New Terran Command Ship

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

RedXIII
x2

Post by RedXIII » Tue, 20. Apr 04, 22:01

Yeah, somebody discussed me with that, right now the stats are unupdated. Im planning to update them with some radical changes.
Dimensional Navigator Nanaki, Terran Empire

Brassmoustach
x2

Post by Brassmoustach » Wed, 21. Apr 04, 15:28

A nice touch 4 a command ship would be if u could get video footage from your advanced satalites (like they said was possible in the manual) I dont no if its possible but it would be useful to controll your ships in another sector. maybe have a restricting like only 2-4 sectors away!

Im thinking this is impossible actually because it would involve having 2 sectors loaded at once.....argh i know my pc would have freezing fits and proberbly be in a coma for years...
anyway nice 1 look forward to seeing the finale product :)

Firedancer
x3

mmmmmmmmhhmmmmmm

Post by Firedancer » Wed, 21. Apr 04, 15:37

Commander Jamieson wrote:
holo_doctor wrote:JUst dont make the bugger 2 big like the Xenon M0 that kept killin itself trying to jump though gates. lol
That was in XTension, in X2 - The Threat the gates have been increased in diameter, I think by 25% or so. My XM0 goes through gates without problems in X2 :D

http://www.hrh1000.com/x2/pics/x2mod-a19.jpg
http://www.hrh1000.com/x2/pics/x2mod-a21.jpg

Also, one of the above postings mentions an Earth Drone beside the Earth Command ship (M1), one of these drones is an Earth Destroyer :wink:

have you imported the earth M1/M2 into x2 yet? any chances you'd offer these things as a d/l mod?

Danny669
x3

Post by Danny669 » Wed, 21. Apr 04, 17:52

i'd be happy to let you use my site to upload it to when its finished. ive got loads of webspace, that isn't being used so you can put it on there if you want.

JustHere4Coffee
x2

Post by JustHere4Coffee » Wed, 21. Apr 04, 18:44

Brassmoustach wrote:A nice touch 4 a command ship would be if u could get video footage from your advanced satalites (like they said was possible in the manual)
as has been stated before, this video feed only works when you're in the same sector as the satellite... just look at the sector map view, try zooming in on a station or ship and see what happens :)

RedXIII
x2

Post by RedXIII » Wed, 21. Apr 04, 21:56

The Earth M1/M2 are better off built from scratch in my opinion. Since the X-BTF Models are simply too old to really be used in X2.

RedXIII
x2

Post by RedXIII » Tue, 27. Apr 04, 00:58

Did some rather erratic updates, including a new name.

PS: I decided to edit the original stat post rather than make a new one.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”