Traders Tale - Chapter 25 - revised ending

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Mon, 24. Feb 03, 22:27

Well what can I say?

Bump!
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Mon, 24. Feb 03, 22:42

CHICKEN :D :D :D

Nah, that makes it a nice ending and lessens the anticipation one would have thinking about that mysterious Hawk and Tor's fate.

As to the Prof., when exactly did that happen? I recall he did talk to Caran Belign from the Piranha, so the timiing was when he left the P. and entered the ready-to-depart alien vessel, correct?

Well, I am looking forward to the next story. And: It'd be great if you could email me a copy of 'Trader's Tale. Ta

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Tue, 25. Feb 03, 01:37

:D :D :D Me much happier, thanks, I like this ending better, and I found the update on the demise of the professor very interesting too, I didn't think he would survive the trip :wink:

Cheers again Merc for an excellent read.

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Wed, 26. Feb 03, 22:24

Cheers all!! :D :D

I was reasonably concerned with the system outage that the fate of the professor was going to be lost, or I wouldn't get to see the feedback. So it's good to see the site back up again.

I now have a .pdf file of the whole first book. So if I don't already have your email address and it's not listed under the members then you may need to PM me with it.

Cheers.

Merc.
8)

p.s. The first chapter of then next story will be a reflection of what happens between the end of this story and the then... Needless to say he's not going back to Argon Prime for a hero's welcome!!!! :wink:

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Wed, 26. Feb 03, 22:26

KiwiNZ wrote:CHICKEN :D :D :D

Nah, that makes it a nice ending and lessens the anticipation one would have thinking about that mysterious Hawk and Tor's fate.

As to the Prof., when exactly did that happen? I recall he did talk to Caran Belign from the Piranha, so the timiing was when he left the P. and entered the ready-to-depart alien vessel, correct?

Well, I am looking forward to the next story. And: It'd be great if you could email me a copy of 'Trader's Tale. Ta

You need to re-read the end of the previous chapter!

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Thu, 27. Feb 03, 12:03

silentWitness wrote:I've always liked you're stories Merc!
Yep, good battle.

Adamskini
x3tc

Post by Adamskini » Thu, 27. Feb 03, 14:49

new ending = good :) \o/
Aug 2000 -> March 2001 - Old Skool Egosoft Forum
March 2001 -> Nov 2002 - THQ forum
Nov 2002 -> now - Current, prettier Egosoft Forum

[anybody remember The Enforcers?!]

Return to “Creative Universe”