Hello... just joined...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BandanaBob

Hello... just joined...

Post by BandanaBob » Fri, 1. Apr 22, 17:05

Hi, the X3 universe is a place of wonder...

but can you let me know how I can increase the mouse sensitivity in Terran Conflict as I am a keyboard & mouse player and the turn speed is so slow.

My preferred way to pilot is inverted mouse, in direct control, rather than the 'chase mouse pointer' option.
Having flown aircraft it's pull back to climb and push forward to dive... just follow you're head with the mouse when you look up or down or left or right... so inverted is natural to me.

Yeah... anyway so a high mouse sensitivity is very much needed for me.

Looking at all the info here I can see I'm gonna be busy getting deeply lost in this universe.

Cheers,
BandanaBob

Fulgrymm
x4

Re: Hello... just joined...

Post by Fulgrymm » Fri, 1. Apr 22, 17:32

Turn speed is limited by the performance of the ship you are flying. So a small M5 will turn way faster than a huge M1. If it's not already maxed out, you can increase it at equipment docks and trading stations under the heading "rudder optimization".

BandanaBob

Post by BandanaBob » Fri, 1. Apr 22, 18:53

Okay cool...

I started with the 'Humble Merchant' kit...

But great to know what to do now...

Many Thanks.

BandanaBob

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 1. Apr 22, 22:35

Humble Merchant starts with two ships: TS (freighter) and M5 (scout), doesn't it?
One approach with them is to fly the M5 to discover trade opportunities and remotely command the TS to do hauls.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Cpt.Jericho
x3tc

Post by Cpt.Jericho » Mon, 4. Apr 22, 01:27

For remote trading you will need a trading computer extension. This is also sold at equipment docks. It must be installed on the ship you're flying and costs (at the beginning) quite a bit. But it sure is worth getting it.
Winner of 350 Mil class of X-Verse Fleet Fest Italiano
Boycotting Steam since 2003

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”