Bounce Mod & Litcube's Universe

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Blitz4
x4

Bounce Mod & Litcube's Universe

Post by Blitz4 » Sun, 16. Jul 23, 22:48

It's been a while for me. Do you remember Litcube's universe and the included bounce script? If I remember right, he worked on the project for some 9 years. I'm curious specifically about the Bounce Mod. Because it released in 2014 with the launch of LU, and X:R released in 2013. Meaning X3 wasn't being actively updated as much any longer. Was the Bounce Mod functional while updates were being added to X3 or was it required to wait until 2014 to release LU & Bounce to minimize the chance of the game being updated?

Another question about Bounce. Would it be beneficial to use it in DiD mode?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Bounce Mod & Litcube's Universe

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 16. Jul 23, 22:55

Sounds like something better discussed in the S&M forum in the relevant mod thread(s), or even perhaps by trying a PM to Litcube (although he hasn't posted here since 2019 and so that might not be noticed).
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Blitz4
x4

Re: Bounce Mod & Litcube's Universe

Post by Blitz4 » Sun, 16. Jul 23, 22:58

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 16. Jul 23, 22:55
Sounds like something better discussed in the S&M forum in the relevant mod thread(s), or even perhaps by trying a PM to Litcube (although he hasn't posted here since 2019 and so that might not be noticed).
Thanks, sorry I wasn't sure, and Double Thanks!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”