Attn: All Guilds and Admirals

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Thalass
x2

Post by Thalass » Fri, 11. Jun 04, 03:02

"haha! Sure, Moggy. Take a seat, mate." Thalass grinned. "Want some popcorn? Ah the bigshot... I have a feeling I know this one, but I'm not too sure." :P

Oh, and simonnance... we've been there, done that. Twice, I belive. :lol:
Legitimate Businessman. Honest.

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sat, 12. Jun 04, 04:21

/me sinks into the well worn chair opposite Thalass

"no thanks, I've already eaten"

A scantily clad... something delivered a tall bottle with a short glass, rearranged various lumps pulled tight into semi-pleasing to look at arrangement, by what little clothing it wore, then shuffled off to the next table.

/me gazed into the bottle, watching the brown liquid swirl in unusual paterns, manipulated by a smart dielectric field generated by the bottle stopper.

"so what is going on then?"

Pirate #1
x2

Post by Pirate #1 » Wed, 16. Jun 04, 01:39

Rob sat down in the seat of the Dolphin, still disturbed by the meeting he was witness to. Still no time to think for the moment.

'Station command here, proceed to exit hatch', the monotone voice said.

'Roger'

There he was, boost extension on, arc to port side and veer almost vertically for two clicks. Rendezvous with the Barracuda and wait. On the rare occassion when he had the chance to fly it he loved it. Okay it was big and slow, but graceful in the way it moved. The sheer power of the engines, the huge cargo space behind him and the APSG.

The order was that no radio contact was to be made, so he sat in silence, thinking. Without thought he flicked the enviroment setting switch to warm, sat back and rubbed his hand over his face and through his hair.

On his scanner a Nova appeared, 'Twits', he thought, 'The NOVAEF, AMG, TUNCC and FACTS essentially had all caused this, how many of those gits had hijacked vessels, killed the pilots, not only the pirates but of other races as well. How many of these heroes of thier own imaginations had smuggled narcotics, alcohol and slaves. At one time they had been part of the greater community, making a little credit here and there where they could, and then of all things, take the bloody moral high ground and say, that all this is wrong. If all the pirates and mafia were guilty, then they were as much as, if not more so. Smuggling was one thing, murder was totally another'.

Well, the 'Old Man' was about to show them what it meant to really mess with the big boys'.

Rob noticed that the Nova was approaching, 'Oh boy, this is really what we need, some hot shot scanning cargo bays'. Well he had his orders, remain here until the signal was given.

The warning light flickered on in the cockpit of the Dolphin, "Scanned".

Well, what did have on board, looking at his manifest, 'Bloody Hell', 25mw and 125mw Shielding, B&G HEPT's, Missles, the list went on.

There it was the signal, two Goner ships coming into view on his scanner, power on and follow them towards the East gate. The Barracuda was above and behind him and five other Dolphins were all coverging on a point which had been set out.

The Nova was getting interested now, 'Leave us alone', Robert thought. 26.3k before the gate. The Nova was accelerating, no doubt getting ready for an attack from below.

24.7k, the first couple of shots flew pass his ship,'Amateurs'. And then a few hit, 91 percent shields. Arming Turret, 'Attack Target and return fire', 19.2k.

The Barracuda was just sitting there, not responding,' Bloody hell man, help me out here'.

Robert noticed in front of him a shimmering light, from the east gate, 'Ah, something was jumping into the sector, it bloddy well better be the support'.

The Nova stops firing, Rob chuckled, 'Now that's got his attention',

The sleek form of an Xenon K had just jumped into the sector and was gearing up for a bit of a fight. 'Please let it the Nova first', it was, as the GPPC ripped through the Novas shielding. It roared up and starboard, twisting and rolling to avoid the deadly display of firepower.

10k, Teladi Cloaking device on, 'I hope this works', and watched the scanner. The other Dolphins had vanished, but the Barra was still there.

Behind him he saw the flash of a ship exploding, presumably that pesky Nova.

War was coming, the invasion had started and the puny guilds would soon be no more. :pirat:

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Wed, 16. Jun 04, 01:49

a single K, check out the UNCC and NOVAEF foruns to see what a real fleet is!

And FACTS is neutral as it is not an RP clan. If we do continue in X-OU it will be doing newby helping, training, ect.

we might be able to teach you a few things..... :D

For free of course, but dontations are always welcome!
want the FACTS about X2/X3?
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

Pirate #1
x2

Post by Pirate #1 » Wed, 16. Jun 04, 02:01

Well can I suggest that they don't play the game on SETA whilst they don't play the game.

Sure they have a big fleets, but so did the Spanish Armada and look what happened to them...

:)

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Wed, 16. Jun 04, 02:07

the prob is they have the fleets, the experience, the technology, and the ingenuity.....

read some of the posts....... its good stuff.....

you should have tried to come in on one side or the other.... then traitorously backstab the group you had allied with.

and the AMG? they are just a lose collection of corps.....

they dont piss the pirates off unless they come asking for it..... :D
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

Rushyo
x3

Post by Rushyo » Wed, 16. Jun 04, 23:22

The Allah rode into system.

"Mikhayl, Elle here" Elle's face flashed on the comm. "We've got a lock on the enemy fleet that actually thought to attack us." Mikhayl smirked. "No damage done. Just one unmanned TS. What's the readings on the enemy?"

Elle patched the info through. "Your Oddy shows six unregistered Dolphins and two Barracudas." Mikhayl didn't trust his scanners after the battle at Emperor Mines. "I want a proper read-out from the station." Elle didn't flinch for a second. "Aye... and done." That was bloody fast. "The Dolphins are arranged in a pattern, they are up to something. The two Barracudas seem to be seperate, but one is with the Dolphins." Elle paused. "...and two G0s moving in." Mikhayl looked at his gravidar "I see them and a police Nova. Suppose now wouldn't be the time to go capping." Elle chuckled. "I wouldn't think so. You'd rip the poor ship apart." True. Very true. The Dolphins began to move. "Moving to..." a Xenon K moved in system and oblierated the Nova with all the swiftness Mikhayl expected. Mikhayl blinked and punched the Nova's thrusters. "...engage" He finished. Elle shouted into the comm. "Go for it guys. Jump on top of that Xenon K."

The No-Dachi and Metallic (Titans) jumped ontop of the Xenon K and the Destrega (Ray) jumped beside Mikhayl's Oddy. The Titans fired a barrage of Hornets into the Xenon K, causing it significant damage, before pulling back to the other two destroyers unscathed. The four destroyers lined up.

"This is Mikhayl Ruzhyo of the Argon Trade Alliance registered company the Interstellar Power Commission. We hope this will be enough of a hint." Mikhayl nodded and the ships deployed their ACDs. "Cease your hostile activities on our ships or we will destroy your fleet. If your superior is not present, relay him this message." Mikhayl sat back. Your move pirate.

(and no I haven't forgotten your 'cloaking device' but there's a rule between every guild/clan/roleplaying group that you can't use them, so I'm going to be gracious and just simply ignore them.)
x Danny x and x ShadowElle x
Games Engine Developer, Level Designer, 3dsMax Modeller + Web Developer
Currently attaining a BSc in Games Programming
PC1 - Athlon 64 3k+, 256mb x850PRO 1000mhz+ clock, 2gb DDR400 RAM
PC2 - Athlon XP 2k+, 256mb 6600 700mhz+ clock, 1gb DDR400 RAM

red assassin
x3

Post by red assassin » Thu, 17. Jun 04, 15:43

Aboard the DSS Red Duke (Dragon):
'San, we've got something happening. Someone's brought in a Xenon K. There's a couple of Dolphins. Some kind of challenge to the clans,' advised Tac. 'Rushyo's down there with some M2s.' San laughed. Challenging the clans?
'OK, get me some Pegasus scouts down there. Get information from all our pirate contacts and agents about this. Get hold of the registration numbers of the ships involved, run ownership traces etc. Keep me posted.'
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

Pirate #1
x2

Post by Pirate #1 » Thu, 22. Jul 04, 07:22

Rob thought for a moment, 'Ha, now that's really evened up the odds'. The technology delivered to the Xenon, had been shared with the Khaak and was now widespread. 'Egosoft really know how to make top notch Fighter software'.

Although the Clans still had their precious, "When your ship gets blown to bits, hit the reload button". 'Now that's some technology', he thought, 'If only the Mafia had that'.

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Sun, 25. Jul 04, 01:37

Aboard the Twelve Trials (Herc), TIICHQ, Ore Belt.

Captian, we have a problem.

OK, bring us to ready 30 status, i want the whole fleet able to jump out within 30 minutes of the command. cycle watch crews and maintain a high alert.....And keep an ear out for enemy and allied transmissions.

I also want fighter sweeps of the surrounding sectors, flights of 4, tell them to report anything unusual and to jump out at any sign of trouble. Pegasus scouts will deploy NavSats in all sectors within 10 jumps, get them from the Antigone Memorial fabs.

Get SQUASH mines in from our Atreus' Clouds operation, the pirates there can go wthout for a while, seed every sensor obscuring nebula in 10 jumps, just so we have no suprises, use our Caiman TS's with a flight flying cover, make sure to update all ships sensors to log the minfeilds, i dont want to kill any of our own guys.

Oh yeah, and while we are on the subject of our Atreus' Clouds operation, try and get as much info as you can from the pirates visiting some of our other facilities, its a good time to drop the Spacefuel and Spacweed selling prices, you know how those loners talk once they have had a few, and i want ppl to listen.

You know the rest, the basics are obvious, secure our position here and build up suplies, buy TSs for storage if you have to or think up something. Get in touch with our allies and tell them that the TII Corp forces and resources are at their disposal.

All we can do is wait

Soulrage3

Post by Soulrage3 » Wed, 4. Aug 04, 05:53

Soul sat mystified as the small craft fired a something at his brand new (well, aquired) Khaak M3.
'Is that guy insane? He's in a Bayamon... oh well'
He frowned slightly as he powered the weapons systems, it wasn't really worth it, but the idiot had scratched the paint.
Some people just didn't know when to use common sense, he opened the comm..
'To the captain of the projectile flinging craft, you have scratched my paintwork... hand over your ship and i won't kill you... resist and be compressed.'

Tasis

Post by Tasis » Sun, 15. Aug 04, 23:39

TCA will destroy you pirate scum!
TKLA Commodore
The following is a link to TKLA's recruiting page:
http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73776

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Mon, 16. Aug 04, 03:13

<<Transmission Begins>>

To: HQs; UNCC, NOVAEF, AMG, TCA

RE: Pirate Threat

With the increasing risk of pirate attacks due to their new apparant organisation, the construction of the TIS "Legionaire" (see http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtop ... &start=450) has been speeded up. This M2 hybrid of Boron, Split and Xenon designs has already surpassed all expected from her, and she is still not yet complete.

Our local factories are working overtine to supply the neccecary Quantum Tubes, Crystals, Ore and Silicon, while our MKIII traders scour the universe for the weapon systems. Soon she will be complete and ready to help counter the Pirate threat as the new TII Corp Flagship. Once complete we will transmit her visual and gravidar signatures to all allies to ensure there are not freindly fire incidents.

In recent weeks the pirates have been very quiet. this does not bode well, and all our forces are on high alert.

TIICHQ Out

<<Transimission Ends>>

Tasis

Post by Tasis » Mon, 16. Aug 04, 15:53

simon, thx for this info, we might have to talk and form an alliance between TCA and f.a.c.t.s., i have some inf regarding the pirates' plans for their next move. it was the pirates that hurt my orginazation so much, my men fought and died like heros outnumbers at least 50 to 1. i am the only survivor of this attack, and they destroyed all of our bases exept for the HQ in *** ****, it is neccesary that i conseel the whereabouts of our hideout, becuz people could be watching, pm me for more info.
TKLA Commodore

Tasis

Post by Tasis » Mon, 16. Aug 04, 21:20

"commadore! commadore! we have a BIG problem sir!" said the captain of the centaur vessel "enforcer".

"what is it captain?" i said as i was finishing off the last of the argnu beef in the cockpit of my centaur "The Firebolt"

"look at your radar sir."

i couldn't believe my eyes as i stared unblinkingly ad my radar... there was a huge red blip, bigger than any i have ever seen before. a fleet of pirate orinocos lead by one of my own men.

"MOUNT UP!" i screamed into my radio as i readyed my weapons systems, and went into a barrel roll as the traitor fired at me.

"commadore, we can't take on an army this massive, not without the rest of our fleet!"

"i know captain, but i will at least kill the traitor, use your jumpdrive and get out of here!"

"but commadore, i can't leave you here!"

"do it now thats an order!"

as my captain jumped out i readuce my speed and attemped to turn, but my steering just wasn't good enough. so i got to the right angle and let my bottom turrets fire, i hit him and he turned away. so i turned on strafe drive and moved to the left. when i turned it off i hit the juice and turned around flying towards the traitor head on.

"let me remind you traitor, that i am a leader and if you expect me to blink you're making a very deadly mistake!"

then i fire 4 wasp missiles and let the ghepts rip, the enemy did the same. i blew up one of his missiles as it was about to hit me but then the other two got me, and i realized that one of these missles was a hornet! my ship shook madly and the voice came on.

"warning low shields."

and then the traitor came on.

"what you fail to realize is tht with your shields down my ship will rip through yours like tissue paper!"

then i laughed and said.

"and what YOU fail to realize is that MY ship is dragging mines!"

i had droped them just before then and they were dragging on behind my ship. i pulled away quick and the mines hit, and i heard.

"aaaahhhh!"

then i jumped out and contacted captain makavee.

"captain the traitor has been destroyed."

"commadore you made it!"

"yes but barely. get the rest of the fleet together we're going into battle."

to be continued...
TKLA Commodore

fireblade
x4

Post by fireblade » Tue, 17. Aug 04, 00:25

BROADCAST HAIL TO ALL KNOWN SECTORS

Fireblade Advanced Technologies is pleased to anounce the addition of 3 new weapon systems to our range.

In addition to

Ships
Spectre Mk I - Light Stealth Fighter
Wraith Mk II - Modular Heavy Stealth Fighter
Cerberus - Heavy Carrier
Draco - Advanced Destroyer
Chamelion - Polymorphic Adaptive Destroyer (classified and only available via special arangement)

Stations
Sentry - Static Weapons Platforms
Phoenix - Research Station & ShipYard

Weapons and Devices
Mk I Gattling Assault Cannon
Mk II Retribution Swarm Launcher
Quantum Computer Core
Advanced Regenerative Cloning and Hydrostasis Unit
MK I Nova Bomb (temporeraly unavailable due to useage being illegal with all races)

we will be adding

the MK II Tri-Gattling Assault Cannon
the MK II Tri-Gattling Assault Cannon Turret
and the Porqupine Tracking Stealth IFF Mine both Fusion and Antimatter versions
full specs will be made availble on final release of these items

Further items are set for release in the near future

for further infomation see our advert on BBS near you.
custom weapons, ships and technology can be constructed on request (price calculated on a case by case basis)

access to our range of special products is available pending recept of appropriate legal documents and security checks.
(infomation on requirements is available from BBS)

Our drone Fleet is available for special requests cost determined on case by case basis

Fireblade Owner and Head of Fireblade Advanced Technologies

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Tue, 17. Aug 04, 03:53

<<Transmission Begins>>

To: Tasis, TCAHQ

RE: FACTS and TII Corp

My actions in this conflict are as the Chairman of TII Corp, and member of AMG, not as 2IC of FACTS, i consider the pirate threat to be a menace to the ecenomic stability of my buisness empire. FACTS will take no sides in this dispute, as it exists purely to help those who are to weak to help themselves. To achive this broad aim, they must maintain a certain impartiality, so an alliance with FACTS is unfortunatly unlikey in this case.

TII Corp however would welcome another ally in the struggle, we are not a massive corporation, but what we lack in size, we make up with ingenuity....... and balls.

You are welcome in Ore Belt any time, our extensive construction/repair facilities are at your disposal.

I look forward to hearing more from you soon.

<<Transmission Ends>>

OOC: From your RP, I think someone has seen too much Galaxy Quest :P not to bad apart from that though :thumb_up:

Tasis

Post by Tasis » Tue, 17. Aug 04, 18:37

<begin transmission>

ok simon thanks for the welcome, i appreciate your hospitality. be warned though, any ally of mine is a target for terrorist attacks and many large battles. TCA could use an ally, since we are fairly new we have none. allow me to tell you a little more about our history...

long ago as i told you we used to be a massive army, almost invincible. we fought in many xenon battles and helped to rid the universe of the pirate threat. but what didn't know was that the pirates had a secret HQ in loomankstrats legasy, where they had built an army of orinocos so big that we were outnumbered at least 50 to 1. we first noticed this when one of my squadrons was flying through loomankstrats legasy, and caught sight of 3 pirate bayamons on his radar. i gave him the order to attack and when he got close he saw it, the pirate HQ heavily guarded by at least 50 lasertowers there was no way they woulb be able to take the station out. then all of a sudden pirate m3's started pouring out of the base and my squad went to fight them, but as they were fighting they noticed that the base was still deploying ship 30 minutes after they had started! they were armed with ion disrupters and ahepts. we had already lost two ships so i got the rest of the fleet and we jumped to the sector. what we saw unreal, the pirates had overrun the sector defence and were takeing out my men 1 by 1. as soon as i saw this i floored it and hit seta. i took a few shots before i even got close to the battle, then i noticed my shields were already at half! we had to do somthing about these ions, but there was nothing to do, so i told each ship in my fleet to target an enemy and fire 4 wasp missiles at them. when we fired the pirates started heading straight for te missiles, this was an odd tactic but then i realized what they were doing. they were trying to hit the missles before the detonaters were activated, when the missiles hit a few exploded but the rest just bounced off. i gave the order to ram the enemy, after all they had weaker shields, so we hit full throttle and started ramming. we destroyed a lot like this but we were still highly outnumbered, so we set our turrets to attack enemys and fought with everything we had but it just wasn't enough, i noticed our ships were being destroyed way to fast and eventually we were outnumbered at least 600 to 1, so i gave the command to jump out. by then there was only 10 or 11 of us left and we were all in very bad shape, so we would be lucky to survive the time it takes for the jumpdrives to countdown. when the countdown started all of our sheilds were critical and all of a sudden the enemy stopped attacking, when the count down reached 2 they fired again only this time it was missiles. all of them hit and my hull was at 12%, and everyone else was destroyed. the count down stopped and i was in argon prime again, where i went to the shipyard for repairs. and thats when i sweared i would kill every last one of the pirates...

thats how i got to where i am now, a leader struggleing to get his corporation back on its feet. i need allies and i need men. thank you for your time simon.

<end transmission>

i liked the part from galaxy quest :lol:
TKLA Commodore

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Wed, 18. Aug 04, 00:50

<<Transmission Begins>>

To: Tasis, TCAHQ

TII Corp is used to conflict, we have a long history with some quite brutal battles, and are combat force, while small, is well trained and led, and we have had numerous conflicts with the pirates in the past.

We are sorry to hear of the loss of your men, we to have lost comrades in the struggle, my flagship itself, the "Twelve Trials" was nearly destroyed in the defence of "Light of Heart", and combat attrition has meant that our fighter wings have also suffered losses, though thankfully we have yet to lose a major combatant (M6+).

Our combat history is stored for posterity in the AMG database for all to see.

We are very much a Fighter/Corvette Fleet, currently opperational is:

6th Corvette Squadron;
Katana(S) (Elite)
Gladius(S) (Experienced)
Pilum(S) (Experienced)
Broadsword(T) (Elite)
Claymore(T) (Green)
Battleaxe(A) (Experienced)
Morningstar(A) (Green)

108th Fighter Group;
Lance(A) (Green)
Rapier(A) (Elite)
Swithcblade(P) (Elite)
Pike(P) (Green)
Trident(B) (Experienced)
Cutlass(B) (Experienced)
Scimtar(S) (Green)
Avenger(K) (Green)
squadrons, each of 6 fighters.

The Elite ships are veterans of many battles, and are masters of their ships and themselves, the Experienced ships have fought a few battles, and are adept at flying and fighting, the Green ships are those that are new to the fleet, or have not yet had battle experience.

Obviously we are adding to this as funds become avaliable for aquisitions, or as "donations" are made from pilots who no longer require their ships. We especialy look to the completion of our first M2, the "Pretorian".

<<Transmission Ends>>

Tasis

Post by Tasis » Wed, 18. Aug 04, 19:24

<begin transmission>

i could give you a list of my fleet but it is so small that i would consider them wingmen. i have two men, captain makavee( i found out that he lived) and a fighter named brad barton. though we are small we could still help. my HQ and the few extra ships i have in it are at your disposal. i have 7 extra ships in my HQ, a buzzard, a perseus, a mamba, a harrier, an octapus, a buster, and a mako. if you want them you can have them. may your kills be quick and many.

<end transmission>
TKLA Commodore

Return to “Creative Universe”