Complex flashing yellow

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jamumools

Complex flashing yellow

Post by Jamumools » Fri, 23. Nov 18, 09:51

Hi guys

I've been following Timsuptonothing's CLS2 guides for Sol space, first covering all of the ice and water, now moving into energy cells.

I noticed in one of the guides Tim mentions that his complexes don't flash yellow. Well mine do!! They're all switched off, but I can't figure out how to make them stop flashing. Any tips please?

Thanks

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Complex flashing yellow

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 23. Nov 18, 13:35

Give the complex enough of each resource to allow every station element to do their next production run (even if they are off and so won't actually start production) and the complex will stop flashing.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Jamumools

Post by Jamumools » Fri, 23. Nov 18, 14:22

Hi Alan

Thanks for that - however the complex (2 cattle ranch plus complex kit) is full with 50,000 e cells. I tried putting 10,000 credits in, and also tried running it for a bit - both factories were producing and now I have about a hundred argnu beef!!

Any more ideas of what I've missed?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 23. Nov 18, 15:52

Hmm. Have a read through this thread, There are several ideas there that you could investigate.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

DrSuperEvil
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by DrSuperEvil » Sun, 25. Nov 18, 02:16

Complexes running on a shoestring budget can suffer cash flow problems where they will not make enough wares for the next step in the production chain and have enough energy cells left over to initiate it. I usually give new complexes 100-300k to get them going.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”