25. May 03, 13:16

Hey, she built it from scratch, was simply unlucky of getting low-quality parts for it. Want to see you do that :lol: Give her some slack, after all, she is facing in the barrel of a gun in Creeds hand :D

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Sun, 25. May 03, 15:14

And he thought the Pirate base was going to be trouble
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Sun, 25. May 03, 16:24

KiwiNZ wrote:Hey, she built it from scratch, was simply unlucky of getting low-quality parts for it. Want to see you do that :lol: Give her some slack, after all, she is facing in the barrel of a gun in Creeds hand :D
Well we'll see, if she survives! weather or not she did actualy build it, and getting low quality stuff from Taladi's would be fairly normal i'd think, as for giving her some slack, talk to Creed mate :wink:

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Mon, 26. May 03, 02:20

Moss wrote:
talk to Creed mate :wink:
Creed does not like me. After all, I kicked him out of the Arena and he cannot stand losing to an underdog :lol:

Return to “Creative Universe”