Bug in Patrol 2.0

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Nestan
x3tc

Bug in Patrol 2.0

Post by Nestan » Thu, 29. Jan 04, 16:46

Well this script has worked great for me so far except in one sector. I have an Argon Centaur in PTNI Headquarters set to Patrol. There are two adjacent sectors from here, one to the west and one to the south. I have Advance Nav Sat's in all three sectors yet no matter what i do my Centaur will not travel west to Profit Center Alpha. Had an entre Khaak Cluster attacking a Silicon mine for 20 minutes and i tried everything. I turnned the command off and reset it and he just sits there in the center of his home sector. I have Patrol command running on 6 ships and all the others work. The only differance i can see is there is a North in every other homesector but not in this one.

kryptyk
x4

Post by kryptyk » Fri, 30. Jan 04, 04:43

If you haven't already you might want to post this in the xscripting.com forums so the author would have a chance to see it.
Or email him at: slugwormx@optusnet.com.au

Holliday
x3

Post by Holliday » Fri, 30. Jan 04, 15:51

He has known about the bug for several days now. I found it and let him know. I have almost 20 corvettes and a Titan patroling sectors using his script. He has a new version in the works that will fix the bug and add a bunch of new features.
Ne frustra vixisse videar

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”