[Script] Improved Races 2 FL

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Farnham's Legacy

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

-Wolfie-

[Script] Improved Races 2 FL

Post by -Wolfie- » Fri, 13. May 22, 18:02

With permission from Jack08, decided to post a slightly updated version of Improved Races 2 (viewtopic.php?t=319529)

As of right now, the only change is that OTAS, TerraCorp, Atreus, NMMC, Strong Arms, and Duke's were added(hot war editor, invasions, etc).
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fw1QEr ... p=drivesdk

rudi_pioneer
x4

Re: [Script] Improved Races 2 FL

Post by rudi_pioneer » Sun, 22. Jan 23, 21:56

Thank you for modifying the mod! It works (note that takeovers are much slower if defense fleet feature is on). It doesn’t include dark space corporation added in 1.3.4 patch, but no biggie there, since it’s small corp in Terran space.

eksha

Post by eksha » Sun, 29. Jan 23, 18:43

Yep it works, however I've had quite a few invulnerable stations (station hp stuck at 93%) that broke the invasions. I wonder if it has to do with game starts, other mods like the unofficial patch, plots or something else but honestly I've no idea at this point. Would definitely love to see this mod or the Military Base Response Revamped working for FL, as the base game is just way too static for my tastes.

-Wolfie-

Post by -Wolfie- » Tue, 31. Jan 23, 17:31

I'll try to look into these asap, but currently invested in X4 so no guaranteed ETA.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding”