[Help Request] Setting the PHQ storage cargo size (solved)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Farnham's Legacy

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

keo
xr

[Help Request] Setting the PHQ storage cargo size (solved)

Post by keo » Sun, 29. Jan 23, 23:50

Hello all,
I haven't written in this forum for many years,

but since I've been playing x3fl my enthusiasm has returned and after 2 months of playing I wanted to add a script that messed me up as if it were fate itself that had a hand in it.

after I installed this script (mefos and codea especially the latter and the related libraries) I made a few attempts while I calmly continued to play, I used all the save slots and I can't go back anymore but at a certain point the game sends me a message that my production could not continue because there was a lack of resources, at the same time I had finished dismantling a Kyoto but there was no more space in the PHQ. and now? I moved all the missiles on a tl thinking it was enough, but then I had to move all the shields and weapons and it still wasn't enough ... I checked the PHQ and the space is reduced to 1,500,000 and there is practically nothing left . I assume that the installation of those scripts is not compatible at all (also because it worked badly and I uninstalled them)
also corrupted my PHQ storage. I've installed plugin manager and X3 editor to try and fix it but I can't find the phq storage option. I ask some script Guru if it is possible to intervene to restore normality

Is it possible?

edit: forget to mention I'm using the unofficial patch 1.3.4
Last edited by keo on Mon, 30. Jan 23, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.

keo
xr

Re: [Help Request] Setting the PHQ storage cargo size

Post by keo » Mon, 30. Jan 23, 14:26

Sorry my mistake
I take screenshot of previus saved game and the situation its normal I just got so much resources from dismantling the Kyoto that now my HQ its full even after I took out all weap+shield+missiles ...
Thank you for your attention here.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding”