Trouble Unloading - Explained.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ErikWolf

Trouble Unloading - Explained.

Post by ErikWolf » Wed, 8. Apr 20, 22:59

Not the best to find where to post but there is the problem.

I have bonus pack , x3ap , no script, vanilla etc...

When I docked my habayusa to my ore station I could not find the way to transfer my energy cell.

(Transporter device included almost fully upgraded)

It was like there was some line missing in the adjust parameter and all...

Can you confirm me what is the way to transfer the freight, I'm going to confirm tonight... Sometimes it's just a little change from x3tc or even a reload sometimes help.

My google search did not have me good result , but I'm not a computer guy so...
Last edited by ErikWolf on Fri, 10. Apr 20, 03:06, edited 1 time in total.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Trouble Unloading

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 8. Apr 20, 23:34

You need to open the 'adjust station parameters' menu from the menu of your Hayabusa in order to be able to transfer the wares. In order to do so, bring up the info menu of your Ore Mine, go to the 'landed ships' section, select your Hayabuse, press Enter and afterwards open the "adjust station parameters" menu. Here you should see the ware levels on the Ore Mine and on your ship, and you should be able to transfer the Energy Cells froms your Hayabusa to your station. The ware transfer is working as on all other stations.

Also, as you mentioned it specifically: Your docked ship does not need a Transporter Extension to transfer wares to a station.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

jlehtone
x4

Re: Trouble Unloading - Explained.

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 9. Apr 20, 15:46

I think that the shortcut to the menu is 'd' (when you are in the ship or looking at ship's menu). On NPC station the action is buy/sell, on own station it is transfer wares.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

ErikWolf

Post by ErikWolf » Fri, 10. Apr 20, 03:33

I need to have the ship docked then start by selecting the ship in owned properties to get to the right tabs with the transfer option "adjust parameter" in my head you could just select the mine then transfer the ware by "adjusting parameter" but not really.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 10. Apr 20, 11:06

ErikWolf wrote:
Fri, 10. Apr 20, 03:33
in my head you could just select the mine then transfer the ware
The question is "With who?"
You can adjust ware prices of the Station and transfer credits between station and player-accounts, because those do not need explicit second party.

Transferring ware requires two parties. There can be many ships docked at a station. Or none. If you could "just select station", then you would have to select a ship too.

From ship's viewpoint it either is docked at one station or not. If it is docked, then it could transfer and does not need to select a station.

You can select the ship from property, rather than via station -> docked ships.

Ship can send a message when its command completes. (Setting is in ship's commands menu.) You can select the ship from that message.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”