X3 Reunion - 3 questions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

UnknownObject
x4

X3 Reunion - 3 questions

Post by UnknownObject » Mon, 14. Nov 22, 00:18

1. Is there a way I can forbid UTs to enter a certain sector?
I wish to build complexes in Profit Center Alpha and two adjacent sectors, and it's crucial that UTs neither buy nor sell any products or intermediate resources.
2. Has anyone managed to get an assassination mission with the target moving into or from Elysium of Light? I had no success trying to spawn this mission.
3. Has anyone managed to hack the Yaki's station in Senator's Badlands?
Мир всем народам на свете.
Нам не нужна
Война!

jlehtone
x4

Re: X3 Reunion - 3 questions

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 23. Nov 22, 22:28

1. I did not use UT in X3, but I think a blacklist feature appeared for the later games, not X3R. There probably are third-party scripts for that though.

2. I cannot recall seeing any. Could be my bad memory, but mission selection in that sector felt special.

3. Was it angry, because Yaki dislike you, or was it because it was flagged angry? One cannot hack the former.
I did just load an old save. Map shows red Pleasure Complex there and red Yaki ships at South Gate of Ocracoke.
I'd guess the faction dislikes me.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

UnknownObject
x4

Post by UnknownObject » Sun, 27. Nov 22, 12:25

The Pleasure Complex was marked as hostile since the beginning of the game (just like the Pirate Anarchy Port), Yaki rep didn't matter.
Мир всем народам на свете.
Нам не нужна
Война!

John Colman

Post by John Colman » Tue, 6. Dec 22, 20:46

3. The pleasure complex is related to the story and therefore not hackable. It will play a role later on in the plot, i dont know if it will be hackable aftwerwards, but its not necessary since the station doesnt buy or sell any goods at all.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”