Tutorials?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Wavey
xr

Post by Wavey » Sat, 29. Oct 05, 02:46

thx Chips that will get me started:)

submarinex1
x3

Post by submarinex1 » Sat, 29. Oct 05, 03:48

Wavey wrote:No u goto north gate not jump thru.You need to read the instructions carefully
ok without wishing to flame you since i tried all sorts, after you go to north gate then what since place it says does not show.

submarinex1
x3

Post by submarinex1 » Sat, 29. Oct 05, 03:52

thanks alot chips just seen your message after reading Wavey's unhelpful one, your reply was actual help. this is not mentioned in the message game just says go north gate i did see a patrol which i thought was it, but it didnt do anything since i didnt talk to it, i will load up game in sec and try it again. Thanks again for posting useful info.

submarinex1
x3

Post by submarinex1 » Sat, 29. Oct 05, 06:57

ok i surrender, i go to north gate stop, lots ships cant see one called patrol or a leader, i go thought north gate and fly about, come back fly to west gate fly about etc etc etc. i dont like to whine about games but this is doing my head in like x2 which is why i never got far on it. someone please explain the first mission and no need for spolier doubt anyone will be upset if you just tell all.

:?

submarinex1
x3

Post by submarinex1 » Sat, 29. Oct 05, 07:48

update in end i got to last spot solo and killed 3 pirates but i still have not found any ship called patrol with leader.

D_Zorro
x3tc

Post by D_Zorro » Sat, 29. Oct 05, 10:11

submarinex1 wrote:update in end i got to last spot solo and killed 3 pirates but i still have not found any ship called patrol with leader.
Spoiler
Show
It's not patrol. but gamma patrol. when you click the sector map right under your buster you will see gamma patrol. target one of thee ships and fly towards them. then press c. and a cutscene should kick in. Hopes this helps.

DZorro,
System spec: Pentium (R) D 2.66 Ghz, Ram : 2048 DDR, HD : 250 GIG 7200 RPM intern 8 MB cash
Videocard : Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS 320mb : Realtek
Laptop : AMD athlon 64 3200 + 1024 DDR 80 gig HD Conexant AMC Audio, Ati mobility Radeon Express 200

TomH142
x3

X3 Tutorial?

Post by TomH142 » Sat, 29. Oct 05, 12:38

I'm completely new to the X-Universe and am now playing X3, after playing up to the second mission, which I'm stuck on, I have to say that I am now completely overwhelmed.The lack of a tutorial within the game means that I don't have a clue what's what :( Will there be a tutorial in an upcoming patch or will I have to make do without? I am sure I speak for a lot of people new to the X-Universe in saying this.

Wavey
xr

Post by Wavey » Sat, 29. Oct 05, 12:41

@submarine Take south gate from argon prime ,that brings you into home of light,the patrol is near the gate you enter .if Gamma patrol doesnt contact you look them up on sector map(.) and press c.
Once you have found them fly to west gate into Red light ,then south gate to cloudbase sw.
I think thats a bit more helpful than my last one :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”