A Yaki's Story DiD X3AP

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

BankruptAssasin
xr

Post by BankruptAssasin » Wed, 26. Aug 15, 19:05

Hi Carolinay,

Thanks for reading it - I really enjoyed playing this & i'm pleased you liked the writing - I was actually thinking about starting this up again - Not too sure if many people are still reading the DiD's.

I have to ponder to start a new one, i really do enjoy the Yaki section - Gives me a little more scope to play with.
X3TC - Awesome
AP - Just started playing - Looks impressive
don't play Reunion - Too old
Rebirth - we all know the problems here

We're All dying from the moment we are Born.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Wed, 26. Aug 15, 19:23

BankruptAssasin wrote:
Thanks for reading it - I really enjoyed playing this & i'm pleased you liked the writing - I was actually thinking about starting this up again - Not too sure if many people are still reading the DiD's.

I have to ponder to start a new one, i really do enjoy the Yaki section - Gives me a little more scope to play with.
I think readers are by nature shy, I notice that no matter how much I write I get few if any comments yet the hits on my stories keep rising.

Of course it maybe that in my case they don't like what I write, that will not be the case with yours B.A. Well not if they have any sense.

BankruptAssasin
xr

Post by BankruptAssasin » Thu, 27. Aug 15, 15:43

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for your comment - Very kind of you.

Like I said to Carolinay, I wouldn't mind starting up a new story - I haven't actually played in a while & i have no idea which mods I'm running on the game I have installed, so it would be a matter of uninsalling & reinstalling the game and mods again which is putting me off lol.
X3TC - Awesome
AP - Just started playing - Looks impressive
don't play Reunion - Too old
Rebirth - we all know the problems here

We're All dying from the moment we are Born.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Thu, 27. Aug 15, 17:28

B.A.

You might get an Idea of what mods you have by looking in your game control interface and seeing what you have hot keyed.

Return to “Creative Universe”