DiD Index - - - *Albion Prelude DiD's ADDED*

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Scion Drakhar
x3ap

Post by Scion Drakhar » Tue, 28. Dec 10, 14:45

Thanks very much. :D
A Pirate's Story.pdf(KIA) by _Zap _ From Nothing.PDF(complete) by _Zap _ Prodigal Son(active) Original Thread, Prodigal Son_PDF

Scion Drakhar
x3ap

Post by Scion Drakhar » Tue, 28. Dec 10, 18:25

I've just begun another:

From Nothing a DID
A Pirate's Story.pdf(KIA) by _Zap _ From Nothing.PDF(complete) by _Zap _ Prodigal Son(active) Original Thread, Prodigal Son_PDF

Nathancros

Post by Nathancros » Thu, 17. Mar 11, 22:04

WOW! my worthless halfdone did's are on this list!!! i am honoured, and confused XD i didnt realise many peeps were readin it that much,
Nullam et arcu vitae magna instabilitate omnia solvit

Am a recovering Addict of the CREATIVE FORUM.

Long live X3

dragondream
x3tc

Post by dragondream » Tue, 22. Mar 11, 15:04

Nathancros wrote:WOW! my worthless halfdone did's are on this list!!! i am honoured, and confused XD i didnt realise many peeps were readin it that much,
It's a list of all DiD's, finished or unfinished, to make it easier for the DiD fans to find them... :)

Nathancros

Post by Nathancros » Tue, 12. Apr 11, 11:18

dragondream wrote:
Nathancros wrote:WOW! my worthless halfdone did's are on this list!!! i am honoured, and confused XD i didnt realise many peeps were readin it that much,
It's a list of all DiD's, finished or unfinished, to make it easier for the DiD fans to find them... :)

hehe still :P i dont beleive my... tacky half cooked argnu droppings, are really worth the read, tho for some reason i keep getting the urge to write a new one, as a scavanger, but dunno if i should.. or if it would be interesting... as i have installed some mods... alot of them, and i already have a xenon L*named Reboot*

Long live X3

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 2. Jun 11, 23:40

Just noticed this list.
Yeah,I know...I must be another one of those "Sticky?What sticky?" guys.
But I usually look for something specific first,then look at the stickies if I can't find it.Then make a post if all other avenues fail.

However I had time on my hands tonight and decided to look at the list below this thread and then noticed this one after.

So I would like to say thanks for the support from all my readers of the first story.

Sorry for the dead end in the second.The release of the Superbox sort of got in the way and I got that famous "writer's block".However I have tried to smooth it out and run into the next story.

I seem to have a lot of readers of at least one viewing,but little confirmation showing in the poll.
It relies heavily on scripts and mods etc to fill in what Vanilla TC does not give,but the game play is still not easy,particularly when it comes to making regular credits.

Finally I would like to say thank you for adding my stories to this list above. :D

Rednoahl
x4

Post by Rednoahl » Mon, 6. Jun 11, 23:59

dragondream
x3tc

Post by dragondream » Thu, 9. Jun 11, 09:09

Rednoahl wrote:Even though I don't like it - http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=239649
I added it, thanks. Seems like that one never made it out of the X Universe forum-section.

I also changed the formatting a bit of the index to make it easier to read, but tell me what you think of it.

Scion Drakhar
x3ap

Post by Scion Drakhar » Thu, 9. Jun 11, 10:03

I like it. It is easier to read.

And because it can't really be said too many times, thank you for your efforts maintaining this list.

Cheers

Rednoahl
x4

Post by Rednoahl » Fri, 10. Jun 11, 00:24

dragondream wrote:Seems like that one never made it out of the X Universe forum-section.
When I started it, there were only three people doing DiD. Within a few weeks there were quite a lot, I'm pretty sure there are more hidden away in the X universe forum too.

New list is great, much easier to read. Thanks for updating :)

dragondream
x3tc

Post by dragondream » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 09:19

Due to the fact that I have noticed that some writers seem to start one DiD after another which may be still uncompleted, whether due to lack of readers or loss of interest, I have added a little "ACTIVE" status to the thread. Basically, every DiD that has had a reply or entry from the Author within the last three months will be considered active.

Hopefully, what this will mean is that those looking for the latest DiD's that are still in progress can find them more easier than having to sift through the index or the forum. This might also attract more readers to the DiD's that are active and thus motivate the writer to continue the DiD for longer.

It's a longshot, but it only took a few seconds extra to add the feature. :roll:

Scion Drakhar
x3ap

Post by Scion Drakhar » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 09:50

Again, thank you.

Also, if you feel so inclined, you can even make a note that 'A Pirate's Story' is completed.

dragondream
x3tc

Post by dragondream » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 12:02

Scion Drakhar wrote:Again, thank you.

Also, if you feel so inclined, you can even make a note that 'A Pirate's Story' is completed.
I would have done so at the beginning for all the finished ones, but I didn't really think it was necessary because everything that's not active, people will just assume that it has been either completed or abandoned. The Active status is just to let people know which ones are still rolling at the moment. :)

Scion Drakhar
x3ap

Post by Scion Drakhar » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 12:10

-nod nod-

Gotcha. Once again, thanks mate.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 19:53

If there is enough demand,I might fill out Norman's story.
But unless I find the save-game file,it will only be a story,not taken from actual game-play.

For now I am continuing with Ronny's story.

Edit...

Ronny's story finished and a new sequel started.

Sequel based in AP.
Ronny's sector over-run with Split.

Norman save game found. Available if anyone wants to give me a site to upload to for them.

Bridging stories may come in the future.

Don't expect one based on Rebirth any time soon after launch,as I am unlikely to purchase immediately.
Last edited by TTD on Tue, 24. Jan 12, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 15:20

I would like you to note that A Pirates Revenge has finished, and that I'm currently running A Truly Savage Split.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Nathancros

Post by Nathancros » Thu, 23. Feb 12, 07:50

can i ask for you to add Valkore's new DiD Mercenary 101 and list it as active :)

thanks! :D

Long live X3

dragondream
x3tc

Post by dragondream » Thu, 23. Feb 12, 17:48

Hi there,

I would like to request a moderator to please allow someone else continue updating the thread. I've been running it for a while but unfortunately do not really have the time at the moment to keep it up. I'm really sorry about this, and I hope someone will be kind enough to take over. Thanks very much.

Nathancros

Post by Nathancros » Tue, 6. Mar 12, 15:15

if neccasary i could temporarily run this for you/us,

tho that would have to be a very last resort as im not really very good with theese things. hell i still dunno how to use colour :P

is it like this?

??
didnt work :P

Long live X3

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Tue, 6. Mar 12, 15:47

I could probably take over. I'm on mostly every day anyway, so...
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Return to “Creative Universe”