identify unknown ship - probably from mod XTM.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bocap

identify unknown ship - probably from mod XTM.

Post by bocap » Sun, 29. Jul 18, 03:17

today I came across an unknown big ship, so I decide to boarding it and after several times tried to board about an hour latter and finally I got the ship, however when I try get information about the ship so I can install shield and weapon, I got message say no information about this ship in database and it does not give me any list for compatible weapons or shield about the ship. anyone know how to get ship information database install in my ship so I can view my new boarding ship?. where to buy or how to get it inside the script editor? please help.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Sun, 29. Jul 18, 09:48

some more info might be helpful... for Vanilla i would guess its a Khaak Ship which can only use Kyon Emitters, but should you use Mods there could be FAR more possibilities.. could be a Sohnen Ship from the XTM for example (and in that case the Discussion is better moved to the Modding Forum)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 29. Jul 18, 12:33

Other posts indicate that the OP is indeed playing X3:R with XTM. This forum is for questions about vanilla aspects of the games and questions about modded gameplay belong in the relevant S&M threads.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”