StrikerS - My First DiD (and the lamest title ever)

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

SakuyaFM
x3ap

StrikerS - My First DiD (and the lamest title ever)

Post by SakuyaFM » Tue, 29. Oct 13, 20:31

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- INTRO TO DiD AND RULES
- EPISODE 0: GENESIS
- EPISODE 1: <WIP>

=============================

Code: Select all

...ACCESSING SPACE ADMINISTRATION BUREAU DATABASE TWO-FIVE-SEVEN-NINER-ALPHA...

...FILE OPEN...

...ACCESSING...

...TWO-FIVE-SEVEN-NINER-ALPHA-DOT-SIX-SEVEN ACCESSED

===== ==== ===== ==== =====
DOSSIER OF ERIKA TESTAROSSA
===== ==== ===== ==== =====
RACE: ARGON
BIRTHPLACE: ARGON PRIME
CURRENT POSTING: SPACE ADMINISTRATION BUREAU STATION, ARGON PRIME, EXECUTIVE OFFICER TO ADMIRAL JAMES ANDERSON
MILITARY HONORS: NAVY CROSS, SILVER STAR, NAVY COMMENDATION MEDAL, DISTINGUISHED FLYING MEDAL
CURRENT FAMILY: GUARDIAN - ADMIRAL VIVIO TESTAROSSA, ARGON NAVAL COMMAND | GUARDIAN - ENFORCER EINHART TAKAMACHI, ARGON SPECIAL FORCES
==== ==== ==== 
END OF DOSSIER
==== ==== ==== 

...REASSIGNMENT TO NOVUS ARCOM NAVAL OPERATIONS - HEAVY ASSAULT...

...PROCESSING...

...NEW ASSIGNMENT: COMMANDING OFFICER OF "NANO-HA"...

...PROCESSING...

...UPDATING DOSSIER...

...COMPLETE

...SENDING NOTIFICATION...

...COMPLETE

Welcome, to what may just be the lamest-titled DiD ever. Well, it's not exactly a DiD. Just be warned that a little bit of my anime tastes will bleed through (it already did... just look at the main character's name), but I'll try to keep it to a minimum. Also, I'm not a master of the X-Universe. I know a few things here and there from reading the encyclopedia entries, but nothing too specific.

Anywho, this is a DiD with an end goal: Dismantle the Phanon Corporation and its subsidiaries. IIRC the way the mod works is that it'll always rebuild its subsidiaries, but I have a system to make sure there's a definite end to the DiD aside from my untimely death.

First off, here's the GIANT list of mods that will be active in the playthrough:
- XRM X-Rebalance Mod
- Phanon Corporation: An Aggressive Competing Corporation
- CODEA + CODEA for XRM Dockware Size Fix
- Basic Salary
- Personnel Transport
- Military Transport
- MARS Fire Control
- Custom Start Script
- Litcube's Bounce
- Cheat Package (mainly fixing glitches and "restoring" save states after a crash)
- Salvage Command Suite
- Salvage Commands & NPCs
- NPC Bailing
- Marine Repairs
- Immersive Environments + IEX + XRMi
- Docking Lock-up Fix
- Galaxy Explorers
- Drone Defense Network
- Freight Distribution Network + Lite
- Production Modules
- Yaki and Pirate Ranks
- Numeric Ranks
- Low-poly Asteroids
- Capital Ship Energy Cell Generator
- Ring of Fire + Stealth Satellites
- Parsed TShips and TBullets to remove trails
- Sector Takeover (taxes ALWAYS on)
- Scorp's X3 Map (actually used on a separate save, mainly used to plan out complexes in the new sectors)

I told you guys it's giant. Up next is the ruleset:
1. This DiD will actually give me 3 "lives," giving myself some leeway because I'm complete trash at this game. This will, of course, be tracked. Still, three strikes and I'm out.
2. While most starts truly begin at the start, I most certainly won't. I'm giving myself a fully armed Argon M6 Nexus, and 45 Million Credits. As I am to be a "rival" to the Phanon Corporation and their "shady deeds," I start with the same money that their first subsidiary, TandiTech. This will be done through Custom Start Script. TandiTech will ALWAYS start with a M1, so I'm definitely not going into their sector off the bat.
3. Because I am not doing any plot storylines (not even the Xenon Hub), I'm giving myself my PHQ right at the start, along with a Mammoth (instead of that slow-ass Albatross)
4. The main objective stands: dismantle and halt all Phanon Corporation activity. Though they respawn, I will be listing the subsidiaries that I must "kill off" in order to win in every chapter's "Current Objective".
5. The Space Administration Bureau is a completely neutral group, with members from every race, including Terran. While it sounds a bit too convenient, every single race will be at 1. HOWEVER, Yaki and Pirates are an automatic -5 for being a member of a universal peacekeeping organization.
6. While the SAB is a peacekeeping organization, NANO-HA is not. We are here to take the law to the lawless. Hell, WE ARE THE LAW. If I have to take over a Pirate or Yaki sector to make supply lines faster and safer, I'll be damn pleased to do so. I'm also authorized to claim unknown sectors and contested sectors (named sectors without an owner in XRM), becoming neutral ground between races.
7. If I "die" when I get a rep increase and the previous save did not include this rep increase, I will add it. i.e. I get Argon 5 99% but my last save was only Argon 3, I will use cheat scripts to put it to Argon 5 0%.

And with that said, let's begin!
Last edited by SakuyaFM on Thu, 31. Oct 13, 09:32, edited 4 times in total.
#iDOLSPORTS #LoveLive #NicoMaki | ~Unlimited Weeb Works~
StrikerS - Egosoft Forums DiD - http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4168675
Unshackled From the Collective - An XRM Story Playthrough - http://wp.me/p2B7v3-3W

[ external image ]

SakuyaFM
x3ap

Episode 0

Post by SakuyaFM » Tue, 29. Oct 13, 20:33

EPISODE 0: GENESIS

Woken up by a repetitive, obnoxious ringing, Erika sits up on her bed with disheveled hair and clothing. She attempts to figure out the culprit interrupting her not-so-wonderful slumber, that being her datapad laying on the bedside table. While she was at it, she checks the time. 3AM. This upsets her greatly, but being just woken up, all she can muster is a weak grunt.

-----
ERIKA
Who the hell sends a notification at 3 in the morning?
-----

She imagines some fat slob sitting behind a personal console sending prank messages to random addresses, happily exclaiming "Oh boy, 3AM!" However, her stupor is completely wiped away from her body as she reads the subject and sender of the message: A quick, "URGENT" message with no details, sent by her Commanding Officer, Admiral James Anderson. It's rare for the Admiral to send out such messages, and when he does, it's a hell of a wake-up call. Something big is about to happen. It's what that single, brief line tells her. "Report to the Admiral's Office ASAP."

Knowing what these Urgent calls for Anderson have in store, she quickens her pace and hurries to his office. As she does, she also notices everyone else doing it. With everyone in blazing paces, it only confirms her assumptions on what that message foretells. She arrives at the Admiral's Office in no less than ten minutes after receiving her call.

-----
ERIKA
Commander Testarossa, reports as ordered, sir.
-----
ANDERSON
Come in, Commander. Have a seat.
-----

Vice Admiral James Anderson, the most decorated officer in the Space Administration Bureau. Before his admiralty, he was in charge of groundside peacekeeping operations, ranging from pirates, smugglers, the Yaki Syndicate, even as much as a ground-based Kha'ak incursion. That operation was what made the man famous. All the action he's experienced is etched into his face, with some literality to it. A few facial scars made him look intimidating, but to many of the people who served under him, there's no semblance of fear felt, only outright respect.

-----
ERIKA
Thank you, sir, though with what I gathered from that incredibly brief message, I won't be sitting for very long. In fact, I don't see anyone else sitting. Why is everyone in such a hurry outside?
-----
ANDERSON
It's exactly for what I called you in this early. Remember those previous reports of a group seemingly exploiting Xenon and Kha'ak tech to leverage their trade by force?
-----
ERIKA
You mean Phanon, the hyper-aggressive corporation? Last I heard they've set up shop in some unclaimed sector, but we don't know the exact coordinates.
-----
ANDERSON
But now we do, and this is why you're here. You're being reassigned to a task force, the new arm of the Space Bureau Administration.
-----
ERIKA
A task force, sir?
-----
ANDERSON
That's right, Commander. This is a big undertaking that we cannot fully field ourselves. You know we're a peacekeeping task group, limited only to sector defense and pirate intervention. An aggressive approach won't be approved here.
-----
ERIKA
So we're moving in to take them down? Did we get authorization from the Commonwealth races?
-----
ANDERSON
The Teladi agreed on the first negotiations even before we knew where Phanon was. Seems like they were already cutting into their profits, actively raiding a few of their stations. The Argon and Boron recently just joined after we've given them more evidence. The Paranid and Split are still sitting on the sidelines for now, but claimed they will not obstruct any of your activities.
-----
ERIKA
Hmmm, I understand. So who's my new CO?
-----
ANDERON
I'm looking at her right now.
-----
ERIKA
Me, sir? This is a pretty big task for someone who only commands pilots and flies ships.
-----
ANDERSON
But it's that exact experience we need right now. Combat is your resume, Commander, and you've been in near-impossible odds before. We're mobilizing a small, specialized fleet here, not an entire battlegroup. We'll accept only the best, and being one of the best, I also know you have an eye for talent and skill. I'm confident you'll make this work. You've made a lot of things work in the past.
-----

She was faced with a monumental task. A commander for a small task force. They would need to be incredibly skilled at what they do. Losses at that level would be devastating. Finally, she lets out a giant breath.

-----
ERIKA
Alright, sir. Just give me the call.
-----
ANDERSON
I knew you'd say that. Never doubted you for one second. Just a few more things, while you're sanctioned by the SAB to do this, we have no official involvement here. Any and all actions by your group will be handled by your group. Only if it gets way too hot will we pull you out, but I trust that level for you isn't something to worry about. We've also set up an account for you. Procurement of funds and equipment will be done by your group, as well, so make those credits count. Lastly, you'll be deciding where you want to set up. We've got a Mammoth on the Orbital Shipyard waiting, and she's got the crew to set up your headquarters. That's all for today. Good luck out there.
-----
ERIKA
Understood, sir.
-----

Erika salutes the Admiral, and turns towards the door. As she nears the exit, Anderson stops her.

-----
ANDERSON
Oh, and... congratulations on your promotion...
-----

Anderson throws something towards her. Catching the object, she slowly opens her hand to see new insignia.

-----
ANDERSON
... Captain Testarossa. You know what you have to do.
-----

Current assets:
1x Argon M6 Sirokos "Bardiche"
-- MARS Fire Control
-- Jumpdrive Ready
-- 4x CIG 4x IonD nose-mounted, 10x PRG and 4x CIG MARS-available
-- Full 4x200MJ shielding
45 Million Credits
1x Argon TL Mammoth "SAB Construction Mammoth"
1x Headquarters (Undeployed)

Current objectives:
Dismantle TandiTech

Current Relationships:
Argon 1
Boron 1
Paranid 1
Teladi 1
Split 1
Terran 1

ADMIRAL'S MESSAGE: GOOD LUCK TO YOUR ENDEAVORS, CAPTAIN. I EXPECT THAT YOU'LL BE SUCCESSFUL WITH THIS OPERATION.

PERSONAL RATING: N/A

#iDOLSPORTS #LoveLive #NicoMaki | ~Unlimited Weeb Works~
StrikerS - Egosoft Forums DiD - http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4168675
Unshackled From the Collective - An XRM Story Playthrough - http://wp.me/p2B7v3-3W

[ external image ]

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sun, 29. Dec 13, 22:39

Well you've put your foot in the door, now kick it open and we'll see how this develops.
Never read a XRM story before so I am intrigued.

Return to “Creative Universe”