X2 Q about BPH Upgrade Kit

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

siddham
x3tc

X2 Q about BPH Upgrade Kit

Post by siddham » Tue, 22. May 12, 15:01

In the readme it says the script is part of the bonus pack...which I believe I have installed (how do I check that?)...and the software is available at Boron equipment docks as 'BPH Upgrade Kit'...but I do not see that in the Boron equipment dock trade menu :(

Any suggestions?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 22. May 12, 16:33

According to the current BP readme the 'BPH Upgrade Kit' is called 'Advanced Trade Command Software MK1'. So check, if this extension can be found somewhere.

If you can't find it either, then install the Bonuspackage again. In the BP installer you can select, which scripts should be installed. So, you might have unchecked the checkbox for the Advanced Trade Command Software MK1 when installing the BP for the first time.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

siddham
x3tc

Post by siddham » Tue, 22. May 12, 21:45

thanks X2-Illuminatus
that upgrade is in the Boron docks...

I have x2_bonus_package_1.04.01 and the phrase ''Advanced Trade Command Software MK1' does not appear in the readme file?
The name of the upgrade in the boron docks is given in the readme as 'BPH Upgrade Kit'.

Is there a more recent version of the bonus pack?

edit: so I see i have the most recent version of the bonus pack...and the phrase 'Trade Command Software MK1' is on the download page...but as I said, it does not appear in the readme file.

Anyway thanks again for your help :)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 22. May 12, 23:38

edit: so I see i have the most recent version of the bonus pack...and the phrase 'Trade Command Software MK1' is on the download page...but as I said, it does not appear in the readme file.
Is it possible that we talk about different readme files?

The BP readme ("ReadMe (English).xml") can be found in the "description"-folder of the "X2: The Threat"-directory. It's an xml-file that opens in your browser, if you double-click on it. The first two entries are about the Advance Trade Command Software MK1 (formerly BPH Upgrade Kit MK1).

I just checked it and it's correctly displayed in the game with that name. Here's a screenshot of the wares list of the Boron Equipment dock in Kingdom End.
[ external image ]
(click to enlarge)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

siddham
x3tc

Post by siddham » Tue, 22. May 12, 23:56

I found the readme file you refer to.

I had a different version in my desktop X2 info folder...not sure where I got it...and it only has the old name for the script.

So thank you :)

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”