X-Tension how to use laser towers ??

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cursed Ghost
x3tc

X-Tension how to use laser towers ??

Post by Cursed Ghost » Wed, 9. Mar 22, 01:26

Hi all

So supposedly it's possible to use Laser towers to blockade a sector by placing an array of them around a Jump Gate, and use the "Friend/Foe" setting so the towers will attack any enemies that enter the sector.

So as an experiment I decided to deploy a couple near the north gate of Priest's Pity I set the friend/foe settings for Pirate to foe for both towers however the towers don’t do anything when pirate ships come through the gate and I don’t understand why because with the friend foe settings set to foe for pirates as I understand it the towers should attack any pirate ship that comes through the gate.

when I target the towers it just says action: none so what am I missing here why aren't the towers doing anything ???

Does anyone know how exactly you use laser towers in X-Tension because I can’t seem to get them to do anything?

UnknownObject
x4

Re: X-Tension how to use laser towers ??

Post by UnknownObject » Wed, 9. Mar 22, 14:03

AFAIK, Lasertowers in this game only activate if someone attacks them or their homebase, so try assigning it.
Мир всем народам на свете.
Нам не нужна
Война!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”