NEWS: Enlight confirms 5 November for X3: Reunion

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rifkinn
x3tc

Post by Rifkinn » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 02:24

best buy in Avon indiana and Bloomington indiana had copies on the shelves....

Marine
x3

Post by Marine » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 02:34

Anywhere in California where I can get it?

rabidpulse
x3tc

Post by rabidpulse » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 02:39

best buy toledo OH has it aswell. I am installing as i type. Oh the anticipation

Fretty
x3

Post by Fretty » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 02:54

I live in Toronto, Ontario (Canada). Can ANYONE tell me where I can find X3? I've called EB (who said it's been pushed back now to the 15th!!!) and I've called Best Buy (who can't say when it's coming in). I just wanna get this game!

I completely agree with anyone and everyone who's said that smaller publishers should definately look into the downloadable purchase option. I would have gone for that as SOON as I found out that the initial shipment to North America was delayed to Nov 5th...then the 11th...now the 15th...

But the main point...ANYWHERE in my area that anyone knows about? Gogamer won't ship here :(

Fretty
Your head, my lap...'nuff said.

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 03:07

Fretty wrote:
I completely agree with anyone and everyone who's said that smaller publishers should definately look into the downloadable purchase option. I would have gone for that as SOON as I found out that the initial shipment to North America was delayed to Nov 5th...then the 11th...now the 15th...
C'mon, how will they implement their belowed copy protection then?
Anyway, good news. I'll go and try to fetch myself a hard copy tomorrow at best buy. The game rocks (although is a bit slow). :) :) :)

Mule
x3tc

Post by Mule » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 03:54

I checked at my Best Buy today and it doesn't even show in their system!
Weird!

The Mule
The only thing that stays the same, is the constant state of change!
Intel Dual Core 2.66ghz
Win Vista
4 GB RAM
Radeon 4870
160 GB SATA HDD
600w PSU
Saitek Cyberforce evo

Krytoss
x3

Post by Krytoss » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 04:21

Fretty wrote:I live in Toronto, Ontario (Canada). Can ANYONE tell me where I can find X3? I've called EB (who said it's been pushed back now to the 15th!!!) and I've called Best Buy (who can't say when it's coming in). I just wanna get this game!

But the main point...ANYWHERE in my area that anyone knows about? Gogamer won't ship here :(

Fretty
i also live in Toronto. 1 store said that they don't stock from the publisher, 1 doesn't know about the game, and the third said that the shipment was supposed to already be there, but wasn't, so they couldn't say when they'd get it.

pretty sad really =/

Lonewolf102
x3

Post by Lonewolf102 » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 05:18

Got sick of waiting last night ordered from gogamer should see it thur or at least by monday Gamestop is now telling me the 14 or 15...I said no I don't think so I am takeing my business elsewere
Lonewolf, the packwolf in a diffrent season.

valenx
x2

Maybe we all just need to relax?

Post by valenx » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 06:00

I know that we can all get a little "excited" over a game...
But come on people...it's just a game.

Granted there should be communication on the why's and where'fores...
but ranting over it being one day...or two days...or even two weeks, is just and exercise in staying calm.

In a world where people are having bombs dropped on them each day...and crooked goverments...and starvation...

Waiting a bit longer for a game, and complaining about it...needs a reality check.

That being said...shame on both companies for not even responding to the questions on any of the "news" sections, or in any of the forums, it would have "eased" all the fans hearts...instead of the stomping around with no answers. :!: :?: :idea: :D

-Saige-
x3

Post by -Saige- » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 16:58

i broke down and ordered the cd version from gogamer as they seem to indicate they have it in stock and shipping... (crossing fingers)

-Saige-
x3

Post by -Saige- » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 17:00

is it just me or wasn't this thread sticky'd earlier?

the conspiracy theorist in me seems to think that's a sneaky way to divert attention away from a thread. then again, i have been starving him out and he's prone to bouts of insanity. :D

Galadin
x3tc

Post by Galadin » Thu, 10. Nov 05, 22:44

Just as an FYI, the BestBuy in Louisville, KY has it in stock. Doesn't display on their website and none of the people on the phone know about it, but it is on the shelf.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”