Imperial Command Console : Here : LU 12/9/04

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Fri, 20. Aug 04, 09:29

When you are offered that mission the text should say "the centre of the sector" that's where you fly to once you enter the sector :)

And downloading is not possible as the pipe at pipex (my isp) seems to be having an off day

sethmorgan
x3

Post by sethmorgan » Sat, 21. Aug 04, 11:41

when i was playing it (only for 1/2 hour) with the lottery after going to the 6 sectors it says go back the starting point (for me 3 worlds) i then recive a message saying 'you have all ready been to this sector lottery cancelled'
all new ship (inc mecs) have the pitot name unnown object (not sure if you wanted it like that)
when teladi tryed to say 'teladi happy he could hell good profit' it would get stuck on teladi happy and would repeat for 1 min then complete it
and when you gave any message it pilots would say what they would say if you normally shot at then

great ideas and hard work has been put into this

sethmorgan
x3

Post by sethmorgan » Sat, 21. Aug 04, 11:43

when i was playing it (only for 1/2 hour) with the lottery after going to the 6 sectors it says go back the starting point (for me 3 worlds) i then recive a message saying 'you have all ready been to this sector lottery cancelled'
all new ship (inc mecs) have the pitot name unnown object (not sure if you wanted it like that)
when teladi tryed to say 'teladi happy he could hell good profit' it would get stuck on teladi happy and would repeat for 1 min then complete it
and when you gave any message it pilots would say what they would say if you normally shot at then

great ideas and hard work has been put into this

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 21. Aug 04, 13:24

The unknown name is just me not getting round to updating them, I'll put them on my to-do list cheers

As far as the lottery i had that but i'm sure i fixed it, are you running the latest version?

Re-download from this link :)

http://www.arcl07.dsl.pipex.com/scripts ... e.beta.rar

unfortunatly, it's best to clear out the old scripts and t files before you do :|

[Edit] I took a look at the lottery script and it worked fine for me, I even won a Buzzard :D [/edit]http://www.arcl07.dsl.pipex.com/ ... eryfix.rar

Ltd.Cmdr.Data
x3tc

Post by Ltd.Cmdr.Data » Sun, 22. Aug 04, 15:00

As I started your sripts they show me in my ship the Imperial Console, after a cuple of days the Imperial Console is missing, why ? I´m sure I have not removed or transferred.

RustiSwordz
x2

Post by RustiSwordz » Sun, 22. Aug 04, 15:48

Its skank as always LV...... :wink:

Nah good one, X2 needs a big boost.
RustiSwordz Art Blog:

http://rustiswordz.blogspot.com/

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 22. Aug 04, 15:49

the console is a buyable ware so i honestly dont know why, can you send me a save game?

Buyable in LML PAP :)
Last edited by LV on Mon, 23. Aug 04, 09:33, edited 1 time in total.

Ltd.Cmdr.Data
x3tc

Post by Ltd.Cmdr.Data » Sun, 22. Aug 04, 16:15

After many Hours of Fun and a Khaak-Mission I found that the given M6 (I killed the M0) is not in the middle o a Sector he is in the middle of my "TL" and I can´t get him out. When I then press "R"= Overview, the Game crashes to Windows.
I installed the game new without your scripts and a working savegame there are some parts of your scripts in this savegame and when I copy the scripts int the gamedirs, I cannot see that your scripts ar runing, nothing happens, I can buy the IMP-Console but I become no Missions and so on.

Are those Scripts ready for 1.4 ?

Ltd.Cmdr.Data
x3tc

Post by Ltd.Cmdr.Data » Sun, 12. Sep 04, 14:09

No Answer ?

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 12. Sep 04, 14:13

sorry never saw your post last time round

can u pm me with more details or send me the save :)

Console has been updated quite a bit since my last upload so it's best to redownload it and re-install anyway :)

New Console Download 13/9/04

Ltd.Cmdr.Data
x3tc

Post by Ltd.Cmdr.Data » Sun, 19. Sep 04, 16:31

Report:
I copy´d the new files over the old ones and after I load my savegame the game crashed to windows (try w. diffent saves). Next I remove all your scripts and play a while then I reinstall your scripts now is seems to be ok.
But after the khaakinvasion (I think) the ship (ware) given to me is placed in my own ship and not in the middle of a sector.
Every time I try the khaak100 mission after aprox. 50 M3 I´ve a bomb in a station and have to leave the sector or the station is blowing.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 19. Sep 04, 20:48

spawning ships will be fixed (as soon as i find why it does this for you

the bomb threat has caused problems for others also, I'll work something out :)

Ltd.Cmdr.Data
x3tc

Post by Ltd.Cmdr.Data » Sun, 19. Sep 04, 22:19

The bomb-thread works fine.
I place the "needed" ship far away from the piratbase in the same sector, then I kill the piratbase and leave the "needed" ship in the sector for the next time (30 mins). If the ultimatum ends and the base not exists, my station is not blowing, after that you have to wait 5 mins, then I can send my ship to work.
But If you remove the ship after you kill the station, before the ultimatum ends, you lost your station.
Last edited by Ltd.Cmdr.Data on Thu, 7. Oct 04, 15:38, edited 1 time in total.

Ltd.Cmdr.Data
x3tc

Post by Ltd.Cmdr.Data » Tue, 21. Sep 04, 00:47

Right now spawn a Hermes in the middle of a sector, couldt be it works now, but I dont know why.

Ltd.Cmdr.Data
x3tc

Post by Ltd.Cmdr.Data » Sun, 24. Oct 04, 21:02

goto top
Und dann sagte die Tussi mit 0% Laser "Ich puste Dich aus dem Weltraum". Wie meint die das?

zimirken

Post by zimirken » Mon, 28. Nov 05, 22:56

for some reason after killing some assassins i cant dock with anything.
i try to sutodock and it just stops, i try to dock manually and the doors only open for a second, and then close.

other then that, this mod was very well made for a player who didnt ever leave their computer and constantly roamed about with a fleet of m2s.
anyone who was even remotely concerned with making money, however, would soon find their factorys destroyed, and would be unable to leave their computers for fear of a khaak invasion that came every half an hour.

and i cant uninstall it because it came with no documentation or file lists, and the download link has broken, its like a web, once you download it, it breaks and shuts down the file so you dont know how to remove it without deleting all your scripts.
CLOAK!! I need cloak! Where is that blasted cloaking device!?

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Tue, 29. Nov 05, 17:07

I couldn't even offer much advice on this is it's so long since i made it sorry.
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”