need the best sript ever

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mercadono

need the best sript ever

Post by mercadono » Fri, 1. Mar 13, 21:27

A script that automatically teleport me (the astronaut/player) to other ship (must be in the same sector, at any range) when my hull is (for say something at 15%)?

is a shit reload the game when i die (dont need post like "just dont get kill")

i know there are comands to hiperjump the ship when the ship is damage but i want something more like the last game of san francisco (your "mind" can change between cars)...only avaliable when my ship is going to become wrecks, not free teleport like the game XD

i want to point special attention in make it automatically (without run the script each time)

i hope you can find me a solution

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 1. Mar 13, 22:07

There's no script command to teleport the player to another ship in X2.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

mercadono

Post by mercadono » Sat, 2. Mar 13, 00:47

X2-Illuminatus wrote:There's no script command to teleport the player to another ship in X2.
ups i posted in the wrong site. should be in X3

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 2. Mar 13, 10:59

More precisely X3TC/AP as it seems. Closing this one, as you created a topic in the correct forum.

**closed**
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”