Alexei says. "Who is Hollow Infinity and why is he stealing my Keyboard?"

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Silver Surfer
x3tc

Alexei says. "Who is Hollow Infinity and why is he stealing my Keyboard?"

Post by Silver Surfer » Sat, 2. Nov 13, 00:51

In anticipation of Egosoft's imminent release of X Rebirth, Hollow Infinity has bowed to enormous fan pressure (oh alright, it was Mad Bert and his deaf, blind 3 legged dog Lucky) and finally released the spookily named collection of X themed tracks known as... 'Rebirth' :o . Is the name just a bizarre coincidence or is there something weird going on? :o

Want to have an even more exclusive edition than the most exclusive edition in Egosoft's shop? Want to out-collect the collectors edition? You do? Great! Just follow the bandcamp link in the sig and get yourself a slice of history and you'll be able to tell your grandkids that, "I was there."

First 10 replies to this post get the album for free!

(Will PM the lucky winners as soon as possible).
Music inspired by the X Universe: Follow Hollow Infinity on Soundcloud Hollow Infinity on the Cloud

Buy X themed music and other wonderful tunes and help your independent, starving composer at Hollow Infinity on Bandcamp

fasttr

first

Post by fasttr » Sat, 2. Nov 13, 15:57

hi sil. sounds great, thanks. tr

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sat, 2. Nov 13, 17:23

Personaly, I think you should have posted this in the off topic forum.

I have no interest whatsoever in self proclaimed composers authors or what ever on this site you might have more success advertising kitchens.
Trying to sell your wares here is an affront to me personaly as this is a creative forum not a buskers stage.

Silver Surfer
x3tc

Post by Silver Surfer » Sat, 2. Nov 13, 23:05

@Shaun Bergin

Your comments have been noted.

I'm sure a mod will move/delete this thread if deemed inappropriate.

If you own a copy of the X Superbox then you already own some of my work. Egosoft themselves published music I have done without deeming it either non-creative nor a non-welcome part of this creative forum, which I have been a part of for many years.

If you click the stickied thread 'Creative Universe Index' you will find me and my music there (links now dead). This has never proved to be a problem for either Egosoft, the mods or the other members of the creative forum.

My intention is/was not to offend anyone but merely to share my excitement at finally publishing (albeit in an independent way) the bulk of my work to date.

I'm sorry you have taken it personally.

Ps Just for your information the great man himself Bernd Lehahn personally gave me permission to use 'Hollow Infinity' as my musical nom de plume. If you've got a problem with that speak to him.
Music inspired by the X Universe: Follow Hollow Infinity on Soundcloud Hollow Infinity on the Cloud

Buy X themed music and other wonderful tunes and help your independent, starving composer at Hollow Infinity on Bandcamp

Silver Surfer
x3tc

Re: first

Post by Silver Surfer » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 00:05

fasttr wrote:hi sil. sounds great, thanks. tr
Thanks fasttr

Code should be with you now. Any probs pm me.

Enjoy!

Silver Surfer
x3tc

Post by Silver Surfer » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 02:50

Eight codes left people. Get them whilst they're still available!

Nomadski
x4

Post by Nomadski » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 03:07

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

Legionnaire
x4

Post by Legionnaire » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 03:10

Never one to pass up a chance to get my mitts on anything to do with the X-Series, but free..... thats an unbelieveable offer.

Legionnaire
Mobo MSI Z270 Gaming M3 CPU i5 7600K @4.2
RAM 16Gb Corsair Vengeance
2x 1TB (RAID 0)+ 4TB SSHD + 3TB HDD + 500GB SSD (Windows and X4 install Locatrion)
Windows 10 PRO
8GB MSI 1070Ti

ishmaeltheforsaken
x4

Post by ishmaeltheforsaken » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 03:12

sure, I'll bite

swwu
xr

Post by swwu » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 03:55

I'll bite too

Informer
x4

Post by Informer » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 04:05

I byte harder :D

Silver Surfer
x3tc

Post by Silver Surfer » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 04:34

Three codes left.

dblade
x3tc

Post by dblade » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 04:54

pick me! =)

Volatar
xr

Post by Volatar » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 04:58

I would love this addition to my music collection :)

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 05:03

All efforts to promote music are welcome.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

Silver Surfer
x3tc

Post by Silver Surfer » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 05:20

That's all folks! Codes have been used.

Thanks to everyone who showed an interest, I hope you enjoy the music.

I won't be posting here again as it appears to offend some people.

Thanks for those that gave their support.

Hollow Infinity

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Sun, 3. Nov 13, 15:53

Thank you very much for the code, listening right now and I must congratulate you, fantastic music for the game, very atmospheric, listening to it and trying to post this, but all I can think of is my ship on space. Will add them to Rebirth if is possible to do so.

Is the creative forum so please do keep posting here as is the right section, don't be discouraged by barbaric people.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

Return to “Creative Universe”