recommend scripts for x-2 ?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Koremark
x3

recommend scripts for x-2 ?

Post by Koremark » Mon, 27. Aug 12, 06:53

Reinstalled x-2
and would some suggetions to what mods or scripts would be good for it.
more of a trader then a fighter.
Thanks you for your time.

Shadow dream
x3tc

Post by Shadow dream » Mon, 27. Aug 12, 08:57

ATM I could recomend TopGun 3.0. A great mod, available on our Pandora-forum (since harloc can't post a link here for some reason)

Else there would be P. X. D. Mod, by Zeron. He's got nice models and added some cool extras :)

If you can stay patiend (or would like to help creating a mod) I have the WiP Pandora-Mod. We have no Release jet, 'cause we're working hard ^^ But it will be one of the best - if not THE best - mod for X2 :D

Shadow
Wahre Gentlemen behalten sogar umzingelt von Löwen ihren Leitsatz: Ladies first.
Wann lernt die Gesellschaft endlich, dass Geld erst die Probleme macht, die wir haben?
[ external image ]
Topic - Gallery - Forum - Freiheit

Koremark
x3

Post by Koremark » Tue, 28. Aug 12, 06:30

Thanks for the info !!

Helios01
xr

Post by Helios01 » Mon, 3. Sep 12, 18:06

I definitively recommend P. X. D., it's better than TopGun for me, although it adds no new sectors. My setup is Bonuspack, Parallel X Dimension, almost no HUD, no gravidar on HUD, new shield effects, new turret cockpit, new music. You can get these and more from the PXD homepage which is here: http://thexgalaxy.ucoz.com/load/1 They are all compatible with the PXD of course
"If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars" - Carl Sagan

devilofbelfast
xr

Post by devilofbelfast » Mon, 3. Sep 12, 18:20

have you checked out the Station Commander script? It is pretty effective at defending the sector but you'll need a decent infrastructure for weaponry, missiles and shields set up if you intend to use it enmasse.

Heres the thread, if you want the script let me know, i think i've got a copy somewhere. http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=62876

Have fun and fly safe
the four most important things iv'e found out,
1, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
2, dont argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experiance.
3, if gods watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining,
4, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”