Rise of Phanon LUV DiD

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Brunaw

Post by Brunaw » Wed, 7. Jan 15, 15:55

Hi,

Nice DID :) i'ts fun to read. i have not read everything, i'm where the hero drop the free slave with the old women, but i like it!
it's more a story than a game logbook and, again, i like it!
there are a lot of error and it's quiet hard to read, but hey! still fun.

Plz don't stop, i want an ending !

Song Of Obsidian
x3ap

Post by Song Of Obsidian » Wed, 7. Jan 15, 19:13

Another cliffhanger? I blame Zaitsev.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Wed, 7. Jan 15, 19:53

Either that, or the luck just ran out. Happens. My first five or six tries at a DiD went unrecorded because I kept dying. At one point, I assisted a Split Dragon in taking out a ship and died because I slid into and bounced off of the Dragon. (Was flying a Pirate Kestrel)
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Song Of Obsidian
x3ap

Post by Song Of Obsidian » Thu, 8. Jan 15, 04:58

I remember the time I jumped my Elephant into a sector to drop a station, transported myself to it from whatever M6 I was flying at the time...and it then rammed another ship and exploded before the pretty blue lights faded.

Sometimes death can be fun.

xypher stone
x3ap

Post by xypher stone » Sat, 26. Sep 15, 05:01

Whoa insane DiD awesome to read it :lol:
X3 TC 3.2 + XTC
X3 AP 3.1 + LU + Revelation Plus + Phanon Plus + EMS + STO + LU-GoldUI-V1.0.0 + Pirate Guild 3 + Anarkis Defense System + Yaki Armada 2

[ external image ]

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sat, 26. Sep 15, 06:22

Song Of Obsidian wrote:If I wasn't too lazy to mess with figuring out how to get a fresh install in so I could keep my regular version of AP, I'd try this mod. But. Lazy.

So I have no idea what the Morrigu is, but I'm going to say the morrigu, marlin, and centaur die. And the Phanon fleet. Naysayer out.
That's easy if you have two hard drives. Just create a new folder on your second drive. ie: "D:" (Not where your Steam Files are. ie: "C:") Then just copy the steam common folder to your new folder takes less than ten minutes. 12.4GB. If you don't have two drives create a partition on "C:".

Then Carefully follow Litcube's installation Guide on his wiki and you're done. I've got four separate copies of AP on different drives. Note once you've copied those files to drive "D:" From Drive "C:" you can repeat the process in reverse by creating a new folder on Drive "C:" And copying the folder you've just created on drive "D:" to it to give you another one.

Simples!

See I don't just Dent Cars. :D
When traveling pause occasionally, look back and enjoy the moment again.

Song Of Obsidian
x3ap

Post by Song Of Obsidian » Sat, 26. Sep 15, 15:00

Hey now, don't give me ideas. I'm still trying to catch my story back up to where I am in TC and don't need to sink all my time into Litcube's monster.

Honestly though, I did try it, but really found that I would rather take bits and pieces(like the Carrier Command update and a few other things) and the Phanon Corp and stick them in regular AP. I like the original story too much to really go for a total conversion, where the only story is revolving around your character's actions. Even the vanilla game isn't great at it, but. At least there are other things going on(besides fighting you personally fighting pirates, xenon, Phanon and OCV, since no one else really will), which gives plenty of fodder for stories. Read Scion's stuff if you need examples ;)

Maybe now that we've kicked his thread, kaistern will wander back and start a new one.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sat, 26. Sep 15, 16:04

Song Of Obsidian wrote: Hey maybe now that we've kicked his thread, kaistern will wander back and start a new one.
That sounds like a "Cunning Plan." Iiiii Like it! :)
When traveling pause occasionally, look back and enjoy the moment again.

Return to “Creative Universe”