Rogues Testament Ch 15. completed

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Sun, 5. Jan 03, 13:50

bump bump and away!

When for more? this clif hanger is killing me!

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Sun, 5. Jan 03, 16:03

Yet another very readable and tense addition to the story, seems to have walked into a well laid trap tho, will be very interesting to see how Max gets out of this, whats he going to offer, all I can imagine that might be worth his life is a possible deal concerning money laundering, but I guess i'll see when you post the continuation of this part of the story.

Cheers Steve, keep it coming.

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Sun, 5. Jan 03, 17:27

He could sell some of the Jump Drive stuff. After all, it is his mission to find out about all that. What better way to buy his life?

Other than that, there really isn't much I can imagine the Skulls wanting being as powerful as they are and with the resources that they have. What else could he offer them?

SteveMill
x4

Post by SteveMill » Mon, 6. Jan 03, 10:35

The Doctor wrote:He could sell some of the Jump Drive stuff. After all, it is his mission to find out about all that. What better way to buy his life?

Other than that, there really isn't much I can imagine the Skulls wanting being as powerful as they are and with the resources that they have. What else could he offer them?
All this speculation concerning Max's fate could be answered within the next couple of days.

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Mon, 6. Jan 03, 12:31

Am looking forward to it indeed.

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Mon, 6. Jan 03, 14:07

Great stuff and definitely makes the return to work better :)

Cant wait for more.

Al

Moss
x2

Post by Moss » Mon, 6. Jan 03, 16:53

SteveMill wrote:
The Doctor wrote:He could sell some of the Jump Drive stuff. After all, it is his mission to find out about all that. What better way to buy his life?

All this speculation concerning Max's fate could be answered within the next couple of days.
Hehe good, no doubt tho we'll have more to speculate about by then too :wink:

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Mon, 6. Jan 03, 18:40

Moss wrote:
SteveMill wrote:

Hehe good, no doubt tho we'll have more to speculate about by then too :wink:
Oh indeed to true. Only a couple of days more to weight!

Return to “Creative Universe”