[Script] Improved Races 2 FL

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Farnham's Legacy

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

-Wolfie-

[Script] Improved Races 2 FL

Post by -Wolfie- » Fri, 13. May 22, 18:02

With permission from Jack08, decided to post a slightly updated version of Improved Races 2 (viewtopic.php?t=319529)

As of right now, the only change is that OTAS, TerraCorp, Atreus, NMMC, Strong Arms, and Duke's were added(hot war editor, invasions, etc).
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fw1QEr ... p=drivesdk

rudi_pioneer
x4

Re: [Script] Improved Races 2 FL

Post by rudi_pioneer » Sun, 22. Jan 23, 21:56

Thank you for modifying the mod! It works (note that takeovers are much slower if defense fleet feature is on). It doesn’t include dark space corporation added in 1.3.4 patch, but no biggie there, since it’s small corp in Terran space.

eksha

Post by eksha » Sun, 29. Jan 23, 18:43

Yep it works, however I've had quite a few invulnerable stations (station hp stuck at 93%) that broke the invasions. I wonder if it has to do with game starts, other mods like the unofficial patch, plots or something else but honestly I've no idea at this point. Would definitely love to see this mod or the Military Base Response Revamped working for FL, as the base game is just way too static for my tastes.

-Wolfie-

Post by -Wolfie- » Tue, 31. Jan 23, 17:31

I'll try to look into these asap, but currently invested in X4 so no guaranteed ETA.

Cerezoss
xr

Post by Cerezoss » Thu, 9. Feb 23, 22:35

I feel really dumb, I tried following the installation guide in the link you provided, but I can't seem to get the mod working? Would you be so kind as to help me with how I would go about doing that?

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Fri, 10. Feb 23, 09:28

Cerezoss wrote:
Thu, 9. Feb 23, 22:35
I feel really dumb, I tried following the installation guide in the link you provided, but I can't seem to get the mod working? Would you be so kind as to help me with how I would go about doing that?
The author forgot to mention that the files from the archive must be copied to the addon2 folder in the root folder of the game.

Cerezoss
xr

Post by Cerezoss » Fri, 10. Feb 23, 13:50

alexalsp wrote:
Fri, 10. Feb 23, 09:28
Cerezoss wrote:
Thu, 9. Feb 23, 22:35
The author forgot to mention that the files from the archive must be copied to the addon2 folder in the root folder of the game.
Many thanks, I'll try that out when I get home! I originally put the files in the X3 Terran Conflict folder, so that explains why it didn't work for me.
EDIT:
I'm terribly sorry, I did as you said and copied the fiels into the addon 2 folder, but the mod doesn't show up anywhere in the game. I did enable the script editor, like it said on the original creator's page.
I have Cycrow's cheat engine installed if that matters any.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 16. Feb 23, 02:23

Maybe someone has this mod for TC and AP, otherwise in the topic all the links are dead, I can’t download it.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 16. Feb 23, 20:36

The download link in the OP works fine for me.

Adding a download here for the sake of having a backup:
Improved_Races_X3FL.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding”